- invest with or as with a body; give body to (同)personify
- the external structure of a vehicle; "the body of the car was badly rusted"
- the main mass of a thing
- a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person; "they found the body in the lake" (同)dead body
- the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being); "he felt as if his whole body were on fire" (同)organic structure, physical structure
- a collection of particulars considered as a system; "a body of law"; "a body of doctrine"; "a body of precedents"
- a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity; "the whole body filed out of the auditorium"; "the student body"; "administrative body"
- an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects; "heavenly body"
- the central message of a communication; "the body of the message was short"
- of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own); "foreign trade"; "a foreign office"
- relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world; "foreign nations"; "a foreign accent"; "on business in a foreign city" (同)strange
- a tumor composed of granulation tissue resulting from injury or inflammation or infection
- 〈C〉『身体』,肉体 / 〈C〉(人・動物の)『胴体』 / 〈C〉)物の)『主要部』,本体《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『団体』,群れ:(…のたくさんの)集まり《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉物体,…体 / 〈U〉実質;(酒・味などの)こく / 〈C〉《話》人
- 『外国の』;外国からの;外国との / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》異質の,外部からの / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…に)無縁の,(…と)全く異なる《+『to』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Metaplastic bone formation in the abdominal wall-an incidental finding in a patient with gastric cancer. Case report and hypothesis about its histogenesis.
- Gurzu S, Bara T, Bara T Jr, Jung I.SourceDepartments of *Pathology; †Surgery, University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Targu-Mures, Romania.
- The American Journal of dermatopathology.Am J Dermatopathol.2013 Dec;35(8):844-6. doi: 10.1097/DAD.0b013e318285db5c.
- : A 64-year-old man was hospitalized showing symptoms suggesting gastric cancer. The gastroscopy showed a 70 × 30-mm tumor. The intraoperatory findings indicated an inoperable gastric tumor located in the antrum and gastric body, which invaded the spleen and pancreas. The abdominal incision was clo
- PMID 24257191
- Characterization of the enhancing lesions on dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in patients with interstitial mammoplasty.
- Kim TY, Kim SH, Kang BJ, Kim HS, Cha ES, Kim JY, Song BJ.SourceDepartment of Radiology, Seoul St. Mary's Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea, Republic of Korea.
- European journal of radiology.Eur J Radiol.2013 Dec;82(12):2205-11. doi: 10.1016/j.ejrad.2013.09.008. Epub 2013 Sep 23.
- PURPOSE: The purpose of this study was to categorize the morphologic and kinetic features of enhancing lesions in breasts with interstitial mammoplasty using dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and to assess factors predictive of breast cancer.MATERIALS AND METHODS: We retrospective
- PMID 24103354
- Live bee acupuncture (Bong-Chim) dermatitis: dermatitis due to live bee acupuncture therapy in Korea.
- Park JS, Lee MJ, Chung KH, Ko DK, Chung H.SourceDepartment of Dermatology, School of Medicine, The Catholic University of Daegu, Daegu, Korea.
- International journal of dermatology.Int J Dermatol.2013 Dec;52(12):1519-24. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12161. Epub 2013 Oct 18.
- Live bee acupuncture (Bong-Chim) dermatitis is an iatrogenic disease induced by so-called live bee acupuncture therapy, which applies the honeybee (Apis cerana) stinger directly into the lesion to treat various diseases in Korea. We present two cases of live bee acupuncture dermatitis and review pre
- PMID 24134690
- 胸部外科 = The Japanese journal of thoracic surgery 70(3), 187-190, 2017-03
- NAID 40021116574
- 臨床報告 胆囊癌術後早期に発症し肝転移との鑑別が困難であった縫合糸肉芽腫の1例
- for·eign bod·y gran·u·lo·ma a granuloma caused by the presence of foreign particulate material in tissue, characterized by a histiocytic reaction with foreign body giant cells. foreign body granuloma Etymology: OFr, forain + AS, ...
- Penetrating wounds of the foot are not uncommon. Many are caused by thorns or by fragments of wood that are retained in the foot, creating a foreign-body granuloma. The differential diagnosis for bony reaction to an ...
- foreign-body granuloma , foreign body granuloma