- bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of; "The boy skinned his knee when he fell" (同)scrape
- a persons skin regarded as their life; "he tried to save his skin"
- a bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
- an outer surface (usually thin); "the skin of an airplane"
- a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch; "your skin is the largest organ of your body" (同)tegument, cutis
- strip the skin off; "pare apples" (同)peel, pare
- the deep vascular inner layer of the skin (同)corium, derma
- of or relating to or located in the dermis (同)dermic
- relating to or existing on or affecting the skin; "cutaneous nerves"; "a cutaneous infection" (同)cutaneal, dermal
- stop filming; "cut a movie scene"
- cease, stop; "cut the noise"; "We had to cut short the conversation" (同)cut_off
- a wound made by cutting; "he put a bandage over the cut" (同)gash, slash, slice
- a share of the profits; "everyone got a cut of the earnings"
- a step on some scale; "he is a cut above the rest"
- grow through the gums; "The new tooth is cutting"
- have grow through the gums; "The baby cut a tooth"
- the act of cutting something into parts; "his cuts were skillful"; "his cutting of the cake made a terrible mess" (同)cutting
- the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge; "his cut in the lining revealed the hidden jewels" (同)cutting
- the division of a deck of cards before dealing; "he insisted that we give him the last cut before every deal"; "the cutting of the cards soon became a ritual" (同)cutting
- the act of shortening something by chopping off the ends; "the barber gave him a good cut" (同)cutting, cutting off
- a trench resembling a furrow that was made by erosion or excavation (同)gash
- (sports) a stroke that puts reverse spin on the ball; "cuts do not bother a good tennis player" (同)undercut
- a canal made by erosion or excavation
- an unexcused absence from class; "he was punished for taking too many cuts in his math class"
- the act of reducing the amount or number; "the mayor proposed extensive cuts in the city budget"
- a piece of meat that has been cut from an animal carcass (同)cut of meat
- a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc; "he played the first cut on the cd"; "the title track of the album" (同)track
- (film) an immediate transition from one shot to the next; "the cut from the accident scene to the hospital seemed too abrupt"
- the style in which a garment is cut; "a dress of traditional cut"
- create by duplicating data; "cut a disk"; "burn a CD" (同)burn
- (of a male animal) having the testicles removed; "a cut horse" (同)emasculated, gelded
- weed out unwanted or unnecessary things; "We had to lose weight, so we cut the sugar from our diet" (同)prune, rationalize, rationalise
- with parts removed; "the drastically cut film" (同)shortened
- intentionally fail to attend; "cut class" (同)skip
- (used of rates or prices) reduced usually sharply; "the slashed prices attracted buyers" (同)slashed
- style and tailor in a certain fashion; "cut a dress" (同)tailor
- mixed with water; "sold cut whiskey"; "a cup of thinned soup" (同)thinned, weakened
- (of pages of a book) having the folds of the leaves trimmed or slit; "the cut pages of the book"
- allow incision or separation; "This bread cuts easily"
- discharge from a group; "The coach cut two players from the team"
- dissolve by breaking down the fat of; "soap cuts grease"
- divide a deck of cards at random into two parts to make selection difficult; "Wayne cut"; "She cut the deck for a long time"
- fashioned or shaped by cutting; "a well-cut suit"; "cut diamonds"; "cut velvet"
- fell by sawing; hew; "The Vietnamese cut a lot of timber while they occupied Cambodia"
- form by probing, penetrating, or digging; "cut a hole"; "cut trenches"; "The sweat cut little rivulets into her face"
- form or shape by cutting or incising; "cut paper dolls"
- function as a cutting instrument; "This knife cuts well"
- give the appearance or impression of; "cut a nice figure"
- have a reducing effect; "This cuts into my earnings"
- hit (a ball) with a spin so that it turns in the opposite direction; "cut a Ping-Pong ball"
