- yet to be or coming; "some future historian will evaluate him"
- the time yet to come (同)hereafter, futurity, time to come
- bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future (同)future_tense
- (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving; "our next president" (同)next, succeeding
- a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened; "future auxiliary"
- effective in or looking toward the future; "he was preparing for future employment opportunities"
- the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future) (同)anticipation, prevision
- a statement made about the future (同)foretelling, forecasting, prognostication
- make a prediction about; tell in advance; "Call the outcome of an election" (同)foretell, prognosticate, call, forebode, anticipate, promise
- predict in advance (同)calculate
- 〈U〉〈C〉『未来』,将来 / 〈C〉将来の可能性,(有望な)将来性 / 《the ~》(文法で)未来時制,未来形 / 《複数形で》先物[契約] / 『未来の』,将来 / (文法で)未来の,未来形の
- 〈U〉予報(予言)すること / 〈C〉予報(予言)される事;(…という)予報,予言《+『that節』》
- …‘を'『予測する』,予想する,予報する / 『予想』,予測,(天気の)予報
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 頭頸部腫瘍の病理 pathology of head and neck neoplasms
- Incidence of hip fractures in Germany, 1995-2010.
- Icks A, Arend W, Becker C, Rapp K, Jungbluth P, Haastert B.SourceDepartment of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine, Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf, Moorenstr. 59, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2013 Dec;8(1-2):140. doi: 10.1007/s11657-013-0140-5. Epub 2013 May 15.
- We analyzed hip fracture incidence trends in Germany in 1995-2010, using national hospital discharge register. Overall, after age-sex-region adjustment, there was no significant trend. However, stratified analyses showed a significant decrease in younger people. In the elderly, there was a moderate
- PMID 23674147
- Trends in the use of antiasthmatic medications in Morocco (1999-2010).
- Ghanname I, Ahid S, Berrada G, Belaiche A, Hassar M, Cherrah Y.SourceDepartment of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, Research team of Pharmacoepidemiology & Pharmacoeconomics, Rabat, Morocco.
- SpringerPlus.Springerplus.2013 Dec;2(1):82. Epub 2013 Mar 5.
- BACKGROUND: Asthma is a big public health problem in Morocco. The drug therapy existing in Morocco is currently insufficient because of the low purchasing power and the low health insurance coverage available to the average citizen in Morocco. In this study we evaluated the consumption of antiasthma
- PMID 23519830
- Growth and spread of manufacturing productivity across regions in India.
- Babu SM, Natarajan RR.SourceDepartment of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India.
- SpringerPlus.Springerplus.2013 Dec;2(1):53. Epub 2013 Feb 15.
- ABSTRACT: An expected outcome of economic reforms in India is enhanced pace of industrialization with manufacturing sector playing a crucial role by increasing its share in output via higher investments and increased productivity. This process of industrialization was also expected to usher in possi
- PMID 23519271
- 気象予測技術の活用に関する現状・課題とさらなる活用に向けた新たな取組み (特集 気象予測と土木 : 気象予測技術の最前線)
- The use of historic data to determine the direction of future trends. Forecasting is used by companies to determine how to allocate their budgets for an upcoming period of time. This is typically based on demand for the goods and ...
- forecasting [′fȯr‚kast·iŋ] (communications) The prediction of conditions of radio propagation for a period extending anywhere from a few hours to a few months. (meteorology) Procedures for extrapolation of the future characteristics of ...
- (the Future)来世
- (文法)未来時制(future tense)、未来形
- forecasting, hereafter, in future, prospective