- the physiological state of having or consisting of muscle
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 'It is safe to use if you are healthy': A discursive analysis of men's online accounts of ephedrine use.
- Hall M1, Grogan S, Gough B.
- Psychology & health.Psychol Health.2015 Jul;30(7):770-82. doi: 10.1080/08870446.2014.994632. Epub 2015 Jan 2.
- Ephedrine use in sport is a common practice among men. Less well understood is men's use of ephedrine as a slimming aid. Arguably fuelled by the 'war on obesity' and the drive for muscularity, the Internet has become awash with claims presenting ephedrine as safe. The use of this psychoactive substa
- PMID 25511848
- A socio-sports model of disordered eating among Brazilian male athletes.
- Fortes LS1, Ferreira ME2, de Oliveira SM3, Cyrino ES4, Almeida SS5.
- Appetite.Appetite.2015 May 8. pii: S0195-6663(15)00232-9. doi: 10.1016/j.appet.2015.05.005. [Epub ahead of print]
- The objective of this study was to develop a socio-sports model of disordered eating (DE) in Brazilian male athletes. Three hundred and twenty one athletes over 12 years of age from 18 different sports modalities were investigated. The Eating Attitudes Test (EAT-26) was applied to evaluate DE. The B
- PMID 25963103
- One Size Doesn't Fit All: New Continua of Figure Drawings and Their Relation to Ideal Body Image.
- Novella J1, Gosselin J, Danowski D.
- Journal of American college health : J of ACH.J Am Coll Health.2015 May 5:0. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVE: This study introduces a new figure drawing measure, the Presentation of Images on a Continuum Scale (PICS), which includes continua of bodies from thin to obese and thin to muscular for both men and women.PARTICIPANTS: Participants were undergraduate students from a private, Catholic univ
- PMID 25942358
- CEU Quiz関連記事 筋醜形恐怖症の診断基準を再考する
- Murray Stuart B.,Baghurst Timothy
- Strength & conditioning journal : 日本ストレングス&コンディショニング協会機関誌 20(6), 16-21, 2013-07
- NAID 40019725793
- Sex Differences in the Cross-sectional Areas of Psoas Major and Thigh Muscles in High School Track and Field Athletes and Nonathletes
- HOSHIKAWA Yoshihiro,MURAMATSU Masataka,IIDA Tomomi,II Nozomi,NAKAJIMA Yoshiharu,KANEHISA Hiroaki
- Journal of physiological anthropology 30(2), 47-53, 2011-03-31
- … The current results indicate that, although regular participation in sports training during adolescence promotes hypertrophy in the psoas major and thigh muscles in not only boys but also girls, a greater sex difference exists in the muscularity of the psoas major than of the thigh muscles, in athletes and nonathletes. …
- NAID 10028100154