- certificate of deposit / (また『C.D.』)Civil Defense民間防衛
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Ahmad JN, Holubova J, Benada O, Kofronova O, Stehlik L, Vasakova M, Sebo P.
- mBio. 2019 Sep;10(5).
- Monocytes arriving at the site of infection differentiate into functional effector macrophages to replenish the resident sentinel cells. , the pertussis agent, secretes an adenylate cyclase toxin-hemolysin (CyaA) that binds myeloid phagocytes through complement receptor 3 (CD11b/CD18) and swiftly de
- PMID 31551332
- Human Neutrophils Will Crawl Upstream on ICAM-1 If Mac-1 Is Blocked.
- Buffone A, Anderson NR, Hammer DA.
- Biophysical journal. 2019 Sep;().
- The recruitment of neutrophils to sites of inflammatory insult is a hallmark of the innate immune response. Neutrophil recruitment is regulated by a multistep process that includes cell rolling, activation, adhesion, and transmigration through the endothelium commonly referred to as the leukocyte ad
- PMID 31585707
- Mac-1 triggers neutrophil DNA extracellular trap formation to Aspergillus fumigatus independently of PAD4 histone citrullination.
- Silva JC, Rodrigues NC, Thompson-Souza GA, Muniz VS, Neves JS, Figueiredo RT.
- Journal of leukocyte biology. 2019 Sep;().
- Aspergillus fumigatus (A. fumigatus) is an environmental fungus and a human pathogen. Neutrophils are critical effector cells during the fungal infections, and neutropenia is a risk factor for the development of pulmonary aspergillosis. Neutrophil extracellular traps (NETs) are released by neutrophi
- PMID 31478251
- The Linkage Between Coenzyme A Metabolism and Inflammation: Roles of Pantetheinase
- Nitto Takeaki,Onodera Kenji
- Journal of Pharmacological Sciences, 2013
- … The second pantetheinase protein, GPI-80/VNN2, is suggested to work as a modulator of the function of Mac-1 (CD11b/CD18), an adhesion molecule important to neutrophil functions. …
- NAID 130003362733
- 9,10-Phenanthrenequinone Induces Monocytic Differentiation of U937 Cells through Regulating Expression of Aldo-Keto Reductase 1C3
- Matsunaga Toshiyuki,Hosogai Mika,Arakaki Marina [他],Endo Satoshi,El-Kabbani Ossama,Hara Akira
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 35(9), 1598-1602, 2012
- … Flow cytometric analyses of U937 cells after long-term exposure to 9,10-PQ revealed induction of differentiation that was evidenced by increasing expression of CD11b/CD18, a cell-surface marker for monocytic differentiation into macrophages. …
- NAID 130001872073
- leucine-6, CD1A through E
- MHC class I-like molecule, associated with β2-microgloulin. Has specialized role in presentation of lipid antigens