- the act of accelerating; increasing the speed (同)quickening, speedup
- an increase in rate of change; "modern science caused an acceleration of cultural change"
- (physics) a rate of increase of velocity
- in addition or furthermore; "if we further suppose"; "stated further that he would not cooperate with them"; "they are definitely coming; further, they should be here already"
- more distant in especially degree; "nothing could be further from the truth"; "further from our expectations"; "farther from the truth"; "farther from our expectations" (同)farther
- to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further is used more often than `farther in this abstract sense); "further complicated by uncertainty about the future"; "lets not discuss it further"; "nothing could be further from the truth"; "they are further along in their research than we expected"; "the application of the law was extended farther"; "he is going no farther in his studies" (同)farther
- change a pawn for a better piece by advancing it to the eighth row, or change a checker piece for a more valuable piece by moving it to the row closest to your opponent
- contribute to the progress or growth of; "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom" (同)advance, boost, further, encourage
- give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"; "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"; "I got promoted after many years of hard work" (同)upgrade, advance, kick upstairs, raise, elevate
- be changed for a superior chess or checker piece
- (neurophysiology) phenomenon that occurs when two or more neural impulses that alone are not enough to trigger a response in a neuron combine to trigger an action potential
- the condition of being made easy (or easier); "social facilitation is an adaptive condition"
- act of assisting or making easier the progress or improvement of something
- act of raising in rank or position
- encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something (同)furtherance, advancement
- a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution; "the packaging of new ideas" (同)publicity, promotional material, packaging
- increase the likelihood of (a response); "The stimulus facilitates a delayed impulse"
- make easier; "you could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge" (同)ease, alleviate
- 加速 / 加速度
- (距離が)『もっと遠い』,さらに先の / (時間・数量・程度などが)『もっと進んだ』,それ以上の / (距離が)『さらに遠く』,もっと先に / (時間・数量・程度などが)『もっと進んで』,なおその上に / 『その上』,さらにまた(besides) / …‘を'進める,助長する,促進する(promote)
- …‘を'『助長する』,促進する,増進する / (…に)…‘を'『昇進させる』,進級させる《+『名+to+名』》 / 〈議案など〉‘を'通過するように努力する / 〈会社・事業〉‘を'発起する;〈興業〉‘を'主催する / 〈商品など〉‘の'販売促進をする
- 〈U〉〈C〉『昇進』,進級 / 〈U〉(…を)押し進めること,(…の)促進,増進,奨励《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉宣伝商品,促進商品
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Drastic acceleration of fibrillation of insulin by transient cavitation bubble.
- Nakajima K1, Nishioka D1, Hirao M1, So M2, Goto Y2, Ogi H1.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2017 May;36:206-211. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2016.11.034. Epub 2016 Nov 28.
- Amyloid-fibril formation of proteins can be accelerated by ultrasonic irradiation to the peptide solutions. Although this phenomenon contributes to understanding pathogenic behavior of amyloidosis, its physical mechanism has not been clarified, because several factors (cavitation, temperature increa
- PMID 28069203
- Experimental study on a comparison of typical premixed combustible gas-air flame propagation in a horizontal rectangular closed duct.
- Jin K1, Duan Q2, Liew KM3, Peng Z2, Gong L2, Sun J4.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2017 Apr 5;327:116-126. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2016.12.050. Epub 2016 Dec 26.
- Research surrounding premixed flame propagation in ducts has a history of more than one hundred years. Most previous studies focus on the tulip flame formation and flame acceleration in pure gas fuel-air flame. However, the premixed natural gas-air flame may show different behaviors and pressure dyn
- PMID 28056399
- Selective ultrasound-enhanced enzymatic hydrolysis of oleuropein to its aglycon in olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf extracts.
- Delgado-Povedano MD1, Priego-Capote F2, Luque de Castro MD3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Apr 1;220:282-288. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.10.011. Epub 2016 Oct 4.
- Hydrolysis of oleuropein, the main phenol in olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf extracts, to oleuropein aglycon and other subsequent products in the hydrolytic pathway can be catalyzed by different enzymes. Three of the most used hydrolases were assayed to catalyze the process, and β-glucosidase from As
- PMID 27855900
- Modulation of chemical stability and in vitro bioaccessibility of beta-carotene loaded in kappa-carrageenan oil-in-gel emulsions.
- Soukoulis C1, Tsevdou M2, Andre CM3, Cambier S3, Yonekura L4, Taoukis PS2, Hoffmann L3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Apr 1;220:208-218. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.175. Epub 2016 Sep 29.
- In the present paper, ionotropically structured κ-carrageenan based oil-in-gel (o/g) emulsions were tested as potential carrier systems for the delivery of β-carotene. In situ ionic gelation was induced by Na+, K+ or Ca2+ added at the level of 0.2-0.6% (w/w). All o/g emulsions exerted a true gel l
- PMID 27855891
- Effect of ion-beam irradiation on the epitaxial growth of graphene via the SiC surface decomposition method
- Impact on the head during collisions between university American football players : focusing on the number of head impacts and linear head acceleration
- The journal of physical fitness and sports medicine : JPFSM : official journal of the Japanese Society of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 6(4), 241-249, 2017-07
- NAID 40021272833
- AT, 加速時間
- 加速時間, AcT