- in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area; "a central position"
- a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication (同)telephone exchange, exchange
- the performance of a part or role in a drama (同)playing, playacting, performing
- serving temporarily especially as a substitute; "the acting president"
- in or near or toward a center or according to a central role or function; "The theater is centrally located"
- one of the proteins into which actomyosin can be split; can exist in either a globular or a fibrous form
- 『中心の』,中央の,中心からの / 『主要な』,中心的な(main) / (音声が)中舌音の / 電話交換局(《英》[telephone]exchange)
- 代理の,臨時の / 演出用の / 演出,演技
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Enhanced analgesic responses after preferential delivery of morphine and fentanyl to the olfactory epithelium in rats.
- Hoekman JD, Ho RJ.SourceDepartment of Pharmaceutics, University of Washington, 1959 NE Pacific St. HSB H272, Seattle, WA 98195. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anesthesia and analgesia.Anesth Analg.2011 Sep;113(3):641-51. Epub 2011 Jun 27.
- BACKGROUND: Centrally acting opioid analgesics such as morphine and fentanyl are effective, but their efficacy is often limited by a delayed response or side effects resulting from systemic first pass before reaching the brain and the central nervous system (CNS). It is generally accepted that drugs
- PMID 21709146
- Factors related to seizure in tramadol poisoning and its blood concentration.
- Taghaddosinejad F, Mehrpour O, Afshari R, Seghatoleslami A, Abdollahi M, Dart RC.SourceDepartment of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Faculty of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
- Journal of medical toxicology : official journal of the American College of Medical Toxicology.J Med Toxicol.2011 Sep;7(3):183-8.
- This study examines the relation between seizure and plasma tramadol concentration in patients with tramadol poisoning, as a novel centrally acting analgesic used for the treatment of mild to severe pain. All patients admitted with a history of tramadol overdose accompanied by unconsciousness or sei
- PMID 21735309
- Tipepidine enhances the antinociceptive-like action of carbamazepine in the acetic acid writhing test
- Kazuaki Kawaura,Risa Miki,Yuri Urashima,Sokichi Honda,Ahmed M. Shehata,Fumio Soeda,Tetsuya Shirasaki,Kazuo Takahama,カワウラ カズアキ,ミキ リサ,ウラシマ ユリ,ホンダ ソウキチ,ソエダ フミオ,シラサキ テツヤ,タカハマ カズオ,川浦 一晃,三木 理沙,浦嶋 優里,本田 宗吉,副田 二三夫,白崎 哲哉,高濱 和夫
- European Journal of Pharmacology 651(1-3), 106-108, 2011-01-25
- … Recently, wereported that the centrally acting non-narcotic antitussive (cough suppressant drug),tipepidine produces an antidepressant-like effect in the forced swimming test, althoughthe mechanism of action appears to be quite different from that of knownantidepressants. …
- NAID 120003020802
- 山本 巌,副田 二三夫,白﨑 哲哉,高濱 和夫
- YAKUGAKU ZASSHI 131(4), 523-532, 2011
- … We previously reported that dextromethorphan (DM) and cloperastine (CP), centrally acting antitussives, reduce the frequency of micturition reflex and increase the threshold pressure in anesthetized rats. …
- NAID 130000678832
- 29 Apr 2011 ... Centrally acting drug information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues.
- central、centrally acting
- center、centrally、centrally acting、centre、centro、centrum、hub、medial、pivotal、pivotally