- relating to or existing on or affecting the skin; "cutaneous nerves"; "a cutaneous infection" (同)cutaneal, dermal
- of or relating to or located in the dermis (同)dermic
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- VEGF-A and the NLRP3 Inflammasome in Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Marneros AG1.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2016;854:79-85. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-17121-0_12.
- The pathomechanisms that lead to age-related macular degeneration (AMD) are only partially understood. The NLRP3 inflammasome has been shown to be activated in the retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) in eyes with AMD. However, it is not known whether inflammasome activation is a cause or consequence of
- PMID 26427397
- Pinhão starch and coat extract as new natural cosmetic ingredients: Topical formulation stability and sensory analysis.
- Daudt RM1, Back PI2, Cardozo NS3, Marczak LD3, Külkamp-Guerreiro IC2.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2015 Dec 10;134:573-80. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.08.038. Epub 2015 Aug 20.
- The objective of this study was to use pinhão derivatives, starch and coat extract, as new natural ingredients to develop cosmetic formulations. Two types of formulation, gel and emulgel, and their controls were developed. The formulations were characterized by stability studies using thermal stres
- PMID 26428160
- Ex vivo localization and permeation of cisplatin from novel topical formulations through excised pig, goat, and mice skin and in vitro characterization for effective management of skin-cited malignancies.
- Gupta V1, Trivedi P1.
- Artificial cells, nanomedicine, and biotechnology.Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol.2015 Dec;43(6):373-82. doi: 10.3109/21691401.2014.893523. Epub 2014 Mar 14.
- CONTEXT: It would be advantageous to administer cisplatin topically for treatment of cutaneous malignancies.OBJECTIVES: Present work focuses on ex vivo and in vitro characterization of proultraflexible topical formulations.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Permeation of cisplatin through the excised pig, goat,
- PMID 24628359
- Atypical Fibroxanthoma: A case series and review of literature.
- Mahalingam S1, Shah A2, Stewart A3.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2015 Dec;42(6):469-71. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2015.04.001. Epub 2015 Apr 22.
- INTRO/OBJECTIVE: Atypical Fibroxanthoma (AFX) is a rare cutaneous neoplasm arising from myofibroblast or fibroblast-like cells that predominantly affects the head and neck region. It commonly mimics more invasive neoplasms and is a diagnostic challenge to clinicians. The aim of this study was to dev
- PMID 25912604
- 症例報告 Mycobacterium haemophilumによる皮膚非結核性抗酸菌症の1例
- 大橋 理加,谷 冴香,辻岡 馨 [他]
- 臨床皮膚科 = Japanese journal of clinical dermatology 69(11), 868-872, 2015-10
- NAID 40020602630
- 症例報告 皮膚原発Ewing肉腫/primitive neuroectodermal tumorの1例
- 岩間 英明,菊地 克子,石原 志乃 [他]
- 臨床皮膚科 = Japanese journal of clinical dermatology 69(11), 847-852, 2015-10
- NAID 40020602584
- ライブイメージングを用いた皮膚T細胞動態および活性化調節機構の解析 (特集 アレルギー疾患モデルからの最新知見)
- Surgical treatment of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in Japanese patients aged 85 years and older compared with those below 85 years
- Kounoike Natsuko,Akimoto Minekatsu,Nemoto Mitsuru [他]
- The Kitasato medical journal 45(2), 118-123, 2015-09
- NAID 40020604113
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis (also known as "Aleppo boil," "Baghdad boil," "Bay sore," "Biskra button," "Chiclero ulcer," "Delhi boil," "Kandahar sore," "Lahore sore ," "Leishmaniasis tropica," "Oriental sore," "Pian bois," and "Uta" :423) is the most ...
- Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. © John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd. Cover image for Vol. 40 Issue 6. Edited By: Timothy H. McCalmont. Impact Factor: 1.561. ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 28/58 ...
- Cutaneous lymphomas are cancers of lymphocytes (white blood cells) that primarily involve the skin. Classification is based on lymphocyte type: B- lymphocytes (B-cell) or T-lymphocytes (T-cell). Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma ( CTCL) is the most ...