- a person who is a participating member of an organization; "the club issues a list of members, both the actives and the retirees"
- tending to become more severe or wider in scope; "active tuberculosis"
- in operation; "keep hope alive"; "the tradition was still alive"; "an active tradition" (同)alive
- engaged in or ready for military or naval operations; "on active duty"; "the platoon is combat-ready"; "review the fighting forces" (同)combat-ready, fighting
- (used of verbs (e.g. `to run' (同)dynamic
- taking part in an activity; "an active member of the club"; "he was politically active"; "the participating organizations" (同)participating
- (of e.g. volcanos) capable of erupting
- (of e.g. volcanos) erupting or liable to erupt; "active volcanos"
- (of the sun) characterized by an increased occurrence of sunspots and flares and radio emissions
- characterized by energetic activity; "an active toddler"; "active as a gazelle"; "an active man is a man of action"
- disposed to take action or effectuate change; "a director who takes an active interest in corporate operations"; "an active antagonism"; "he was active in drawing attention to their grievances"
- engaged in full-time work; "active duty"; "though past retirement age he is still active in his profession"
- exerting influence or producing a change or effect; "an active ingredient"
- expressing that the subject of the sentence has the semantic function of actor: "Hemingway favors active constructions"
- full of activity or engaged in continuous activity; "an active seaport"; "an active bond market"; "an active account"
- (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work; the units of energy are joules or ergs; "energy can take a wide variety of forms" (同)free_energy
- a healthy capacity for vigorous activity; "jogging works off my excess energy"; "he seemed full of vim and vigor" (同)vim, vitality
- any source of usable power; "the DOE is responsible for maintaining the energy policy"
- an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing); "his writing conveys great energy"; "a remarkable muscularity of style" (同)muscularity, vigor, vigour, vim
- enterprising or ambitious drive; "Europeans often laugh at American energy" (同)push, get-up-and-go
- forceful exertion; "he plays tennis with great energy"; "hes full of zip" (同)vigor, vigour, zip
- 『活動的な』,活発な,活気のある / 『有効な』,(薬の効力などが)まだ働いている,機能している / (軍務で)現役の / 『積極的な』,実際的な / 能動態の
- (一般的な力としての)『精力』,気力,元気 / (個人の)精力,活動力 / エネルギー
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The global potential for carbon capture and storage from forestry.
- Ni Y1, Eskeland GS2, Giske J3, Hansen JP4.
- Carbon balance and management.Carbon Balance Manag.2016 Feb 26;11(1):3. eCollection 2016.
- BACKGROUND: Discussions about limiting anthropogenic emissions of CO[Formula: see text] often focus on transition to renewable energy sources and on carbon capture and storage (CCS) of CO[Formula: see text]. The potential contributions from forests, forest products and other low-tech strategies are
- PMID 27034713
- The Fabrication of Nanoimprinted P3HT Nanograting by Patterned ETFE Mold at Room Temperature and Its Application for Solar Cell.
- Ding G1,2, Wang K3,4, Li X5, Chen Q3,4, Hu Z5, Liu J6.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2016 Dec;11(1):258. doi: 10.1186/s11671-016-1481-y. Epub 2016 May 20.
- Nanoimprinting lithography (NIL) is investigated as a promising method to define nanostructure; however, finding a practical method to achieve large area patterning of conjugated polymer remains a challenge. We demonstrate here that a simple and cost-effective technique is proposed to fabricate the
- PMID 27206643
- Wafer-Scale Integration of Inverted Nanopyramid Arrays for Advanced Light Trapping in Crystalline Silicon Thin Film Solar Cells.
- Zhou S1,2, Yang Z3,4, Gao P5, Li X6,7, Yang X2, Wang D2, He J2, Ying Z2, Ye J8.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2016 Dec;11(1):194. doi: 10.1186/s11671-016-1397-6. Epub 2016 Apr 12.
- Crystalline silicon thin film (c-Si TF) solar cells with an active layer thickness of a few micrometers may provide a viable pathway for further sustainable development of photovoltaic technology, because of its potentials in cost reduction and high efficiency. However, the performance of such cells
- PMID 27071681
- New photocathode using ZnSe substrates with GaAs active layer
- First-principles calculation of a negatively charged boron-vacancy center in diamond
- Fused Donor–Donor–Acceptor Triads Composed of Tetrathiafulvalene and Benzoquinone Derivatives as the Positive Electrode Materials for Rechargeable Lithium and Sodium Batteries
- お客様の「困った」を「良かった」に！施工実績5000件！アクティブエナジーは奈良全域・京都・大阪・滋賀・兵庫の関西一円で太陽光発電・リフォーム・オール電化・エアコン取付・電気工事・家電販売設置・営繕などのサービス ...
- vital energy, life energy, active energy
- active stage、actively、activity、aggressive、behaviorally、brisk、briskly、effective、efficacious、offensive、positive、positively、valid、vigorous、vigorously