- tardive akathisia
- reason or establish by induction
- cause to arise; "induce a crisis" (同)bring_on
- produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes (同)induct
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa" (同)stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions" (同)stimulate, rush, hasten
- use recreational drugs (同)do drugs
- administer a drug to; "They drugged the kidnapped tourist" (同)dose
- a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- brought about or caused; not spontaneous; "a case of steroid-induced weakness"
- 〈人〉‘に'『勧めて』(…)『させる』 / …‘を'『引き起こす』,もたらす(cause) / 〈電気〉‘を'誘導する / …‘を'帰納する
- 『薬』,薬品,薬剤 / 『麻薬』,麻酔剤 / 〈人〉‘に'薬(特に麻酔剤)を与える / 〈飲食物〉‘に'(麻酔薬・毒薬などの)薬を混ぜる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Lurasidone for the acute treatment of adults with schizophrenia: what is the number needed to treat, number needed to harm, and likelihood to be helped or harmed?
- Citrome L.SourceNew York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, USA. email@example.com
- Clinical schizophrenia & related psychoses.Clin Schizophr Relat Psychoses.2012 Jul;6(2):76-85.
- OBJECTIVE: To describe the efficacy, safety and tolerability of lurasidone for the acute treatment of schizophrenia using the metrics number needed to treat (NNT) and number needed to harm (NNH).METHODS: Study data were pooled from six Phase II and III, 6-week, randomized, placebo-controlled trials
- PMID 22776634
- Aripiprazole in bipolar depression: a pooled, post-hoc analysis by severity of core depressive symptoms.
- Thase ME, Bowden CL, Nashat M, Eudicone JM, Marcus R, McQuade RD, Carlson BX.SourceUniversity of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- International journal of psychiatry in clinical practice.Int J Psychiatry Clin Pract.2012 Jun;16(2):121-31. Epub 2012 Feb 1.
- OBJECTIVE: This post-hoc analysis of pooled data from two similarly designed trials assessed the impact of aripiprazole monotherapy vs. placebo on treatment outcomes based on baseline severity of core depressive symptoms in patients with bipolar I disorder.METHODS: Patients were classified as severe
- PMID 22296512
- Establishing a Comprehensive Questionnaire for Detecting Drug-induced Extrapyramidal Symptoms
- 大野 恵子,宮沢 伸介,橋口 正行,畝本 賜男,伊藤 敦雄,越前 宏俊,力久 忠昭,緒方 宏泰,村田 正弘
- 藥學雜誌 123(10), 881-886, 2003-10-01
- … Objective: Drug-induced extrapyramidal symptoms (DIEPS) often substantially compromise quality of life (QOL) of patients receiving drugs with central antidopaminergic activities. … They undertook a questionnaire consisting of 9 comprehensive questions written in non-technical words that were aimed to detect typical symptoms of Parkinsonism including akathisia and dyskinesia. …
- NAID 110003614852
- Current Topics in Neuroleptic-induced Extrapyramidal Symptoms in Japan
- 稲田 俊也,八木 剛平
- Keio journal of medicine 45(2), 95-99, 1996-06-01
- … This article reviews current topics in neuroleptic-induced extrapyramidal symptoms in Japan, focusing especially on the clinical features of akathisia and dystonia. … Akathisia is a common side effect associated with antipsychotic drugs. … The mechanisms underlying akathisia remain unclear and controversial; …
- NAID 10021985902
- akathisia /ak·a·this·ia/ (ak″ah-thĭ´zhah) a condition marked by motor restlessness, ranging from anxiety to inability to lie or sit quietly or to sleep, a common extrapyramidal side effect of neuroleptic drugs. ak·a·this·i·a or ac·a·this·i·a (k-th ...
- Managing antipsychotic-induced acute and chronic akathisia by Miller CH, Fleischhacker WW Department of Biological Psychiatry, Innsbruck University Clinics Innsbruck, Austria Drug Saf 2000 Jan; 22(1):73-81 ABSTRACT A
- drug-induced akathisia
- drug-induced akathisia
- hypercalcaemia induced pancreatitis 高カルシウム血症による膵炎