- (physiology) the process whereby multiple stimuli can produce a response (in a muscle or nerve or other part) that one stimulus alone does not produce
- the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers; "the summation of four and three gives seven"; "four plus three equals seven" (同)addition, plus
- a concluding summary (as in presenting a case before a law court) (同)summing up, rundown
- a component that is added to something to improve it; "the addition of a bathroom was a major improvement"; "the addition of cinnamon improved the flavor" (同)add-on, improver
- the act of adding one thing to another; "the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"; "the addition of a leap day every four years"
- a suburban area laid out in streets and lots for a future residential area
- a quantity that is added; "there was an addition to property taxes this year"; "they recorded the cattles gain in weight over a period of weeks" (同)increase, gain
- a quantity of money; "he borrowed a large sum"; "the amount he had in cash was insufficient" (同)sum of money, amount, amount of money
- the whole amount (同)total, totality, aggregate
- a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers (同)amount, total
- the final aggregate; "the sum of all our troubles did not equal the misery they suffered" (同)summation, sum total
- adjusted to reflect value or proportion; "votes weighted according to the size of constituencies"; "a law weighted in favor of landlords"; "a weighted average"
- the act of bringing to completion or fruition
- the completion of marriage by sexual intercourse
- of or relating to a summation or produced by summation (同)summative
- 〈C〉(弁護人の)最終弁論 / 〈U〉足し算 / 〈C〉合計
- 〈U〉(…を…に)『付け加えること』,追加《+『of』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉加法,足し算 / 〈C〉(…に)加えられた物,足した物,《米》(家の)建て増し部分《+『to』+『名』》
- 〈C〉《the sum》(数・量の)『合形』,総計(sum total)《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《時に a sum》(抽象的なことの)全体《+of+名》 / 〈C〉《形容詞をつけて》(…の)『額』《+of+名》 / 〈C〉《話》算数,算数の問題 / 〈U〉《the sum》(…の)要約,要旨《+of+名》 / …‘を'『合計する』《+up+名,+名+up》 / 合計して…になる《+up to+名》
- 〈C〉《通例単数形で》達成,完成,成就 / 〈U〉(床入りによる)結婚の完了
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 急性非代償性心不全の評価 evaluation of acute decompensated heart failure
- 2. 心音の聴診 auscultation of heart sounds
- 3. 線維筋痛症の病因 pathogenesis of fibromyalgia
- 4. 加算平均心電図の技術的側面 technical aspects of the signal averaged electrocardiogram
- 5. 関節リウマチにおける疾患転帰および機能的能力 disease outcome and functional capacity in rheumatoid arthritis
- Composition, distribution and risk of total fluorine, extractable organofluorine and perfluorinated compounds in Chinese teas.
- Zhang R1, Zhang H2, Chen Q3, Luo J4, Chai Z5, Shen J6.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Mar 15;219:496-502. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.136. Epub 2016 Sep 21.
- To explore the residual characteristics of fluorine and perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) in tea, the total fluorine (TF), extractable organofluorine (EOF) and PFCs in 19 Chinese commercial teas of five categories were measured using cyclic neutron activation analysis combined with HPLC-MS/MS. The res
- PMID 27765257
- Determination of oligomeric proanthocyanidins and their antioxidant capacity from different chocolate manufacturing stages using the NP-HPLC-online-DPPH methodology.
- Pedan V1, Fischer N2, Bernath K2, Hühn T2, Rohn S3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Jan 1;214:523-32. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.07.094. Epub 2016 Jul 14.
- Cocoa beans are a well-known source of antioxidant polyphenols. Especially individual oligomeric proanthocyanidins demonstrated a significant contribution to the total antioxidant activity of cocoa compared to monomeric compounds. An NP-HPLC-online-DPPH assay was developed for separating the homolog
- PMID 27507506
- The dendritic tree: a mathematical integrator.
- Bachatene L1, Bharmauria V2.
- Frontiers in bioscience (Scholar edition).Front Biosci (Schol Ed).2017 Jan 1;9:55-61.
- Neurons in the primary visual cortex (V1) are sensitive to simple features of the visual scene such as contrast, spatial frequency or orientations. In higher mammals, they are organized into columns of orientation-preference, whereas such organization is absent in rodents. However, in both types of
- PMID 27814574
- An electrical bio-chip to transfer and detect electromagnetic stimulation on the cells based on vertically aligned carbon nanotubes.
- Rafizadeh-Tafti S1, Haqiqatkhah MH2, Saviz M3, Janmaleki M4, Faraji Dana R2, Zanganeh S1, Abdolahad M5.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2017 Jan 1;70(Pt 1):681-688. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2016.09.050. Epub 2016 Sep 25.
- A highly sensitive impedimetric bio-chip based on vertically aligned multiwall carbon nanotubes (VAMWCNTs), was applied in direct interaction with lung cancer cells. Our tool provided both inducing and monitoring the bioelectrical changes in the cells initiated by electromagnetic (EM) wave stimulati
- PMID 27770942
- Experimental low-level jaw clenching inhibits temporal summation evoked by electrical stimulation in healthy human volunteers
- 総括 : 「病と祓 : 病気治療をめぐる東アジアの比較文化史」に寄せて (シンポジウム 病と祓 : 病気治療をめぐる東アジアの比較文化史)
- Summation definition, the act or process of summing. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com Dictionary.com Thesaurus.com Log In ...
- CaseVantage -- CT Summation 's comprehensive, Web-based litigation support application and eDiscovery hosting platform -- is available through the Summation Hosted Provider (SHP) channel as a hosted-review platform for ...
- :a brief description of the most important information about something law: a final speech made by a lawyer in a court of law to give a summary of the main ... A summation can be found at the end of the report. We gave a summation of our discovery.