- predict in advance (同)calculate
- realize beforehand (同)previse, foreknow, foresee
- be a forerunner of or occur earlier than; "This composition anticipates Impressionism"
- act in advance of; deal with ahead of time (同)foresee, forestall, counter
- be excited or anxious about (同)look for, look_to
- the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future) (同)anticipation, prevision
- a statement made about the future (同)foretelling, forecasting, prognostication
- make a prediction about; tell in advance; "Call the outcome of an election" (同)foretell, prognosticate, call, forebode, anticipate, promise
- living quarters consisting of a superstructure in the bow of a merchant ship where the crew is housed (同)fo''c''sle
- someone who makes predictions of the future (usually on the basis of special knowledge) (同)predictor, prognosticator, soothsayer
- a forecast of the expected financial position and the results of operations and cash flows based on expected conditions
- a forecast of the weather (同)weather outlook
- …‘を'『予測する』,予想する,予報する / 『予想』,予測,(天気の)予報
- …'を'『予想する』,予期する / 〈事〉‘に'『前もって(先に)対処する』 / 〈金など〉'を'見越して使う / 〈人〉‘より'『先に行う』,‘に'先んずる
- 〈U〉予報(予言)すること / 〈C〉予報(予言)される事;(…という)予報,予言《+『that節』》
- (船の)前甲板 / 船の前甲板下の船員部屋
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 加齢黄斑変性：臨床像、病因、および診断 age related macular degeneration clinical presentation etiology and diagnosis
- 2. IgA腎症：移植後の再発 iga nephropathy recurrence after transplantation
- 3. 心筋虚血および心筋梗塞の診断における心電図 electrocardiogram in the diagnosis of myocardial ischemia and infarction
- 4. 少関節型若年性特発性関節炎 oligoarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- 5. 冠動脈疾患の疫学 epidemiology of coronary heart disease
- A Rao-Blackwellized particle filter for joint parameter estimation and biomass tracking in a stochastic predator-prey system.
- Martín-Fernández L1, Gilioli G, Lanzarone E, Miguez J, Pasquali S, Ruggeri F, Ruiz DP.Author information 1Departamento de Fisica Aplicada, Universidad de Granada, Avda. Fuentenueva s/n, 18071 Granada, Spain. firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractFunctional response estimation and population tracking in predator-prey systems are critical problems in ecology. In this paper we consider a stochastic predator-prey system with a Lotka-Volterra functional response and propose a particle filtering method for: (a) estimating the behavioral parameter representing the rate of effective search per predator in the functional response and (b) forecasting the population biomass using field data. In particular, the proposed technique combines a sequential Monte Carlo sampling scheme for tracking the time-varying biomass with the analytical integration of the unknown behavioral parameter. In order to assess the performance of the method, we show results for both synthetic and observed data collected in an acarine predator-prey system, namely the pest mite Tetranychus urticae and the predatory mite Phytoseiulus persimilis.
- Mathematical biosciences and engineering : MBE.Math Biosci Eng.2014 Jun 1;11(3):573-97. doi: 10.3934/mbe.2014.11.573.
- Functional response estimation and population tracking in predator-prey systems are critical problems in ecology. In this paper we consider a stochastic predator-prey system with a Lotka-Volterra functional response and propose a particle filtering method for: (a) estimating the behavioral parameter
- PMID 24506552
- Establishment of in vitro-in vivo equivalence of highly variable drugs - a generic product development perspective.
- Pathak SM1, Aggarwal D, Venkateswarlu V.Author information 1Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Centre of Excellence - Bio Studies , IPDO, Innovation Plaza, Bachupally, Hyderabad-500072, Andhra Pradesh , India.AbstractIn vivo equivalence of highly variable drugs (HVD) has always been a subject of great concern, in terms of both safety and efficacy, for regulatory agencies. Successful demonstration of their bioequivalence thus presents the most crucial component of a generic application, significantly contributing toward the cost and time of development. For poorly soluble drugs, such as telmisartan, dissolution represents the rate-limiting step in the gastric region and in many cases may not be complete, thereby contributing to low and highly variable bioavailability. Consequently, simulation of gastrointestinal conditions is essential to adequately predict the in vivo behavior of drug formulations. In this study, we evaluated usefulness of physiologically relevant dissolution method over commonly used acidic media to forecast comparable in vivo performance of telmisartan formulation to that of reference samples. In the present study, telmisartan was classified as a HVD and a partial replicate design with repeating the reference product and scaling the bioequivalence for the reference variability has been presented. The design has effectively decreased sample size, without increasing patient risk. Results from this project suggest that scaled average bioequivalence (SABE) provides a good approach for evaluating the bioequivalence of HVD, meeting the need for international guidelines for bioequivalence.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Jun;19(4):401-10. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.788513. Epub 2013 Apr 22.
