- constitute an addition; "This paper will add to her reputation"
- make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, size or scope of; "We added two students to that dorm room"; "She added a personal note to her letter"; "Add insult to injury"; "Add some extra plates to the dinner table"
- make an addition by combining numbers; "Add 27 and 49, please!" (同)add together
- state or say further; "`It doesnt matter, he supplied" (同)append, supply
- unusually or exceptionally; "an extra fast car"
- something additional of the same kind; "he always carried extras in case of an emergency" (同)duplicate
- an additional edition of a newspaper (usually to report a crisis)
- further or added; "called for additional troops"; "need extra help"; "an extra pair of shoes" (同)additional
- added to a regular schedule; "a special holiday flight"; "put on special buses for the big game" (同)special
- the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary (同)border, perimeter
- the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities (同)security deposit
- an amount beyond the minimum necessary; "the margin of victory"
- the blank space that surrounds the text on a page; "he jotted a note in the margin"
- serve as a supplement to; "Vitamins supplemented his meager diet"
- a quantity added (e.g. to make up for a deficiency) (同)supplementation
- add as a supplement to what seems insufficient; "supplement your diet"
- (physiology) the process whereby multiple stimuli can produce a response (in a muscle or nerve or other part) that one stimulus alone does not produce
- the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers; "the summation of four and three gives seven"; "four plus three equals seven" (同)addition, plus
- a concluding summary (as in presenting a case before a law court) (同)summing up, rundown
- in addition, by way of addition; furthermore; "he serves additionally as the CEO" (同)to boot
- a component that is added to something to improve it; "the addition of a bathroom was a major improvement"; "the addition of cinnamon improved the flavor" (同)add-on, improver
- the act of adding one thing to another; "the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"; "the addition of a leap day every four years"
- a suburban area laid out in streets and lots for a future residential area
- a quantity that is added; "there was an addition to property taxes this year"; "they recorded the cattles gain in weight over a period of weeks" (同)increase, gain
- 1〈二つ以上のもの〉'を'『合計する』《+『名』+『up』(『together』),+『up』(『together』)+『名』》 / (…に)…'を'『加える』,足す,付け足す《+『名』+『to』(『and』)+『名』》 / 《『add』+『that』『節』》…‘と'つけ加える / 足し算をする,加える
- 『余分の』(additional);『臨時の』,特別の,割増しの / 『付属するもの』(別売りの不属品など) / (新聞の)告外《+『to』+『名』》 / 割増し料金 / (映画の)エキストラ / 余分に / 異常に,特別に
- 『へり』,『縁』,端(edge) / (ページの)『余白』,欄外 / (可能の)限界,限度 / (空間・時間・経費・活動などの)余裕,余地 / 利ざや,マージン,販売利益
- 『補足』,追加 / 『増補』,補遺,(雑誌などの)付録 / (…で)…‘を'補う《+名+with(by)+名(doing)》;…に増補(補遺,付録)をつける
- 〈C〉(弁護人の)最終弁論 / 〈U〉足し算 / 〈C〉合計
- 〈U〉(…を…に)『付け加えること』,追加《+『of』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉加法,足し算 / 〈C〉(…に)加えられた物,足した物,《米》(家の)建て増し部分《+『to』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Microbial communities in pyrene amended soil-compost mixture and fertilized soil.
- Adam IK1, Duarte M2, Pathmanathan J3,4, Miltner A1, Brüls T3,4, Kästner M5.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2017 Dec;7(1):7. doi: 10.1186/s13568-016-0306-9. Epub 2017 Jan 3.
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are distributed ubiquitously in the environment and form metabolites toxic to most organisms. Organic amendment of PAH contaminated soil with compost and farmyard manure has proven to be efficient for PAH bioremediation mediated by native microorganisms, even though
- PMID 28050848
- Results of a randomized controlled trial analyzing telemedically supported case management in the first year after living donor kidney transplantation - a budget impact analysis from the healthcare perspective.
- Kaier K1, Hils S2, Fetzer S3, Hehn P4, Schmid A2, Hauschke D4, Bogatyreva L4, Jänigen B2, Pisarski P2.
- Health economics review.Health Econ Rev.2017 Dec;7(1):1. doi: 10.1186/s13561-016-0141-3. Epub 2017 Jan 13.
- ᅟ: We analyze one-year costs and savings of a telemedically supported case management program after kidney transplantation from the perspective of the German Healthcare System. Recipients of living donor kidney transplantation (N = 46) were randomly allocated to either (1) standard aftercare or (2
- PMID 28092012
- Operational demands on pre-hospital emergency care for burn injuries in a middle-income setting: a study in the Western Cape, South Africa.
- Allgaier RL1,2, Laflamme L3,4, Wallis LA5.
- International journal of emergency medicine.Int J Emerg Med.2017 Dec;10(1):2. doi: 10.1186/s12245-017-0128-9. Epub 2017 Jan 25.
- BACKGROUND: Burns occur disproportionately within low-socioeconomic populations. The Western Cape Province of South Africa represents a middle-income setting with a high rate of burns, few specialists and few burn centres, yet a well-developed pre-hospital system. This paper describes the burn cases
- PMID 28124200
- A new interpretation of large amplitude earthquake acceleration from non-linear local soil-structure interaction
- Kojima Kotaro,Kamagata Shuichi,Takewaki Izuru
- Nuclear Engineering and Design 273, 271-287, 2014-07-01
- … The amplification is explained to be induced by an additional higher mode due to the change of a support condition, such as a gap between an embedded building and its surrounding soil. …
- NAID 120005439526
- 谷川 千佳子
- 北海道大学大学院教育学研究院紀要 120, 83-110, 2014-06-30
- … This additional support will reduce stress for the nurses as assistance can be offered on many items of concern．3）To carry out these duties management must create an independent mind for each nurse， improve efficiency while carrying out tasks， but always focusing on professional nursing standards．4）Maintaining correct scheduling between OJT's and doctors． …
- NAID 120005446646
- 複合終助詞の結合方式について －「かな」「かね」などを例に－
- 譚 崢,Tan Zheng
- 福井工業大学研究紀要, 451-459, 2014-06-27
- … In this paper, if we regard them as "x+y", generally they can be combined in the additional way like "x+y"; …
- NAID 120005448143
- add、addition、additional、anaplerotic、dietary supplement、food supplement、nutraceutical、nutritional supplement、recruit、recruitment、replenish、replenishment、supplemental、supplementary、supplementation
- beside、besides、furthermore、in addition、thereupon