- support materially or financially; "he does not support his natural children"; "The scholarship supported me when I was in college"
- financial resources provided to make some project possible; "the foundation provided support for the experiment" (同)financial support, funding, backing, financial backing
- the financial means whereby one lives; "each child was expected to pay for their keep"; "he applied to the state for support"; "he could no longer earn his own livelihood" (同)keep, livelihood, living, bread and butter, sustenance
- a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission; "they called for artillery support" (同)reinforcement, reenforcement
- the act of bearing the weight of or strengthening; "he leaned against the wall for support" (同)supporting
- aiding the cause or policy or interests of; "the president no longer has the support of his own party"; "they developed a scheme of mutual support"
- any device that bears the weight of another thing; "there was no place to attach supports for a shelf"
- supporting structure that holds up or provides a foundation; "the statue stood on a marble support"
- the activity of providing for or maintaining by supplying with money or necessities; "his support kept the family together"; "they gave him emotional support during difficult times"
- something providing immaterial assistance to a person or cause or interest; "the policy found little public support"; "his faith was all the support he needed"; "the team enjoyed the support of their fans"
- give moral or psychological support, aid, or courage to; "She supported him during the illness"; "Her children always backed her up" (同)back_up
- play a subordinate role to (another performer); "Olivier supported Gielgud beautifully in the second act"
- contribute to the furtherance of; "This money will help the development of literacy in developing countries"
- improve the condition of; "These pills will help the patient" (同)aid
- improve; change for the better; "New slipcovers will help the old living room furniture"
- give help or assistance; be of service; "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house" (同)assist, aid
- be of use; "This will help to prevent accidents" (同)facilitate
- a construction that can be used to extend the meaning of a word or phrase but is not one of the main constituents of a sentence
- a person who is an assistant or subordinate to another
- something added to another thing but not an essential part of it
- of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another (同)assistant
- treat gently or carefully (同)favour
- an act of gracious kindness (同)favour
- an advantage to the benefit of someone or something; "the outcome was in his favor" (同)favour
- a feeling of favorable regard (同)favour
- an inclination to approve; "that style is in favor this season" (同)favour
- consider as the favorite; "The local team was favored" (同)favour
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose; "he gave me an assist with the housework"; "could not walk without assistance"; "rescue party went to their aid"; "offered his help in unloading" (同)assist, assistance, help
- a resource; "visual aids in teaching" (同)assistance, help
- money to support a worthy person or cause (同)economic aid, financial aid
- the act of endorsing; "a star athlete can make a lot of money from endorsements" (同)indorsement
- a signature that validates something; "the cashier would not cash the check without an endorsement" (同)indorsement
- a promotional statement (as found on the dust jackets of books); "the author got all his friends to write blurbs for his book" (同)indorsement, blurb
- a support for the genitals worn by men engaging in strenuous exercise (同)supporter, suspensor, jockstrap, jock
- sustained or maintained by aid (as distinct from physical support); "a club entirely supported by membership dues"; "well-supported allegations"
- held up or having the weight borne especially from below; "supported joints in a railroad track have ties directly under the rail ends"
- …‘を'『支える』 / 〈家族など〉‘を'『養う』,扶養する / 〈人・主義など〉‘を'『支持する』,擁護する / (精神的に)〈人〉‘を'力づける;(金銭的に)〈人〉‘を'援助する / 〈見解など〉‘を'立証する,裏書きする / …‘に'耐える,がまんする / 〈U〉(…を)『支えること』,(…の)支持,援助《+of+名》 / 〈U〉(重さを支える)支柱,突っ張り / 〈C〉『扶養する人』;〈U〉生活費 / 〈U〉(精神的)支え,(経済的)援助
- 《しばしば副詞〈句〉を伴って》〈人が〉〈人〉を『手伝う』,『助ける』,の役に立つ / 〈物事が〉〈人・事〉‘に'役立つ,‘を'よくするのに役立つ / …‘を'救う,助ける,救助する / 〈料理など〉‘を'盛り分ける / (料理などを)〈人〉‘に'よそってあげる,ついでやる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 《cannotと共に》…‘を'避ける,防ぐ;…‘を'がまんする,こらえる / 〈人が〉(…を)助ける,手伝う《+『with』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈物事が〉役立つ,助けになる / 〈U〉『助け』,援助,助力;救助 / 〈C〉(…にとって)助けとなるもの(人),役立つもの(人)《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉雇い人,使用人,な手伝い;《米》《集合的に》家政婦 / 〈U〉『救済手段』,防止策
- (…の)付属物《+『to』(『of』)+『名』》 / 修飾語句
- …'を'『助ける』,援助する / 〈U〉『助力』,援助;(医者などの)手当て / 〈C〉(…の)助けとなるもの,援助者;助手(assistant)《+『to』+『名』》
- 裏書き / 是認,承認,保証
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Folate content in fresh-cut vegetable packed products by 96-well microtiter plate microbiological assay.
