- a substance that exerts some force or effect
- a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission (同)factor, broker
- any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau (同)federal agent
- a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- an active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect; "their research uncovered new disease agents"
- how long something has existed; "it was replaced because of its age"
- a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises; "she was now of school age"; "tall for his eld" (同)eld
- begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
- make older; "The death of his child aged him tremendously"
- 『代理人』;周旋人 / 働き(作用)を起こすもの;作用物,薬剤 / (政府機関,特にFBI,CIAなどの)部員,機関員
- 〈U〉(一般に)『年齢』,寿命;〈C〉(個々の)『年齢』,年 / 〈U〉成年(おとなとしての資格・権利を得る年齢;通例18または21歳) / 〈U〉『老齢』;《集合的に》老人たち / 〈U〉(人生の)『一時期』;〈C〉世代(generation) / 〈U〉〈C〉《しばしばA-》(歴史上の)『時代』 / 〈C〉《話》長い間 / 年をとる,ふける;〈物が〉古くなる / 〈年〉'を'とらせる;〈物〉'を'古びさせる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Antiprotozoan lead discovery by aligning dry and wet screening: prediction, synthesis, and biological assay of novel quinoxalinones.
- Martins Alho MA1, Marrero-Ponce Y2, Barigye SJ3, Meneses-Marcel A3, Machado Tugores Y3, Montero-Torres A3, Gómez-Barrio A4, Nogal JJ4, García-Sánchez RN5, Vega MC6, Rolón M4, Martínez-Fernández AR4, Escario JA7, Pérez-Giménez F8, Garcia-Domenech R8, Rivera N9, Mondragón R9, Mondragón M9, Ibarra-Velarde F10, Lopez-Arencibia A11, Martín-Navarro C11, Lorenzo-Morales J11, Cabrera-Serra MG11, Piñero J11, Tytgat J12, Chicharro R13, Arán VJ14.
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry.Bioorg Med Chem.2014 Mar 1;22(5):1568-85. doi: 10.1016/j.bmc.2014.01.036. Epub 2014 Jan 31.
- Protozoan parasites have been one of the most significant public health problems for centuries and several human infections caused by them have massive global impact. Most of the current drugs used to treat these illnesses have been used for decades and have many limitations such as the emergence of
- PMID 24513185
- Combination therapy with nitazoxanide and amphotericin B, Glucantime®, miltefosine and sitamaquine against Leishmania (Leishmania) infantum intracellular amastigotes.
- Mesquita JT1, Tempone AG1, Reimão JQ2.
- Acta tropica.Acta Trop.2013 Nov 13;130C:112-116. doi: 10.1016/j.actatropica.2013.11.003. [Epub ahead of print]
- Leishmaniasis is a neglected disease that affects poorest population mainly in developing countries, representing one of the major causes of mortality and morbidity. Therefore, efforts to find new chemotherapeutics for leishmaniasis remain a priority. Previous reports demonstrated the in vitro and i
- PMID 24239532
- Pyrimethamine sensitizes pituitary adenomas cells to temozolomide through cathepsin B-dependent and caspase-dependent apoptotic pathways.
- Dai C1, Zhang B, Liu X, Guo K, Ma S, Cai F, Yang Y, Yao Y, Feng M, Bao X, Deng K, Jiao Y, Wei Z, Junji W, Xing B, Lian W, Wang R.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2013 Oct 15;133(8):1982-93. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28199. Epub 2013 Jun 13.
- Invasive pituitary adenomas (PAs) are generally refractory to conventional therapy and salvage treatment with temozolomide (TMZ). In addition to antiprotozoan effects, pyrimethamine (PYR) has recently shown its strong antitumor activity as an antineoplastic agent or in combination with TMZ in metast
- PMID 23564480
- Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Switch to new thesaurus Noun 1. antiprotozoal - a medicinal drug used to fight diseases (like malaria) that are caused ... The antiprotozoal agent tinidazole has been approved ...
- Antiprotozoal Drugs Definition Antiprotozoal drugs are medicines that treat infections caused by protozoa. Purpose Antiprotozoal drugs are used to treat a variety of diseases caused by protozoa. Protozoa are animal-like, one-celled ...
- antiprotozoal agent, antiprotozoal drug, antiprotozoan agent, antiprotozoan drug
- agonist、agonistic、attorney、delegate、drug、etiologic agent、fomes、fomites、mediator、pathogen、pathogenic、pharmaceutical preparation、vector、vehicle
- aged、ageing、aging、year old