- use recreational drugs (同)do drugs
- administer a drug to; "They drugged the kidnapped tourist" (同)dose
- a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- 『薬』,薬品,薬剤 / 『麻薬』,麻酔剤 / 〈人〉‘に'薬(特に麻酔剤)を与える / 〈飲食物〉‘に'(麻酔薬・毒薬などの)薬を混ぜる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Synthesis and evaluation of the antiplasmodial activity of tryptanthrin derivatives.
- Onambele LA1, Riepl H2, Fischer R1, Pradel G1, Prokop A3, Aminake MN4.
- International journal for parasitology. Drugs and drug resistance.Int J Parasitol Drugs Drug Resist.2015 Apr 17;5(2):48-57. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpddr.2015.03.002. eCollection 2015.
- Malaria remains one of the most deadly diseases threatening humankind and is still affecting a significant proportion of the world population, especially in Africa. Chemotherapy is a vital component of the fight against the disease and new antimalarial agents are urgently needed to curb the spread o
- PMID 25949928
- VFV as a New Effective CYP51 Structure-Derived Drug Candidate for Chagas Disease and Visceral Leishmaniasis.
- Lepesheva GI1, Hargrove TY2, Rachakonda G3, Wawrzak Z4, Pomel S5, Cojean S5, Nde PN3, Nes WD6, Locuson CW7, Calcutt MW2, Waterman MR2, Daniels JS7, Loiseau PM5, Villalta F3.
- The Journal of infectious diseases.J Infect Dis.2015 Apr 15. pii: jiv228. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sterol 14α-demethylases (CYP51) are the enzymes essential for sterol biosynthesis. They serve as clinical targets for antifungal azoles and are considered as targets for treatment of human Trypanosomatidae infections. Recently, we have shown that VNI, a potent and selective inhibitor of trypanosoma
- PMID 25883390
- Antimicrobial compounds from seaweeds-associated bacteria and fungi.
- Singh RP1, Kumari P, Reddy CR.
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology.Appl Microbiol Biotechnol.2015 Feb;99(4):1571-86. doi: 10.1007/s00253-014-6334-y. Epub 2014 Dec 31.
- In recent decade, seaweeds-associated microbial communities have been significantly evaluated for functional and chemical analyses. Such analyses let to conclude that seaweeds-associated microbial communities are highly diverse and rich sources of bioactive compounds of exceptional molecular structu
- PMID 25549621
- Antiprotozoan Drugs Quinton L Fivelman, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK Vanessa Yardley, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK Colin J Sutherland, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine ...
- Vaccination, an ideal method of dealing with pathogens, represents a holy grail in parasitology especially for malaria, but investment in antiprotozoan vaccine development has gained scant reward. Plasmodium, Leishmania, and T ...
- antiprotozoal agent, antiprotozoal drug, antiprotozoan agent, antiprotozoan drug
- antiprotozoan drug