- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- providing something with a surface of a different material (同)facing
- a protective covering that protects an inside surface (同)liner
- the act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
- parallel to or in the plane of the horizon or a base line; "a horizontal surface"
- something that is oriented horizontally
- having a lining or a liner; often used in combination; "a lined skirt"; "a silk-lined jacket"
- (used especially of skin) marked by lines or seams; "their lined faces were immeasurably sad"; "a seamed face" (同)seamed
- bordered by a line of things; "tree lined streets"
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- 〈U〉(服などの)裏張り,裏塗り / 〈U〉裏地,裏材
- 『水平線の』,地平線の;水平の,水平面の / 水平の位置;水平線(面)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Double Line Image Rotation.
- Ashtari AH, Nordin MJ, Kahaki SM.
- IEEE transactions on image processing : a publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.IEEE Trans Image Process.2015 Nov;24(11):3370-3385. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- This paper proposes a fast algorithm for rotating images while preserving their quality. The new approach rotates images based on vertical or horizontal lines in the original image and their rotated equation in the target image. The proposed method is a one-pass method that determines a based-line e
- PMID 26054069
- Visual inference of arm movement is constrained by motor representations.
- Saunier G1, Paillard AC2, Vargas CD3, Pozzo T4.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2015 Sep 1;290:197-200. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2015.04.056. Epub 2015 May 11.
- Several studies support the idea that motion inference is strongly motor dependent. In the present study, we address the role of biomechanical constraints in motion prediction and how this implicit knowledge can interfere in a spatial prediction task. Right-handed (RHS) and left-handed subjects (LHS
- PMID 25975175
- Improving car drivers' perception of motorcycle motion through innovative headlight configurations.
- Cavallo V1, Ranchet M2, Pinto M2, Espié S3, Vienne F2, Dang NT2.
- Accident; analysis and prevention.Accid Anal Prev.2015 Aug;81:187-93. doi: 10.1016/j.aap.2015.04.034. Epub 2015 May 17.
- The most frequent cause of motorcycle accidents occurs when another vehicle violates the motorcycle's right-of-way at an intersection. In addition to detection errors, misperception of the approaching motorcycle's speed and time-to-arrival is another driver error that accounts for these accidents, a
- PMID 25988810
- Performance improvement of two-dimensional EUV spectroscopy based on high-frame-rate CCD and signal normalization method in Large Helical Device
- 野球における投手のオーバースローの運動技術史 : 競技規則との関係から
- Horizontal Line ホリゾンタルライン オーストラリア在住の日本人デザイナーKIRIKOが手掛けるヨガウェアブランド。ヘンプやオーガニックコットンなどの天然素材を使ったヨガウェア。 ... Free WordPress Theme designed by GavickPro.com ...
- Horizontal Line ホリゾンタルライン オーストラリア在住の日本人デザイナーKIRIKO氏が手掛けるヨガウェアブランド。ヘンプやオーガニックコットンなどの天然素材を採用し、日本の職人技術の高さから縫製や染色などは日本国内で生産。
- (よこすじ)horizontal line, streak, bar
- long interspersed nuclear element, long interspersed nucleotide element, long interspersed element, long interspersed repetitive elements, LINEs, long interspersed repeat sequences
- quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_interspersed_nucleotide_elements#LINEs
- Long interspersed nuclear elements are a group of genetic elements that are found in large numbers in eukaryotic genomes. They are transcribed (or are the evolutionary remains of what was once transcribed) to an RNA using an RNA polymerase II promoter that resides inside the LINE. LINEs code for the enzyme reverse transcriptase, and many LINEs also code for an endonuclease (e.g. RNase H). The reverse transcriptase has a higher specificity for the LINE RNA than other RNA, and makes a DNA copy of the RNA that can be integrated into the genome at a new site.
- The 5' UTR contains the promoter sequence, while the 3' UTR contains a polyadenylation signal (AATAAA) and a poly-A tail. Because LINEs move by copying themselves (instead of moving, like transposons do), they enlarge the genome. The human genome, for example, contains about 20,000-40,000 LINEs, which is roughly 21% of the genome.