- act as a broker
- a stock brokers business; charges a fee to act as intermediary between buyer and seller (同)brokerage firm, securities firm
- the business of a broker; charges a fee to arrange a contract between two parties
- a fund that a customer has entrusted to a securities brokerage; "you cant get a brokerage account unless you have $20,000"
- an agent for the ship owner; obtains cargo and may arrange for its loading or discharge
- a brokerage firm dealing in commodities
- lacking funds; "`skint is a British slang term" (同)bust, skint, stone-broke, stony-broke
- 仲買業 / 仲買手数料,口銭
- breakの過去形 / ほとんど(全く)金を持たない,文なしの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Family as a whole: elective surgery patients' perception of the meaning of family involvement in decision making.
- Lin ML, Pang MC, Chen CH.SourceAuthors:Mei-Ling Lin, RN, MSN, Nurse, Student Affairs, National Changhua University of Education, and Doctoral Candidate, Institute of Allied Health Sciences, National Cheng Kung University; Mei-Che S Pang, RN, PhD, Professor, School of Nursing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University; Ching-Huey Chen, RN, PhD, Professor, Department of Nursing, Institute of Allied Health Sciences, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, China.
- Journal of clinical nursing.J Clin Nurs.2013 Jan;22(1-2):271-8. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04194.x.
- Aims and objectives. This study aimed to explore patient perception of the meaning of family involvement in elective surgery decision making in Taiwan. Background. Informed consent is based on respecting patient autonomy. However in cultures where family plays a key role in medical decision ma
- PMID 23216555
- Improvements in balance in older adults engaged in a specialized home care falls prevention program.
- Whitney SL, Marchetti GF, Ellis JL, Otis L.Source1Physical Therapy and Otolaryngology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and Rehabilitation Research, King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; 2Duquense University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; and 3Neurologic Specialties, Gentiva Health Services, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Journal of geriatric physical therapy (2001).J Geriatr Phys Ther.2013 Jan;36(1):3-12. doi: 10.1519/JPT.0b013e3182550ea5.
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: : To determine if persons older than 65 years receiving a combination of physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech, or nursing interventions in their home demonstrated changes in gait/balance function after an episode of home care services.METHODS: : Charts from 11 667 p
- PMID 22573005
- 望月 和彦
- 桃山学院大学経済経営論集 56(1), 45-83, 2014-11-29
- … So that market exchanges borrowed money to clear from BOJ and lent money for the clearance to broker's syndicate which lent it to individual brokers. …
- NAID 110009896111
- NPOを支援する中間支援組織の機能についての考察^[○!R] : 組織間関係からの接近
- 堀野 亘求
- 経営教育研究 17(2), 55-63, 2014-07-31
- … In order to clarify the function of ISOs, I used the concepts of broker and boundary spanning units and inter-organizational coordination and attempted to clarify how these concepts have been adjusted in a wide range of ISOs. …
- NAID 110009832630
- Spatial zoning of regional tsunami hazard and exposure in the Indian ocean using scenario-based numerical tsunami simulation and global population data
- Suppasri Anawat,Futami Tsuyoshi,Sanders Richard [他],Imamura Fumihiko
- 津波工学研究報告 31, 75-92, 2014-03-30
- NAID 110009815815
- Broker definition, an agent who buys or sells for a principal on a commission basis without having title to the property. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by ...
- What should I look for in a broker? When interviewing prospective brokers, you should look for one with a clean NASD record, great referrals, and stability in his or her business. In addition, he or she should not be transaction oriented ...