- culture、culture media、culture medium、culture solution、media
- (meat) cooked until there is just a little pink meat inside
- (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
- a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
- a state that is intermediate between extremes; a middle position; "a happy medium"
- an intervening substance through which something is achieved; "the dissolving medium is called a solvent"
- (usually plural) transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public (同)mass medium
- someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead; "he consulted several mediums" (同)spiritualist, sensitive
- a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information
- an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
- the surrounding environment; "fish require an aqueous medium"
- any storage medium in which different patterns of magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage" (同)magnetic medium, magnetic storage
- intermediate in size (同)medium-size, moderate-sized, moderate-size
- 中間(中程度)にあるもの,中庸(mean) / 媒介物,媒体 / 《複数形mediaで》=mass media / 『手段』,方法(means) / (芸術の)表現手段,手法 / (動植物がそこで生存し機能を発揮する)環境;(細菌の)培地,培養基 / 霊媒者 / 『中間の』,並みの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 早産児のための母乳の栄養組成および人工乳 nutritional composition of human milk and preterm formula for the premature infant
- 2. 代謝性ミオパチーの原因 causes of metabolic myopathies
- 3. 慢性膵炎の治療 treatment of chronic pancreatitis
- 4. ケトン食 the ketogenic diet
- 5. 医療用レーザーの基本原則 basic principles of medical lasers
- Hypoxic preconditioning enhances the therapeutic potential of the secretome from cultured human mesenchymal stem cells in experimental traumatic brain injury.
- Chang CP, Chio CC, Cheong CU, Chao CM, Cheng BC, Lin MT.Source*Department of Biotechnology, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Tainan, Taiwan.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2013 Feb 1;124(3):165-76. doi: 10.1042/CS20120226.
- Bone-marrow-derived human MSCs (mesenchymal stem cells) support repair when administered to animals with TBI (traumatic brain injury) in large part through secreted trophic factors. We directly tested the ability of the culture medium (or secretome) collected from human MSCs under normoxic or hypoxi
- PMID 22876972
- Green, microwave-assisted synthesis of silver nanoparticles using bamboo hemicelluloses and glucose in an aqueous medium.
- Peng H, Yang A, Xiong J.SourceState Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology, Nanchang University, Nanchang 330047, China; Engineering Research Center for Biomass Conversion, Ministry of Education, Nanchang University, Nanchang 330047, China.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2013 Jan 2;91(1):348-55. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2012.08.073. Epub 2012 Aug 25.
- A green, straightforward, microwave-assisted method of synthesizing silver nanoparticles in an aqueous medium was developed using bamboo hemicelluloses as stabilizer and glucose as reducer. The effects of irradiation time as well as initial concentrations of hemicelluloses, glucose, and AgNO(3) on t
- PMID 23044142
- High production of cellulose degrading endo-1,4-β-d-glucanase using bagasse as a substrate from Bacillus subtilis KIBGE HAS.
- Bano S, Qader SA, Aman A, Syed MN, Durrani K.SourcePharmaceutical Research Centre, PCSIR Laboratories complex, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2013 Jan 2;91(1):300-4. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2012.08.022. Epub 2012 Aug 14.
- Sugarcane bagasse is a cheap carbon source for endo-1,4-β-d-glucanase production as it is easily available as by-product from sugar industries. Fermentation conditions for endo-1,4-β-d-glucanase production by Bacillus subtilis KIBGE HAS were optimized by using un-treated sugarcane bagasse for indu
- PMID 23044136
- Sulfated chitosan as tear substitute with no antimicrobial activity.
- Pires NR, Cunha PL, Maciel JS, Angelim AL, Melo VM, de Paula RC, Feitosa JP.SourceDepartment of Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Federal University of Ceara, CP 6.021, CEP 60455-760, Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2013 Jan 2;91(1):92-9. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2012.08.011. Epub 2012 Aug 10.
- Chitosan of high molar mass and with 82% deacetylation was sulfated using two procedures and characterized. In the first method sample chitosan-S1 was produced using chlorosulfonic acid as the sulfating agent and N,N-dimethylformamide as the medium, and in the second method (chitosan-S2) formic acid
- PMID 23044109
- Propagation of two short laser pulse trains in a Λ-type three-level medium under conditions of electromagnetically induced transparency
- Buica Gabriela,Nakajima Takashi
- Optics Communications 332, 59-69, 2014-12
- … We investigate the dynamics of a pair of short laser pulse trains propagating in a medium consisting of three-level Λ-type atoms by numerically solving the Maxwell–Schrödinger equations for atoms and fields. …
- NAID 120005466699
- Hydrogen protects auditory hair cells from cisplatin-induced free radicals.
- Kikkawa Yayoi S,Nakagawa Takayuki,Taniguchi Mirei,Ito Juichi
- Neuroscience letters 579, 125-129, 2014-09-05
- … We cultured mouse cochlear explants in medium containing various concentrations of cisplatin and examined the effects of hydrogen gas dissolved directly into the media. …
- NAID 120005466694
- Dose-dependent functionality and toxicity of green tea polyphenols in experimental rodents.
- Murakami Akira
- Archives of biochemistry and biophysics 557, 3-10, 2014-09-01
- … Taken together, while low and medium doses of GTPs are beneficial in colitis model mice, unwanted side-effects occasionally emerge with high doses. …
- NAID 120005466707
- Difference in physiological responses of growth, photosynthesis and calcification of the coccolithophore Emiliania huxleyi to acidification by acid and CO2 enrichment
- Fukuda Shin-ya,Suzuki Yurina,Shiraiwa Yoshihiro
- Photosynthesis research 121(2-3), 299-309, 2014-09
- … Acidification was performed by two methods, namely by just adding HCl under bubbling ordinary air at 8.2–8.4, 7.6–7.8 and 7.1–7.3 (acidification by HCl) and by bubbling with ordinary air or with increased CO2 concentration such as 406, 816 and 1,192 ppm that maintained pH of the medium at 8.0–8.3, 7.6–7.9 and 7.5–7.7 (acidification by CO2 enrichment). …
- NAID 120005466789
- Within hours of my first column appearing on Medium — it was about the largely unregulated chemical industry replacing BPA with BPS — the concerned parents started writing. “Your piece stressed me out!” said one woman. “I just printed it ...
- ミディアム 霊能者アリソン・デュボア』（ミディアム れいのうしゃアリソン・デュボア、原題： Medium）は、2005年より2011年にかけてアメリカ合衆国で放送されていたテレビドラマ 。全7シーズン130話。第1～第5シーズンはNBC、第6～第7シーズンはCBS。
- 2012年9月14日 ... 実在するミディアム(霊能者)の犯罪捜査を描く衝撃の新感覚ミステリードラマ「ミディアム 」オフィシャル・サイト。最新情報、DVD情報、エピソード、キャスト紹介など。
- culture medium, culture media, medium, media
||Media used for isolation
||Chocolate agar with factors V (NAD) and X (hematin)
||Bordet-Gengou (potato) agar
||Tellurite plate, Loffler’s medium, blood agar
||Pink colonies on MacConkey’s agar
||Charcoal yeast extract agar buffered with increased iron and cysteine
- culture medium、culture media、medium、media、culture solution、culture
- culture、culture medium、culture solution、media、medium
- culture、culture media、culture medium、culture solution、medium
- culture、culture media、culture medium、media、medium
- basal media、essential media、essential medium
- minimal media