- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going" (同)scheme
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender" (同)system of rules
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- easily agitated; "a nervous addict"; "a nervous thoroughbred"
- of or relating to the nervous system; "nervous disease"; "neural disorder" (同)neural
- relating to involuntary bodily functions; "vegetative functions such as digestion or growth or circulation"
- of or relating to an activity that is passive and monotonous; "a dull vegetative lifestyle" (同)vegetive
- 〈C〉(関連した部分から成る)『体系』,系統,組織[網],装置 / 〈C〉(教育・政治などの)『制度』,機構;《the~》体制 / 〈C〉(思想・学問などの)『体系』,学説 / 〈C〉(…の)『方法』,方式,やり方《+of doing》 / 〈U〉正しい方針(筋道,順序) / 〈U〉《the~》(身体の)組織,系統 / 〈U〉《the~,one's~》身体,全身
- 『神経の』 / 『神経質な』,神経過敏な / 『心配な』,不安な
- 植物の / 無気力な,活気のない
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Evolution of certain typical and atypical features in a case of subacute sclerosing panencephalitis.
- Raut TP, Singh MK, Garg RK, Rai D.SourceDepartment of Neurology, Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh , India.
- BMJ case reports.BMJ Case Rep.2012 Dec 23;2012. pii: bcr2012007052. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2012-007052.
- Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE) is a slowly progressive inflammatory disease of the central nervous system caused by a persistent measles virus usually affecting the childhood and adolescent age group. Clinical features at onset are very subtle and non-specific. Certain atypical features
- PMID 23266775
- A lack of positive effect of enhanced vegetative nervous system tonus on mobilization of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells in patients suffering from acute psychotic syndromes.
- Kucharska-Mazur J, Pedziwiatr D, Poniewierska A, Tkacz M, Suszynska M, Tarnowski M, Samochowiec J, Ratajczak MZ.SourceDepartment of Psychiatry, Pomeranian University of Medicine, Szczecin, Poland.
- Leukemia : official journal of the Leukemia Society of America, Leukemia Research Fund, U.K.Leukemia.2012 Dec 4. doi: 10.1038/leu.2012.349. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 23207520
- Functioning and disability of children and adolescents in a vegetative state and a minimally conscious state: identification of ICF-CY-relevant categories.
- Leonardi M, Sattin D, Giovannetti AM, Pagani M, Strazzer S, Villa F, Martinuzzi A, Buffoni M, Castelli E, Lispi ML, Trabacca A, Gennaro L, Raggi A.SourceDepartment of Neurology, Public Health and Disability Unit, Scientific Directorate, Neurological Institute Carlo Besta IRCCS Foundation, Milan, Italy. firstname.lastname@example.org
- International journal of rehabilitation research. Internationale Zeitschrift für Rehabilitationsforschung. Revue internationale de recherches de réadaptation.Int J Rehabil Res.2012 Dec;35(4):352-9. doi: 10.1097/MRR.0b013e328356425d.
- Children in a vegetative state (VS) and a minimally conscious state (MCS) experience severe limitations as a consequence of nervous system deficits and require consistent environmental support. However, disability in VS and MCS children has never been described following a model that accounts for th
- PMID 22785047
- Development of Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma Associated with Human Immunodeficiency Virus and JC Virus Infection
- Kawakami Toru,Sakai Kaoko,Mimura Yuto,Senoo Yasushi,Hirabayashi Yukio,Nakazawa Hideyuki,Koshihara Hiroshi,Oguchi Kenya,Takei Yo-ichi,Ohara Shinji,Watanabe Nobuaki,Nakazawa Kou,Oyanagi Kiyomitsu,Kitano Kiyoshi
- Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hematopathology 54(3), 211-217, 2014
- … We report here a case of a 37-year-old man with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection followed by JC virus (JCV) infection and primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL). … He had progression of nervous symptoms and was diagnosed with progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) clinically at the age of 36, when his CD4-positive lymphocyte counts ranged between 350 and 450/μl. …
- NAID 130004705268
- 熱中症による中枢神経系後遺症‐Ｈｅａｔｓｔｒｏｋｅ ＳＴＵＤＹ ２００６，Ｈｅａｔｓｔｒｏｋｅ ＳＴＵＤＹ ２００８の結果分析‐
- 中村 俊介,三宅 康史,土肥 謙二,福田 賢一郎,田中 幸太郎,森川 健太郎,有賀 徹
- 日本救急医学会雑誌 22(7), 312-318, 2011
- <B>背景</B>：熱中症の後遺症として中枢神経障害を生じた症例の報告は散見されるが，発生に関わる要因について検討されたものは少ない。<B>目的</B>：熱中症の臨床所見から中枢神経系後遺症の発生要因を明らかにする。<B>方法</B>：2006年，2008年に日本救急医学会熱中症検討特別委員会が実施した症例調査であるHeats …
- NAID 130004840885
- autonomic (visceral motor) division of nervous system [TA] that part of the nervous system that represents the motor innervation of smooth muscle, cardiac muscle, and gland cells. It consists of two physiologically and anatomically ...
- autonomic nervous system n. The part of the vertebrate nervous system that regulates involuntary action, as of the intestines, heart, and glands, and that is divided into the sympathetic nervous system and the parasympathetic ...
- automatic nerve system, autonomic nervous system, ANS
- 植物神経系 vegetative nervous system、不随意神経系 involuntary nervous system
- vegetative nervous system
- 自律神経系 autonomic nervous system