- Fajardo V1, Alonso-Aperte E2, Varela-Moreiras G3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Feb 15;169:283-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.08.002. Epub 2014 Aug 10.
- Ready-to-eat foods have nowadays become a significant portion of the diet. Accordingly, nutritional composition of these food categories should be well-known, in particular its folate content. However, there is a broad lack of folate data in food composition tables and databases. A total of 21 fresh
- PMID 25236228
- Efficient stabilization of Saccharomyces cerevisiae external invertase by immobilisation on modified beidellite nanoclays.
- Andjelković U1, Milutinović-Nikolić A2, Jović-Jovičić N2, Banković P3, Bajt T4, Mojović Z2, Vujčić Z5, Jovanović D2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Feb 1;168:262-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.07.055. Epub 2014 Jul 15.
- The external invertase isoform 1 (EINV1) was immobilised on eight differently modified beidellite nanoclays. Modifications were composed of organo-modification with different amounts of surfactant - hexadecyl trimethylammonium cation (HDTMA), pillaring with Al/Fe containing polyhydroxy cations and a
- PMID 25172709
- Exploring the potential nutraceutical values of durian (Durio zibethinus L.) - An exotic tropical fruit.
- Ho LH1, Bhat R2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Feb 1;168C:80-89. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.07.020. Epub 2014 Jul 11.
- This review focuses on providing informations on potential uses of durian, an exotic tropical fruit as a source of food, as well as a potential therapeutic agent. Apart from disseminating details on the traditional value, in this review we have focussed on the nutritional composition, presence of bi
- PMID 25172686
- Structural and energetic characterization of the major DNA adduct formed from the food mutagen ochratoxin A in the NarI hotspot sequence: influence of adduct ionization on the conformational preferences and implications for the NER propensity.
- Sharma P1, Manderville RA2, Wetmore SD3.
- Nucleic acids research.Nucleic Acids Res.2015 Feb 1;42(18):11831-45. doi: 10.1093/nar/gku821. Epub 2014 Sep 12.
- The nephrotoxic food mutagen ochratoxin A (OTA) produces DNA adducts in rat kidneys, the major lesion being the C8-linked-2'-deoxyguanosine adduct (OTB-dG). Although research on other adducts stresses the importance of understanding the structure of the associated adducted DNA, site-specific incorpo
- PMID 25217592
- 補助循環用遠心型血液ポンプ (特集 人工心臓の開発動向)
- 廣田 陽子,岡 益巳
- 岡山大学経済学会雑誌 = Okayama economic review 47(1), 1-14, 2015-07
- NAID 40020521481
- 村﨑 夕緋,諸岡 晴美,篠島 陽子
- Fiber = 繊維学会誌 : journal of the Society of Fiber Science and Technology, Japan 71(7), 217-223, 2015-07
- NAID 40020517771
- ナショナル・ライセンスとAPC支援から見る,ドイツの大学図書館の研究基盤 (特集 第56回研究大会) -- (グループ研究発表)
- よくあるお問い合わせ Outlook でメールが送信できない、受信できない 文字入力や変換ができない Windows Update ができない ライセンス認証ができない Excel 2013 で入力した漢字語句の間にスペースを連続して入力すると Excel がフリーズ ...
- Apple のハードウェア／ソフトウェア製品についてヘルプが必要なときは、まず Apple サポートサイトをご覧ください。サポートコミュニティ、マニュアル、ダウンロード、技術仕様、トラブルシューティング、チュートリアルなどの情報に簡単
- Microsoft Help and Support provides support for Microsoft products. Find solutions for top issues, common problems or get support from a professional. ... Algeria - Français Argentina ...
- 助力/援助する、助ける、救う。手伝う。手伝って～させる。(rflx)必要なことを自分でする。困難を切り抜ける。(～ sbに副詞(句)を伴って)助けて～させる
- (can(not ～ it (doing sth)で)避ける(prevent)、制する、抑える、禁ずる
- aid, assist, assistance, avail, available, helpful, instrumental, serve, serviceable, subserve, support, useful, valuable
- Intravenous unfractionated heparin is typically infused to help maintain patency of the coronary vessel and is an important adjunct to modern fibrinolytic regimes.(PHD.187)
- accessory, adjuvant, appendage, assist, assistance, auxiliary, pharmaceutic aid, subsidiary, support