- make a recording of; "cut the songs"; "She cut all of her major titles again"
- make an abrupt change of image or sound; "cut from one scene to another"
- make an incision or separation; "cut along the dotted line"
- move (ones fist); "his opponent cut upward toward his chin"
- pass directly and often in haste; "We cut through the neighbors yard to get home sooner"
- pass through or across; "The boat cut the water"
- penetrate injuriously; "The glass from the shattered windshield cut into her forehead"
- perform or carry out; "cut a caper"
- reap or harvest; "cut grain"
- record a performance on (a medium); "cut a record"
- separate with or as if with an instrument; "Cut the rope"
- separated into parts or laid open or penetrated with a sharp edge or instrument; "the cut surface was mottled"; "cut tobacco"; "blood from his cut forehead"; "bandages on her cut wrists"
- shorten as if by severing the edges or ends of; "cut my hair"
- 〈U〉〈C〉(人・動物の)『皮膚』,肌 / 〈C〉〈U〉(動物からはいだ)『皮』,『毛皮』;皮製品,皮袋 / 〈C〉(果物・野菜の)皮 / 〈U〉〈C〉(液体の表面にできる)薄い膜,上皮 / 〈C〉(枠組み・表面などを覆う)外皮,外被,外板 / 〈動物・果物など〉‘の'皮をはぐ(むく) / 〈手・脚など〉‘を'擦りむく / 《話》(金などを)〈人〉‘から'巻き上げる《+『名』〈人〉+『of』+『名』》 / 〈傷口などが〉皮で覆われる《+『over』》
- (刃物などで)…'を'『切る』,傷つける / (刃物などで)…'を'『切断する』,切り分ける;〈草・作物・髪など〉'を'刈り取る / 〈像・文様など〉'を'『刻む』,彫る;〈石・宝石など〉'を'刻む;みがく;〈衣服など〉'を'裁断する / 《比喩(ひゆ)的に》〈人,人の心〉'を'切る,傷つける;〈寒さなどが〉…‘の'身を切る / (…から)…'を'『削除する』《+『名』+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / …'を'減らす,削減する;(…で)…'を'薄める《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / …'を'横切る,‘と'交差する / …'を'掘る,切り開く / …'を'止める / 〈歯〉'を'はやす / 《話》(わざと)…'を'知らないふりをする,のけものにする / 《話》〈授業など〉'を'さぼる,欠席する / (カードゲームで)〈一組の札〉'を'切る / (テニス・卓球などで)〈ボール〉'を'カットする / 《しばしば状態を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈刃物が〉『切れる』;〈物が〉切られる / 〈物事が〉身を切るように痛い;感情をひどく傷つける / (…へ)急に方向を変える《+『to』+『名』》 / (…への)切り傷,刻み目《+『on』(『in』)+『名』》 / (刃物の)一切り,(むちなどの)一打ち / (…の)断片(特に,切り取った肉など),切り身《+『of』+『名』》 / (…の)削減,(値段の)割引き,(賃金の)引下げ《+『in』+『名』》 / (…の)切り方,裁ち方,刈り方《+『of』+『名』》 / (テニス・卓球などで)ボールを切ること / 横断路,通り抜け路 / 切り通し;掘り割り / 木版[画];(印刷用の)金属板;さし絵,カット / (…に対する)感情を傷つける言葉(行為);しんらつな言葉,冷酷な仕打ち《+『at』+『名』》 / 《話》分け前,配前(share)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comparative study of bovine, porcine and avian collagens for the production of a tissue engineered dermis.
- Parenteau-Bareil R, Gauvin R, Cliche S, Gariepy C, Germain L, Berthod F.SourceCentre LOEX de l'Universite Laval, Centre de Recherche FRSQ du Centre Hospitalier affilie Universitaire de Quebec, Quebec, Canada; Departement de Chirurgie, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada.
- Acta biomaterialia.Acta Biomater.2011 Oct;7(10):3757-65. Epub 2011 Jun 17.
- Combining bovine collagen with chitosan followed by freeze-drying has been shown to produce porous scaffolds suitable for skin and connective tissue engineering applications. In this study collagen extracted from porcine and avian skin was compared with bovine collagen for the production of tissue e
- PMID 21723967
- The presence of N(ε)-(Carboxymethyl) lysine in the human epidermis.
- Kawabata K, Yoshikawa H, Saruwatari K, Akazawa Y, Inoue T, Kuze T, Sayo T, Uchida N, Sugiyama Y.SourceInnovative Beauty Science Laboratory, Kanebo Cosmetics Inc., 5-3-28 Kotobuki-cho, Odawara-shi, Kanagawa 250-0002, Japan.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2011 Oct;1814(10):1246-52. Epub 2011 Jun 25.
- It is well known that advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are formed in long-lived dermal proteins such as collagen, and that their formation is related to skin aging. To examine the distribution of AGEs in skin tissue, we performed immunofluorescence studies on the human skin using an anti-AGEs
- PMID 21708295
- 症例 皮膚の石灰沈着を認めた特異抗体不明の全身性強皮症
- 症例報告 水疱様外観を呈した皮膚限局性結節性アミロイドーシスの1例
- Cutis is a peer-reviewed clinical journal for the dermatologist, allergist, and general practitioner published monthly since 1965. Concise clinical articles present the practical side of dermatology, helping physicians to improve patient ...
- cu·tis (kyo o′tĭs) n. pl. cu·tes (-tēz) or cu·tis·es See dermis. [Latin, skin; see (s)keu-in Indo-European roots.] cutis (ˈkjuːtɪs) n, pl-tes (-tiːz) or-tises (Zoology) zoology a technical name for skin [C17: from Latin: skin] cu•tis (ˈkyu tɪs) ...