- In vivo equivalence of highly variable drugs (HVD) has always been a subject of great concern, in terms of both safety and efficacy, for regulatory agencies. Successful demonstration of their bioequivalence thus presents the most crucial component of a generic application, significantly contributing
- PMID 23607272
- Multiprocess dynamic modeling of tumor evolution with bayesian tumor-specific predictions.
- Achilleos A1, Loizides C, Hadjiandreou M, Stylianopoulos T, Mitsis GD.Author information 1KIOS Research Center for Intelligent Systems and Networks, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Cyprus, P.O. Box 20537, Kallipoleos 75, Nicosia, Cyprus.AbstractWe propose a sequential probabilistic mixture model for individualized tumor growth forecasting. In contrast to conventional deterministic methods for estimation and prediction of tumor evolution, we utilize all available tumor-specific observations up to the present time to approximate the unknown multi-scale process of tumor growth over time, in a stochastic context. The suggested mixture model uses prior information obtained from the general population and becomes more individualized as more observations from the tumor are sequentially taken into account. Inference can be carried out using the full, possibly multimodal, posterior, and predictive distributions instead of point estimates. In our simulation study we illustrate the superiority of the suggested multi-process dynamic linear model compared to the single process alternative. The validation of our approach was performed with experimental data from mice. The methodology suggested in the present study may provide a starting point for personalized adaptive treatment strategies.
- Annals of biomedical engineering.Ann Biomed Eng.2014 May;42(5):1095-111. doi: 10.1007/s10439-014-0975-y. Epub 2014 Feb 1.
- We propose a sequential probabilistic mixture model for individualized tumor growth forecasting. In contrast to conventional deterministic methods for estimation and prediction of tumor evolution, we utilize all available tumor-specific observations up to the present time to approximate the unknown
- PMID 24488234
- Unorganized machines for seasonal streamflow series forecasting.
- Siqueira H1, Boccato L, Attux R, Lyra C.Author information 1Department of Systems Engineering, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Campinas, Av. Albert Einstein, 400, Campinas, São Paulo 13083-852, Brazil.AbstractModern unorganized machines - extreme learning machines and echo state networks - provide an elegant balance between processing capability and mathematical simplicity, circumventing the difficulties associated with the conventional training approaches of feedforward/recurrent neural networks (FNNs/RNNs). This work performs a detailed investigation of the applicability of unorganized architectures to the problem of seasonal streamflow series forecasting, considering scenarios associated with four Brazilian hydroelectric plants and four distinct prediction horizons. Experimental results indicate the pertinence of these models to the focused task.
- International journal of neural systems.Int J Neural Syst.2014 May;24(3):1430009. doi: 10.1142/S0129065714300095. Epub 2014 Feb 10.
- Modern unorganized machines - extreme learning machines and echo state networks - provide an elegant balance between processing capability and mathematical simplicity, circumventing the difficulties associated with the conventional training approaches of feedforward/recurrent neural networks (FNNs/R
- PMID 24552508
- A Dynamic Bond Pricing Model with Application to the Japanese Government Bonds
- 電気学会論文誌. B, 電力・エネルギー部門誌 = IEEJ transactions on power and energy 136(6), 528-536, 2016-06
- NAID 40020882494
- Calibrating Climate Change Time-Slice Projections with Estimates of Seasonal Forecast Reliability
- Forecast is a fun and simple way for friends to share where they're going. Download for iPhone Download for Android. "Designed to help people be more social offline." - The New York Times; "Game-changer in the world of social networking." ...
- Weather Underground Forecast for Friday, May 04, 2012. Active weather will continue in northeastern Asia on Friday as a large storm system over Japan will lifts slowly northward. This system will lift through Hokkaido, bringing widely ...