- in a horizontal direction; "a gallery quite often is added to make use of space vertically as well as horizontally"
- the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated; "It is beyond the horizon of present knowledge" (同)view, purview
- the line at which the sky and Earth appear to meet (同)apparent horizon, visible horizon, sensible horizon, skyline
- the great circle on the celestial sphere whose plane passes through the sensible horizon and the center of the Earth (同)celestial horizon
- a specific layer or stratum of soil or subsoil in a vertical cross section of land
- parallel to or in the plane of the horizon or a base line; "a horizontal surface"
- something that is oriented horizontally
- 『地平線』,水平線 / (知識・関心・経験などの)限界,範囲,視野《+『of』+『名』》
- 『水平線の』,地平線の;水平の,水平面の / 水平の位置;水平線(面)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Transverse ionic mobility measured in a dynamic light scattering device.
- Kirk WR, Wessels WS.SourceMayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN 55905, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2013 Sep 15;406:263-72. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2013.05.054. Epub 2013 Jun 3.
- We describe here some novel experiments with a commercial dynamic light scattering device. By inserting a quarter-wave plate in the light beam of the HeNe laser used in the Malvern DLS 'Zetasizer', one can obtain right handed (RH) or left-handed (LH) circularly polarized light from the incoming hori
- PMID 23791301
- Improving oxygen conditions in the deeper parts of bornholm sea by pumped injection of winter water.
- Stigebrandt A, Kalén O.SourceDepartment of Earth Sciences/Oceanography, University of Gothenburg, Box 460, 40530, Gothenburg, Sweden. email@example.com
- Ambio.Ambio.2013 Sep;42(5):587-95. doi: 10.1007/s13280-012-0356-4. Epub 2012 Nov 17.
- Vertical diffusivity and oxygen consumption in the basin water, the water below the sill level at about 59 m depth, have been estimated by applying budget methods to monitoring data from hydrographical stations BY4 and BY5 for periods without water renewal. From the vertical diffusivity, the mean r
- PMID 23161366
- Cross-kingdom gene transfer facilitates the evolution of virulence in fungal pathogens.
- Gardiner DM, Kazan K, Manners JM.SourceCommonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) Plant Industry, Queensland Bioscience Precinct, 306 Carmody Road, St Lucia, Brisbane, Queensland 4067, Australia. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plant science : an international journal of experimental plant biology.Plant Sci.2013 Sep;210:151-8. doi: 10.1016/j.plantsci.2013.06.002. Epub 2013 Jun 13.
- The constant interaction between plants and their pathogens has resulted in the evolution of a diverse array of microbial infection strategies. It is increasingly evident that horizontal acquisition of new virulence functions in fungi is one of the evolutionary processes that maintain pathogens' com
- PMID 23849122
- Mental additions and verbal-domain interference in children with developmental dyscalculia.
- Mammarella IC, Caviola S, Cornoldi C, Lucangeli D.SourceDepartment of Developmental and Social Psychology, University of Padova, Italy. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Research in developmental disabilities.Res Dev Disabil.2013 Sep;34(9):2845-55. doi: 10.1016/j.ridd.2013.05.044. Epub 2013 Jun 26.
- This study examined the involvement of verbal and visuo-spatial domains in solving addition problems with carrying in a sample of children diagnosed with developmental dyscalculia (DD) divided into two groups: (i) those with DD alone and (ii) those with DD and dyslexia. Age and stage matched typical
- PMID 23810925
- Heteroepitaxial growth of β-AlN films on sapphire (0001) in nitrogen atmospheres by pulse laser deposition
- Yoshida Tomohiro,Ueda Yūtaro,Daio Takeshi,Tominaga Aki,Okajima Toshihiro,Yoshitake Tsuyoshi
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6S1), 06FJ05, 2015-04-16
- … Horizontally oriented growth of β-AlN(111) was confirmed by XRD in 2θ–θ …
- NAID 150000110681
- Influence of surface displacement on solid state flow induced by horizontally heterogeneous Joule heating in the inner core of the Earth
- Takehiro Shin-ichi
- Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors 241, 15-20, 2015-04
- NAID 120005575265
- Effect of oxygen plasma treatment on horizontally aligned carbon nanotube thin film as pH-sensing membrane of extended-gate field-effect transistor
- Wang Kuang-Yu,Tsai Wan-Lin,Yang Po-Yu,Chou Chia-Hsin,Li Yu-Ren,Liao Chan-Yu,Cheng Huang-Chung
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(4S), 04DL01, 2015-01-28
- … The high-performance pH-sensing membrane of extended-gate field-effect transistors (EGFET) composed of high-conductivity horizontally aligned carbon nanotube thin films (HACNTFs) after oxygen plasma treatment is successfully demonstrated. …
- NAID 150000110200
- 朴 東熙,中川 武,下田 一太
- 日本建築学会計画系論文集 80(710), 963-970, 2015
- … The other hands, we observed the changed techniques that make a height balance between floors and adapt a grade of wall horizontally with time. …
- NAID 130005069749
- horizontal (comparative more horizontal, superlative most horizontal). perpendicular to the vertical; ... Pertaining to the horizon. 1667: As when the Sun new ris'n / Looks through the Horizontal misty Air — John Milton, Paradise Lost, Book 1, ll.
- Definition of horizontal from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- hor·i·zon·tal (hôr -z n tl, h r -). adj. 1. Of, relating to, or near the horizon. 2. a. Parallel to or in the plane of the horizon. b. At right angles to a vertical line. 3. Occupying or restricted to the same level in a hierarchy: a horizontal study of verbal ability ...