- a feeling of evil to come; "a steadily escalating sense of foreboding"; "the lawyer had a presentiment that the judge would dismiss the case" (同)premonition, presentiment, boding
- an unfavorable omen
- 〈物事が〉…‘の'前兆となる / 〈人が〉〈悪いこと〉‘の'予感がする
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- First Appearance of HIV-1 CRF07_BC and CRF08_BC Outside China.
- Chen X1,2, Ye M1,2, Pang W1, Smith DM3,4, Zhang C5, Zheng YT1.
- AIDS research and human retroviruses.AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses.2017 Jan;33(1):74-76. doi: 10.1089/AID.2016.0169. Epub 2016 Aug 16.
- Neither full length genomic sequence of CRF07_BC nor that of CRF08_BC was found in any other countries since they originated in Yunnan, China, in early 1990s. Here, we first report that CRF07_BC and CRF08_BC appeared among intravenous drug users in Shan state of Myanmar bordering Yunnan, and confirm
- PMID 27392826
- Variability May Be the "Law of Life," but Blood Pressure Variability May Forebode a Shorter Life.
- Assimon MM1, Flythe JE2.
- American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation.Am J Kidney Dis.2016 Jun;67(6):830-3. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2016.01.014. Epub 2016 Feb 18.
- PMID 26898700
- Urinary angiostatin--a novel putative marker of renal pathology chronicity in lupus nephritis.
- Wu T1, Du Y, Han J, Singh S, Xie C, Guo Y, Zhou XJ, Ahn C, Saxena R, Mohan C.
- Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP.Mol Cell Proteomics.2013 May;12(5):1170-9. doi: 10.1074/mcp.M112.021667. Epub 2013 Jan 23.
- There is a critical need to identify biomarkers for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) which has a high prevalence of renal failure. When urine from patients with lupus nephritis was recently screened for the levels of ∼280 molecules using an exploratory array-based proteomic platform, elevated an
- PMID 23345539
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Due to Chronic Necrotizing Pulmonary Aspergillosis
- Internal Medicine 46(12), 889-891, 2007
- … It is necessary to confirm the possibility that ARDS may occur in CNPA and that peripheral eosinophilia might forebode worsening of CNPA. …
- NAID 130000076703
- Without taking away her hand, she looked eagerly in his face, not quick to forebode evil, but unavoidably conscious that the state of the family had changed since her departure, and therefore anxious for an explanation.
- forebode 【自動】〈文〉予言する 【他動】 〈文〉〔悪いことが起きることを〕予... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。