- unrefined in character; "low comedy"
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow" (同)depression
- a low level or position or degree; "the stock market fell to a new low"
- used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency (同)low-pitched
- very low in volume; "a low murmur"; "the low-toned murmur of the surf" (同)low-toned
- in a low position; near the ground; "the branches hung low"
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "low prices"; "the reservoir is low"
- literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension; "low ceilings"; "low clouds"; "low hills"; "the sun is low"; "low furniture"; "a low bow"
- most distant in any direction; "the extreme edge of town"
- the furthest or highest degree of something; "he carried it to extremes"
- of the greatest possible degree or extent or intensity; "extreme cold"; "extreme caution"; "extreme pleasure"; "utmost contempt"; "to the utmost degree"; "in the uttermost distress" (同)utmost, uttermost
- beyond a norm in views or actions; "an extreme conservative"; "an extreme liberal"; "extreme views on integration"; "extreme opinions"
- far beyond a norm in quantity or amount or degree; to an utmost degree; "an extreme example"; "extreme temperatures"; "extreme danger"
- (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance (同)weighting
- sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms (同)free weight, exercising weight
- an artifact that is heavy
- the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- the relative importance granted to something; "his opinion carries great weight"; "the progression implied an increasing weightiness of the items listed" (同)weightiness
- an oppressive feeling of heavy force; "bowed down by the weight of responsibility"
- have a certain weight
- determine the weight of; "The butcher weighed the chicken" (同)librate
- to be oppressive or burdensome; "weigh heavily on the mind", "Something pressed on his mind" (同)press
- the time when something begins (especially life); "they divorced after the birth of the child"; "his election signaled the birth of a new age"
- the event of being born; "they celebrated the birth of their first child" (同)nativity, nascency, nascence
- a baby born; an offspring; "the overall rate of incidence of Downs syndrome is one in every 800 births"
- (高さ・位置が)『低い』,低い所にある / (価格・数量・程度などが)『低い』,少ない / (身分・地位などが)『低い』,卑しい / (人格・行為などが)『卑しい』,下劣な,下品な / 《補語にのみ用いて》(体が)『弱った』;元気のない,憂うつな / (供給が)不十分な;(…が)乏しい《+『in』(『on』)+『名』》 / (音・声が)低い,小さい / (生物が)下等な / 『低く』,低い所に / (価格・程度などが)『安く』,低く / 低い声(調子)で;静かに / 最低点,最低水準
- (牛の)モーという鳴き声 / (牛が)モーと鳴く
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『極度の』,はなはだしい / 『いちばん端の』,最も遠い / 極端な,過激な / 月並みでない,異常な / (程度・位置などが)両極端にあるものの一方 / 極度;《しばしば復数形で》行き過ぎ,過渡 / 《しばしば復数形で》思い切った処置,徹底的な手段 / (数学で)外項(a:b=c:dのaとb);極値
- 〈u〉『重さ』,重量,目方;体重;《a weight》(…の)重さ《+of+名》 / 〈u〉重さ(重力が物体に及ぼす力) / 〈u〉衡法(重量を示す体係) / 〈c〉重量単位 / 〈c〉(はかりの)おもり,分銅;(一般に)重いもの,おもし / 〈u〉重要性,価値 / 〈u〉《しばしば a weight》精神的な重荷,負担 / (…で)…‘に'重荷を負わせる;…‘を'圧迫する;苦しめる《+名+with+名》 / …‘を'重くする
- …‘の'『重さを計る』 / 〈ある重さ〉‘を'『計量する』,計る / (…と比較して)…‘を'『検討する』,考慮する〈+名 against+名〉 / 『重さがある』,目方がかかる / (…にとって)『重要である』,(‥に)重要糸される〈+with+名〉
- 〈C〉〈U〉『誕生』,出生 / 〈U〉『生まれ』,家柄;家系(lineage) / 〈C〉『起原』,起こり(origin)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 早産児における神経発達の長期的転帰 long term neurodevelopmental outcome of premature infants
- 2. 早産児の長期的合併症 long term complications of the premature infant
- 3. 早産児の発生率および死亡率 incidence and mortality of the premature infant
- 4. 早産児の短期合併症 short term complications of the premature infant
- 5. 生存性の限界 limit of viability
- Population-based study shows improved postnatal growth in preterm very-low-birthweight infants between 1995 and 2010.
