- transcription start site、transcriptional start site
- serve in a specific professional capacity; "the priest sat for confession"; "she sat on the jury"
- be around, often idly or without specific purpose; "The object sat in the corner"; "We sat around chatting for another hour" (同)sit around
- be seated (同)sit_down
- be in session; "When does the court of law sit?"
- be located or situated somewhere; "The White House sits on Pennsylvania Avenue"
- the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new; "she looked forward to her initiation as an adult"; "the foundation of a new scientific society" (同)founding, foundation, institution, origination, creation, innovation, introduction, instauration
- a formal entry into an organization or position or office; "his initiation into the club"; "he was ordered to report for induction into the army"; "he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame" (同)induction, installation
- (genetics) the organic process whereby the DNA sequence in a gene is copied into mRNA; the process whereby a base sequence of messenger RNA is synthesized on a template of complementary DNA
- a sound or television recording (e.g., from a broadcast to a tape recording)
- something written, especially copied from one medium to another, as a typewritten version of dictation (同)written text
- the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located); "a good site for the school" (同)land site
- physical position in relation to the surroundings; "the sites are determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides" (同)situation
- (…に)『座る』,座っている《+『at』(『on, in』)+『名』》・着席する《+『down』》・(…に)〈鳥などが〉『止まる』,休む《+『on』+『名』》・〈めんどりが〉卵を抱く,巣に就く / 《場所の副詞[句]を伴って》(ある場所に)『位置する』・ (画家・写真家のために)ポーズをとる・しっとしている,動かないでいる・(議員・委員などの)職に就いている《+『on』+『名』》・〈議会・法廷などが〉開会(開廷)される・(…に)負担となる,重荷となる《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》・〈衣服などが〉(…に)合う,似合う《+『on』+『名』》・〈人〉‘を'座らせる,着席させる《+『down』+『名,』+『名』+『down』》・〈馬〉‘に'乗る・《英》〈試験〉‘を'受ける
- 〈U〉開始;創業 / 〈U〉入会,入門;〈C〉入会(入門)式 / 〈U〉手ほどき,伝授
- 〈U〉(…を)書き写す(書き直す)こと,(…の)転写,謄写《+of+名》 / 〈C〉写し(書き直し)[たもの] / 〈U〉〈C〉編曲[されたもの] / 〈U〉〈C〉(ラジオ・テレビの)録音(録画)
- (町・建物などの)『場所』;敷地,用地 / 遺跡;(事件などの)現場 / 〈建物など〉‘を'位置させる(locate)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 遺伝性疾患の基本原則 basic principles of genetic disease
- 2. 原発不明の神経内分泌腫瘍 neuroendocrine cancer of unknown primary site
- 3. 原発不明の低分化癌 poorly differentiated cancer from an unknown primary site
- 4. 原発不明の腺癌 adenocarcinoma of unknown primary site
- 5. 分子遺伝学の原理 principles of molecular genetics
- Identification of an E-box motif responsible for the expression of jasmonic acid-induced chitinase gene OsChia4a in rice.
- Miyamoto K, Shimizu T, Lin F, Sainsbury F, Thuenemann E, Lomonossoff G, Nojiri H, Yamane H, Okada K.SourceBiotechnology Research Center, The University of Tokyo, 1-1-1 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8657, Japan; Research Fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Japan.
- Journal of plant physiology.J Plant Physiol.2012 Apr 15;169(6):621-7. Epub 2012 Jan 23.
- The plant hormone jasmonic acid (JA) is known to be involved in multiple defence responses against pathogens, which include the production of pathogenesis-related (PR) proteins. In order to investigate the induction mechanism of the rice defence responses by JA, we performed transcriptome analyses a
- PMID 22266099
- Transcriptional analysis and functional characterization of XCC1294 gene encoding a GGDEF domain protein in Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris.
- Hsiao YM, Song WL, Liao CT, Lin IH, Pan MY, Lin CF.SourceDepartment of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology, Central Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taichung, 406, Taiwan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Archives of microbiology.Arch Microbiol.2012 Apr;194(4):293-304. Epub 2011 Oct 16.
- The nucleotide cyclic di-GMP is a second messenger in bacteria that regulates a range of cellular functions including the virulence of pathogens. GGDEF is a protein domain involved in the synthesis of cyclic di-GMP. The genome of the crucifer pathogen Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris (Xcc) enco
- PMID 22002465
- 津田 正明
- 薬学雑誌. 乙号 135(4), 597-617, 2015
- … My former research focused on silk fibroin gene transcription. … The in vivo transcription initiation site of the fibroin gene, which is similar to the site corresponding to the 5′-terminal of mature fibroin mRNA, was determined. …
- NAID 130005060826
- Molecular Cloning and Identification of the Transcriptional Regulatory Domain of the Goat Neurokinin B Gene TAC3
- SUETOMI Yuta,MATSUDA Fuko,UENOYAMA Yoshihisa [他],MAEDA Kei-ichiro,TSUKAMURA Hiroko,OHKURA Satoshi
- Journal of Reproduction and Development 59(5), 463-469, 2013
- … First, we determined the full-length mRNA sequence of goat TAC3 from the hypothalamus to be 820 b, including a 381 b coding region, with the putative transcription start site located 143-b upstream of the start codon. … Next, we cloned 5'-upstream region of goat TAC3 up to 3400 b from the translation initiation site, and this region was highly homologous with cattle TAC3 (89%). …
- NAID 130003361048
- Nuclear localization of reporter genes activated by curved DNA(GENETICS, MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, AND GENE ENGINEERING)
- Udagawa Koji,Kimura Hajime,Tanabe Hideyuki [他],Ohyama Takashi
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 113(4), 431-437, 2012-04
- … Curved DNA structures with a left-handed superhelical conformation can activate eukaryotic transcription. … Mechanistically, these structures favor binding to histone cores and can function as a docking site for sliding nucleosomes. … Thus, promoters with this kind of curved DNA can adopt a more open structure, facilitating transcription initiation. …
- NAID 110009444545
- Transcription, like its sister processes in the central dogma of molecular biology, can be divided into three stages: Initiation: The polymerizing unit (in this case, RNA polymerase) is directed to the site; that is, there is something on ...
- Introduction RNA Polymerases and the Transcription Event Transcription Products Introns, Exons, and Splicing hn RNA Alternate Splicing of Exons Course Topics Course Home Page Introduction Simply stated transcription is the ...
- transcription start site、transcriptional start site、transcription initiation site
- transcription initiation site、transcriptional start site
- transcription initiation site、transcription start site
- transcription initiation site
- transcriptional initiation