- relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space; "he reached into his inside jacket pocket"; "inside out"; "an inside pitch is between home plate and the batter"
- the inner or enclosed surface of something (同)interior
- the region that is inside of something (同)interior
- within a building; "in winter we play inside" (同)indoors
- confined to an exclusive group; "privy to inner knowledge"; "inside information"; "privileged information" (同)inner, privileged
- on the inside; "inside, the car is a mess" (同)within
- away from the outer edge; "an inner lahne"; "the inside lane"
- being or applying to the inside of a building; "an inside wall"
- located or occurring within or closer to a center; "an inner room"
- located inward; "Beethovens manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle"- Leonard Bernstein; "she thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it"- David Denby; "an internal sense of rightousness"- A.R.Gurney,Jr. (同)interior, internal
- innermost or essential; "the inner logic of Cubism"; "the internal contradictions of the theory"; "the intimate structure of matter" (同)internal, intimate
- exclusive to a center; especially a center of influence; "inner regions of the organization"; "inner circles of government"
- inside or closer to the inside of the body; "the inner ear"
- situated within or suitable for inside a building; "an interior scene"; "interior decoration"; "an interior bathroom without windows"
- of or coming from the middle of a region or country; "upcountry districts" (同)midland, upcountry
- inside and toward a center; "interior regions of the earth"
- in a medial position; "this consonant always occurs medially"
- dividing an animal into right and left halves (同)median
- 《the~》(物事の)『内部,内側』;内面 / 《しばしば複数形で》《話》おなか,腹 / 『内部の』,内側の;内面の;秘密の;(野球で)内角の / 『中へ』(で),屋内で(に)(indoors) / 『…の中で』(に,へ) / …以内に
- 『内側の』,『内部の』,奥の / 『精神の』,心の / 親密な;内密の
- 〈U〉(物の)『内部』,内側 / 〈C〉(海岸や国境から遠い)『浅地』,内陸部 / 〈U〉《the~》 / 『内部の』 / 『奥地の』,内陸部の
- 中間の,中間に位置する / 平均の,並なみの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Muscle and tendon adaptation in adolescent athletes: A longitudinal study.
- Mersmann F1,2, Bohm S1,2, Schroll A1,2, Boeth H3, Duda GN2,3, Arampatzis A1,2.
- Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports.Scand J Med Sci Sports.2015 Dec 8. doi: 10.1111/sms.12631. [Epub ahead of print]
- There is evidence that a non-uniform adaptation of muscle and tendon in young athletes results in increased tendon stress during mid-adolescence. The present longitudinal study investigated the development of the morphological and mechanical properties of muscle and tendon of volleyball athletes in
- PMID 26644277
- Does muscle coactivation influence joint excursions during gait in children with and without hemiplegic cerebral palsy? Relationship between muscle coactivation and joint kinematics.
- Gross R1, Leboeuf F2, Hardouin JB3, Perrouin-Verbe B2, Brochard S4, Rémy-Néris O4.
- Clinical biomechanics (Bristol, Avon).Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon).2015 Dec;30(10):1088-93. doi: 10.1016/j.clinbiomech.2015.09.001. Epub 2015 Sep 8.
- BACKGROUND: The theoretical role of muscle coactivation is to stiffen joints. The aim of this study was to assess the relationship between muscle coactivation and joint excursions during gait in children with and without hemiplegic cerebral palsy.METHODS: Twelve children with hemiplegic cerebral pal
- PMID 26377949
- Increased motor unit potential shape variability across consecutive motor unit discharges in the tibialis anterior and vastus medialis muscles of healthy older subjects.
- Hourigan ML1, McKinnon NB2, Johnson M1, Rice CL3, Stashuk DW4, Doherty TJ5.
- Clinical neurophysiology : official journal of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology.Clin Neurophysiol.2015 Dec;126(12):2381-9. doi: 10.1016/j.clinph.2015.02.002. Epub 2015 Feb 12.
- OBJECTIVE: To study the potential utility of using near fiber (NF) jiggle as an assessment of neuromuscular transmission stability in healthy older subjects using decomposition-based quantitative electromyography (DQEMG).METHODS: The tibialis anterior (TA) and vastus medialis (VM) muscles were teste
- PMID 25727901
- 太白穴への鍼刺激が膝関節伸展運動時における大腿四頭筋の筋機能に与える影響 : 公孫穴との比較
- Changes in the hardness of the gastrocnemius muscle during a Kendo training camp as determined using ultrasound real-time tissue elastography
- The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 5(3), 239-245, 2016
- NAID 130005165306
- Nouvelles technologies pour la santé ... Medialis. Slide_VF.jpg http://www.medialis.com/images/Images/Slide_show_2014/Slide_VF.jpg banierre_fondateurs.jpg http://www.medialis.com/images/Images/Slide_show_2014/banierre ...
- Taping the patella has been found to increase quadriceps muscle torque, (33) increase the knee loading flexion response, (34) and activate the vastus medialis obliqus muscle earlier than the vastus lateralis during stair ascent and ...