- Ofek Shlomai N1, Reichman B, Lerner-Geva L, Boyko V, Bar-Oz B.Author information 1Department of Neonatology, Hadassah and Hebrew University Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel.AbstractAIM: To assess whether the postnatal growth of preterm very-low-birthweight (VLBW) infants, as determined by measures of postnatal growth failure (PNGF), improved during the period 1995-2010 and to evaluate postnatal growth by gestational age (GA) and intrauterine growth groups.
- Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992).Acta Paediatr.2014 May;103(5):498-503. doi: 10.1111/apa.12569. Epub 2014 Feb 21.
- AIM: To assess whether the postnatal growth of preterm very-low-birthweight (VLBW) infants, as determined by measures of postnatal growth failure (PNGF), improved during the period 1995-2010 and to evaluate postnatal growth by gestational age (GA) and intrauterine growth groups.METHODS: The study wa
- PMID 24460697
- Re: Problems with using total serum bilirubin as a criterion for phototherapy in ELBWIs.
- Ichinomiya K1, Inoue F, Koizumi A, Inoue T, Fujiu T, Maruyama K.Author information 1Department of Neonatology, Gunma Children's Medical Center, 779 Shimohakoda, Hokkitsu, Shibukawa, Gunma 377-8577, Japan.AbstractBACKGROUND: Despite the early use of phototherapy and exchange transfusion in premature infants based on their levels of total serum bilirubin (TSB), the reemergence of kernicterus has been reported.
- Pediatrics international : official journal of the Japan Pediatric Society.Pediatr Int.2014 Apr 2. doi: 10.1111/ped.12351. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Despite the early use of phototherapy and exchange transfusion in premature infants based on their levels of total serum bilirubin (TSB), the reemergence of kernicterus has been reported.OBJECTIVES: The purpose of this study was to assess the validity of using TSB levels as the criterion
- PMID 24689889
- Visual memory and learning in extremely low-birth-weight/extremely preterm adolescents compared with controls: a geographic study.
- Molloy CS1, Wilson-Ching M, Doyle LW, Anderson VA, Anderson PJ; PHD, for the Victorian Infant Collaborative Study Group.Author information 1Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, The Royal Children's Hospital, Flemington Road, Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia. firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractBackground Contemporary data on visual memory and learning in survivors born extremely preterm (EP; <28 weeks gestation) or with extremely low birth weight (ELBW; <1,000 g) are lacking.
- Journal of pediatric psychology.J Pediatr Psychol.2014 Apr;39(3):316-31. doi: 10.1093/jpepsy/jst088. Epub 2013 Dec 20.
- Background Contemporary data on visual memory and learning in survivors born extremely preterm (EP; <28 weeks gestation) or with extremely low birth weight (ELBW; <1,000 g) are lacking.METHODS: Geographically determined cohort study of 298 consecutive EP/ELBW survivors born in 1991 and 1992, a
- PMID 24361638
- 症例報告 先天性心疾患を合併した超低出生体重児に対する低酸素濃度ガス吸入療法
- 日本小児科学会雑誌 = The journal of the Japan Pediatric Society 119(10), 1496-1502, 2015-10
- NAID 40020625879
- Extremely Low Birth Weight Infant. An extremely low birth weight (ELBW) infant is defined as one with a birth weight of less than 1000g (2lb, 3oz). ... Extremely preterm infants are especially prone to these losses ...
- extremely low birth weight infant Neonatology An infant weighing ≤ 1000g at birth, who is at high risk for neurobehavioral dysfunction and poor school performance. See Low birth weight, Limits of viability. Cf Very low birth weight.
- extremely low birth weight infant
- 超未熟児, extremely immature infant, ELBW infant
超低出生体重児, extremely low birth weight infant
- Although diarrhea and constipation may present as mere nuisance symptoms at one extreme, they can be severe or life-threatening at the other.(HIM.246)(極端な例では単にやっかいな症状として出現することがあるが、もう一方の極端な場合、重篤で生命に危険を及ぼすことがありうる)