- any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- a conveyance that transports people or objects
- a medium for the expression or achievement of something; "his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"; "a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"; "the play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
- a straight line segment whose length is magnitude and whose orientation in space is direction
- (genetics) a virus or other agent that is used to deliver DNA to a cell
- any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease; "mosquitos are vectors of malaria and yellow fever"; "fleas are vectors of the plague"; "aphids are transmitters of plant diseases"; "when medical scientists talk about vectors they are usually talking about insects" (同)transmitter
- a variable quantity that can be resolved into components
- a substance that exerts some force or effect
- a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission (同)factor, broker
- any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau (同)federal agent
- a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- an active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect; "their research uncovered new disease agents"
- a negotiator who acts as a link between parties (同)go-between, intermediator, intermediary, intercessor
- any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another (同)vehicle
- 〈C〉(車・そりなどの)『乗り物』,車;運搬具 / 〈C〉(思想・感情・情報などの)伝達手段,媒介物;(…の)表現自段《+for(of)+名(doing)》 / 〈U〉展色剤(絵の具を延ばす水・油など)
- (数学で)ベクトル,方向量 / (ハエ・カなどの)病原媒介昆虫 / (飛行機,ミサイルなどの)脱路,軌道
- 『代理人』;周旋人 / 働き(作用)を起こすもの;作用物,薬剤 / (政府機関,特にFBI,CIAなどの)部員,機関員
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Use of a Hand Sanitizing Wipe for Reducing Risk of Viral Illness in the Home.
- Tamimi AH1, Edmonds-Wilson SL2, Gerba CP1.
- Food and environmental virology.Food Environ Virol.2015 Dec;7(4):354-8. doi: 10.1007/s12560-015-9204-6. Epub 2015 Jun 11.
- This study determined whether a hand sanitizing wipe can reduce virus transmission in households, and could reduce the probability of infection by rhinovirus and rotavirus. Bacteriophage MS-2 (a marker virus) was used to assess viral transmission in five households having at least two children of ag
- PMID 26063002
- Influence of biological fluids in bacterial viability on different hospital surfaces and fomites.
- Esteves DC1, Pereira VC2, Souza JM1, Keller R2, Simões RD1, Winkelstroter Eller LK1, Rodrigues MV3.
- American journal of infection control.Am J Infect Control.2015 Nov 12. pii: S0196-6553(15)01034-2. doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2015.09.033. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The hospital environment is susceptible to bacterial contamination along with survival in fomites and surfaces, allowing dissemination of potential pathogenic strains. The present research aimed to evaluate the influence of biological fluids in bacterial viability on fomites and surfaces
- PMID 26577628
- Spatial and temporal epidemiology of porcine epidemic diarrhea (PED) in the Midwest and Southeast regions of the United States.
- Alvarez J1, Goede D2, Morrison R2, Perez A2.
- Preventive veterinary medicine.Prev Vet Med.2015 Nov 7. pii: S0167-5877(15)30047-7. doi: 10.1016/j.prevetmed.2015.11.003. [Epub ahead of print]
- Emergence of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV) in the US in 2013 caused a major impact in the swine industry due to its high mortality and rapid spread through the country. Even though the role of potential sources of infection in the epidemiology of the disease at the farm level (feed, fomites
- PMID 26586344
- agonist、agonistic、attorney、delegate、drug、etiologic agent、fomes、fomites、mediator、pathogen、pathogenic、pharmaceutical preparation、vector、vehicle