- process or manner of functioning or operating; "the power of its engine determines its operation"; "the planes operation in high winds"; "they compared the cooking performance of each oven"; "the jets performance conformed to high standards" (同)functioning, performance
- (computer science) data processing in which the result is completely specified by a rule (especially the processing that results from a single instruction); "it can perform millions of operations per second"
- the state of being in effect or being operative; "that rule is no longer in operation"
- activity by a military or naval force (as a maneuver or campaign); "it was a joint operation of the navy and air force" (同)military operation
- a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work; "the operations in building a house"; "certain machine tool operations" (同)procedure
- a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; "they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available"; "he died while undergoing surgery" (同)surgery, surgical_operation, surgical_procedure, surgical process
- a business especially one run on a large scale; "a large-scale farming operation"; "a multinational operation"; "they paid taxes on every stage of the operation"; "they had to consolidate their operations"
- a planned activity involving many people performing various actions; "they organized a rescue operation"; "the biggest police operation in French history"; "running a restaurant is quite an operation"; "consolidate the companies various operations"
- the activity of operating something (a machine or business etc.); "her smooth operation of the vehicle gave us a surprisingly comfortable ride"
- financial transactions at a brokerage; having to do with the execution of trades and keeping customer records (同)trading operations
- 〈U〉(…)『作用』,働き;(機械などを)『動かすこと』,操作,(企業などの)運営《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(機械・機能などが)『動いている状態』,働いている状態,(法律など)有効である状態 / 〈C〉(人に対する…の)『手術』《+『on』〈人〉+『for』+『名』〈患部・病名〉》 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(特に,軍の)行動;《しばしばO-》…作戦 / 〈C〉運算,演算
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- My aortic root simulator: if I can build it, you can build it†
- Said SM.
- Interactive cardiovascular and thoracic surgery.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg.2014 Sep 17. pii: ivu302. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES: Simulation has become an integral part of thoracic surgical training that has been proven to improve residents' skills. The purpose of the current study was to develop a low-fidelity and low-cost simulator for aortic root surgery that could provide training in multiple aortic valve and r
- PMID 25230601
- Reoperation for neoaortic root pathology after the arterial switch operation†.
- Koolbergen DR1, Manshanden JS2, Yazdanbakhsh AP3, Bouma BJ4, Blom NA5, de Mol BA2, Mulder BJ4, Hazekamp MG3.
- European journal of cardio-thoracic surgery : official journal of the European Association for Cardio-thoracic Surgery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg.2014 Sep;46(3):474-9. doi: 10.1093/ejcts/ezu026. Epub 2014 Feb 23.
- OBJECTIVES: To evaluate incidence and results of surgical intervention for neoaortic root pathology following arterial switch operation (ASO) for transposition of the great arteries (TGA).METHODS: Between April 1996 and August 2013, 12 patients underwent reoperation for neoaortic root dilatation (AR
- PMID 24566848
- A Giant Aneurysm of Ascending Aorta Revealed by Superior Vena Cava Syndrome.
- Moutakiallah Y1, Houssa MA2, Seghrouchni A2, Atmani N2, Drissi M3, Asfalou I4, ElBekkali Y2, Boulahya A2.
- Heart, lung & circulation.Heart Lung Circ.2014 Aug 15. pii: S1443-9506(14)00654-4. doi: 10.1016/j.hlc.2014.08.001. [Epub ahead of print]
- We report a 72 year-old man who presented symptoms of right heart failure and patent superior vena cava syndrome related to a huge ascending aortic aneurysm with a maximal diameter at 11cm. The patient underwent a successful surgical repair by a modified Bentall operation with good recovery.Copyrigh
- PMID 25201027
- 今月の臨床 移植凍結保存同種大動脈の石灰化によって溶血性貧血をきたした大動脈炎症候群に対する再Bentall手術
- In-hospital and Long-Term Results of Surgery for Acute Type A Aortic Dissection: 243 Consecutive Patients
- Tanaka Masashi,Kimura Naoyuki,Yamaguchi Atsushi,Adachi Hideo
- Annals of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery advpub(0), 1109140082, 2011
- … Clinical and diagnostic data of these patients were analyzed retrospectively.Results: Surgical procedures included ascending aorta or hemiarch replacement (n = 212) and total or partial arch replacement (n = 31), and those for proximal reconstruction included modified Bentall procedure (n = 8), and aortic valve replacement (n = 3). … A total of 13 patients required re-operation: 5, an aortic root; …
- NAID 130000940501
- Bentall Operation bentall procedure ascending aorta aneurysm and aortic valave replacement aorta aneurysm aortic valave replacement Marfan syndrome Prof . Dr Ashraf al sebaie , Cardiovascular surgeon Dr ...
- ABSTRACT Background: The Bentall operation is considered the standard in the surgical treatment for aortic root aneurysm, with low mortality and very good long results. Technical modifications have been added to the original ...
- Bentall operation