- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- measured lengthwise; "cost of lumber per running foot" (同)running
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree (同)additive
- (of a leaf shape) long and narrow (同)elongate
- of or in or along or relating to a line; involving a single dimension; "a linear measurement" (同)one-dimensional
- a tumor composed of granulation tissue resulting from injury or inflammation or infection
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- 線の,直線の / 線から成る,線を使った;線状の / (方程式が)一次の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Dermoscopic patterns of common facial inflammatory skin diseases.
- Lallas A1, Argenziano G, Apalla Z, Gourhant JY, Zaballos P, Di Lernia V, Moscarella E, Longo C, Zalaudek I.
- Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol.2014 May;28(5):609-14. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12146. Epub 2013 Mar 12.
- BACKGROUND: Several common inflammatory dermatoses, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis (SD), discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE) and granulomatous skin diseases manifest as erythematous macules or plaques on the facial skin. Although clinical examination represents the cornerstone of diagnosis, th
- PMID 23489377
- Correlation between Reflux and multichannel intraluminal impedance pH monitoring in untreated volunteers.
- Jetté ME1, Gaumnitz EA, Birchall MA, Welham NV, Thibeault SL.
- The Laryngoscope.Laryngoscope.2014 Apr 30. doi: 10.1002/lary.24737. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES/HYPOTHESIS: Although probable causative agents have been identified (e.g., refluxate components, tobacco smoke), the definitive mechanism for inflammation-related laryngeal mucosal damage remains elusive. Multichannel intraluminal impedance combined with pH monitoring (MII/pH) has emerged
- PMID 24782404
- Silymarin reduces profibrogenic cytokines and reverses hepatic fibrosis in chronic murine schistosomiasis.
- Mata-Santos HA1, Dutra FF, Rocha CC, Lino FG, Xavier FR, Chinalia LA, Hossy BH, Castelo-Branco MT, Teodoro AJ, Paiva CN, dos Santos Pyrrho A.
- Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy.Antimicrob Agents Chemother.2014 Apr;58(4):2076-83. doi: 10.1128/AAC.01936-13. Epub 2014 Jan 21.
- In chronic schistosomiasis, hepatic fibrosis is linked to the portal hypertension that causes morbidity in Schistosoma mansoni infection. Silymarin (SIL) is a hepatoprotective and antioxidant medicament largely prescribed against liver diseases that has previously been shown to prevent fibrosis duri
- PMID 24449779
- 頭部MRIにて側脳室に集束する扇状の多発線状造影病変をみとめたlymphocytic primary angiitis of the central nervous systemの1例
- granuloma [gran″u-lo´mah] (pl. granulomas, granulo´mata) an imprecise term applied to (1) any small nodular, delimited aggregation of mononuclear inflammatory cells, or (2) a similar collection of modified macrophages resembling ...
- Define linear granuloma. linear granuloma synonyms, linear granuloma pronunciation, linear granuloma translation, English dictionary definition of linear granuloma. n. pl. gran·u·lo·mas or gran·u·lo·ma·ta Any of various nodular ...