- scanning transmission electron microscopy、STEM
- the gears that transmit power from an automobile engine via the driveshaft to the live axle (同)transmission system
- the act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted (同)transmittal, transmitting
- communication by means of transmitted signals
- the process of translating photographs into a digital form that can be recognized by a computer
- the act of systematically moving a finely focused beam of light or electrons over a surface in order to produce an image of it for analysis or transmission
- magnifier of the image of small objects; "the invention of the microscope led to the discovery of the cell"
- an elementary particle with negative charge (同)negatron
- (また transmittal)〈U〉(…を)伝える(送る)こと,(…が)伝えられる(送られる)こし,(…の)伝達,伝送《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(ラジオ・テレビなどで)送られたもの(画面・番組など) / 〈C〉伝動装置,(車の)変速装置,ギヤ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- An electrochemical nanobiosensor for plasma miRNA-155, based on graphene oxide and gold nanorod, for early detection of breast cancer.
- Azimzadeh M1, Rahaie M2, Nasirizadeh N3, Ashtari K4, Naderi-Manesh H5.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Mar 15;77:99-106. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.09.020. Epub 2015 Sep 12.
- Circulating miRNAs are emerging as novel reliable biomarkers for early detection of cancer diseases. Through combining the advantages of electrochemical methods and nanomaterials with the selectivity of the oligo-hybridization-based biosensors, a novel electrochemical nanobiosensor for plasma miR-1
- PMID 26397420
- Extracellular synthesis gold nanotriangles using biomass of Streptomyces microflavus.
- Soltani Nejad M1, Khatami M2, Shahidi Bonjar GH3.
- IET nanobiotechnology / IET.IET Nanobiotechnol.2016 Feb;10(1):33-8. doi: 10.1049/iet-nbt.2015.0028.
- Applications of nanotechnology and nano-science have ever-expanding breakthroughs in medicine, agriculture and industries in recent years; therefore, synthesis of metals nanoparticle (NP) has special significance. Synthesis of NPs by chemical methods are long, costly and hazardous for environment so
- PMID 26766871
- Impact of pore characteristics of silica materials on loading capacity and release behavior of ibuprofen.
- Numpilai T1, Muenmee S2, Witoon T3.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2016 Feb 1;59:43-52. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2015.09.095. Epub 2015 Sep 30.
- Impact of pore characteristics of porous silica supports on loading capacity and release behavior of ibuprofen was investigated. The porous silica materials and ibuprofen-loaded porous silica materials were thoroughly characterized by N2-sorption, thermal gravimetric and derivative weight analyses (
- PMID 26652347
- Ion irradiation synthesis of Ag-Au bimetallic nanospheroids in SiO2 glass substrate with tunable surface plasmon resonance frequency
- Meng Xuan,Shibayama Tamaki,Yu Ruixuan,Takayanagi Shinya,Watanabe Seiichi
- Journal of applied physics 114(5), 2013-08-07
- … In addition, the surface morphology and compositions were examined with a scanning electron microscope equipped with an energy dispersive spectrometer, and microstructural characterizations were performed using a transmission electron microscope. …
- NAID 120005326748
- Precise Cross-Sectional Measurement of Photoresist Shrinkage Caused by Electron Beam Irradiation
- Ohashi Takeyoshi,Sekiguchi Tomoko,Yamaguchi Atsuko [他],Tanaka Junichi,Kawada Hiroki
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(6), 06GB03-06GB03-6, 2013-06-25
- … A mechanism of the photoresist shrinkage induced by electron-beam (EB) irradiation was studied in detail. … A precise cross-sectional profile of a photoresist pattern is obtained by a scanning transmission electron microscope (STEM) after HfO<inf>2</inf>atomic layer deposition on a sample. …
- NAID 40019677610
- Synthesis and Characterization of La
- Wannasen Likkhasit,Swatsitang Ekaphan
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(6), 06GG11-06GG11-5, 2013-06-25
- … Transmission electron microscope (TEM) bright-field images show the agglomeration of LSTO nanoparticles with particle size in the same range as reveal by scanning electron microscope (SEM). … Selected-area electron diffraction (SAED) patterns indicate that increasing the calcination temperature can increase the crystallinity of the nanoparticles. …
- NAID 150000107270
- A scanning transmission electron microscope (STEM) is a type of transmission electron microscope (TEM). As with any transmission illumination scheme, the electrons pass through a sufficiently thin specimen. However, STEM is distinguished ...
- (道具)scanning transmission electron microscope、(方法)scanning transmission electron microscopy、STEM
- scanning transmission electron microscope、stem、STEM
- scanning transmission electron microscope、scanning transmission electron microscopy
- electronic、fast electron、positron