- mark with diacritics; "point the letter"
- a very small circular shape; "a row of points"; "draw lines between the dots" (同)dot
- an instant of time; "at that point I had to leave" (同)point in time
- repair the joints of bricks; "point a chimney" (同)repoint
- a V shape; "the cannibals teeth were filed to sharp points" (同)tip, peak
- a linear unit used to measure the size of type; approximately 1/72 inch
- a style in speech or writing that arrests attention and has a penetrating or convincing quality or effect
- one percent of the total principal of a loan; it is paid at the time the loan is made and is independent of the interest on the loan
- the unit of counting in scoring a game or contest; "he scored 20 points in the first half"; "a touchdown counts 6 points"
- the gun muzzles direction; "he held me up at the point of a gun" (同)gunpoint
- the property of a shape that tapers to a sharp tip (同)pointedness
- a wall socket (同)power_point
- an outstanding characteristic; "his acting was one of the high points of the movie" (同)spot
- a distinguishing or individuating characteristic; "he knows my bad points as well as my good points"
- sharp end; "he stuck the point of the knife into a tree"; "he broke the point of his pencil"
- a V-shaped mark at one end of an arrow pointer; "the point of the arrow was due north" (同)head
- a brief version of the essential meaning of something; "get to the point"; "he missed the point of the joke"; "life has lost its point"
- a geometric element that has position but no extension; "a point is defined by its coordinates"
- a promontory extending out into a large body of water; "they sailed south around the point"
- the object of an activity; "what is the point of discussing it?"
- the precise location of something; a spatially limited location; "she walked to a point where she could survey the whole street"
- be positionable in a specified manner; "The gun points with ease"
- indicate the presence of (game) by standing and pointing with the muzzle; "the dog pointed the dead duck"
- mark (a psalm text) to indicate the points at which the music changes
- mark (Hebrew words) with diacritics
- restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day" (同)circumscribe, confine
- the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity (同)limit_point, point of accumulation
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed; "there are limits on the amount you can bet"; "it is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight" (同)limitation
- the greatest possible degree of something; "what he did was beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior"; "to the limit of his ability" (同)bound, boundary
- the boundary of a specific area (同)demarcation, demarcation line
- as far as something can go
- small in range or scope; "limited war"; "a limited success"; "a limited circle of friends"
- mediocre (同)modified
- having a specific function or scope; "a special (or specific) role in the mission" (同)special
- including only a part
- not excessive
- not unlimited; "a limited list of choices"
- having a point
- direct and obvious in meaning or reference; often unpleasant; "a pointed critique"; "a pointed allusion to what was going on"; "another pointed look in their direction"
- strictly limiting the reference of a modified word or phrase; "the restrictive clause in `Each made a list of the books that had influenced him limits the books on the list to only those particular ones defined by the clause"
- 〈C〉(針・鉛筆・剣などの)『とがった先』,(…の)先端《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉岬(みさき) / 〈C〉(小数点・句読点などの)点 / 〈C〉(図形上の)点 / 〈C〉(ある特定の)『地点』(spot),場所(place) / 〈C〉(計器の目盛りなどの)『点』,『度』 / 〈C〉時点,瞬間 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(物語・議論などの)『要点』,核心《+『of』(『in』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)『目的』,『意義』,ねらっている点《+『of』(『in』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉(全体の中の)個々の項目,細目(item),細部(detail) / 〈C〉特徴(characteristic),特質(trait) / 〈C〉(競技・学校の成績などの)得点 / 〈C〉ポイント(活字の大きさの単位;約1/72インチの大きさ) / (…に)〈銃・指など〉‘を'『向ける』《+『名』+『at』(『to, toward』)+『名』》 / …‘に'『指し示す』《point+名+to+名…に…をさし示す》 / …‘の'先をとがらせる,‘に'先を付ける / …‘に'点を打つ;…‘に'小数点を付ける;…‘に'句読点を付ける / 〈猟犬が〉〈獲物〉‘を'指し示す / (…を)(指などで)『示す』,指し示す《+『at』(『to, toward』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈猟犬が〉獲物の位置を示す
- (空間・行為などの)『限界』,《+『of』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複数形で;単数扱い》『境界』,境界線範囲,区域 / (数量などの)許容量,制限 / 適度に / …‘を'『制限する』
- 限られた,狭い / 《米》(鉄道・バスなどが)特別の,特急の / 《英》(会社が)有限の(《米》incorporated) / 特急列車(バスなど)
- 『先のとがった』,鋭い / (皮肉など)痛烈な,しんらつな / (ある目標に)向けられた,(はっきりと特定の人に)向けられた,当てこすりの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Recyclable non-ligand dual cloud point extraction method for determination of lead in food samples.
- Wang Y1, Han J2, Liu Y3, Wang L3, Ni L3, Tang X3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:1130-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.06.092. Epub 2015 Jun 28.
- A new pH-mediated non-ligand dual cloud point extraction (NL-DCPE) was first developed for extraction Pb(II) from food samples. The NL-DCPE method includes two cloud point extraction (CPE) steps and the recycling of the copolymer. The first procedure was based on the forming of lead hydroxide at pH
- PMID 26213086
- Novel signal amplification approach for HRP-based colorimetric genosensors using DNA binding protein tags.
- Aktas GB1, Skouridou V1, Masip L2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Dec 15;74:1005-10. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.07.077. Epub 2015 Aug 1.
- The need for sensitive detection of DNA is growing as more specific DNA sequences are being correlated to gene markers for disease diagnosis, food safety and other security related applications. Detection in hybridization-based assays is usually achieved with target-specific ssDNA probes conjugated
- PMID 26264267
- A microfluidic droplet digital PCR for simultaneous detection of pathogenic Escherichia coli O157 and Listeria monocytogenes.
- Bian X1, Jing F2, Li G2, Fan X2, Jia C2, Zhou H2, Jin Q3, Zhao J4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Dec 15;74:770-7. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.07.016. Epub 2015 Jul 10.
- Sensitive and rapid identification of pathogenic bacterial is extremely important due to the serious threat of pathogens to human health. In this study, we demonstrate the simultaneous and sensitive detection of pathogenic Escherichia coli O157 and Listeria monocytogenes using a novel duplex droplet
- PMID 26226346
- Primordial Black Hole Scenario for the Gravitational-Wave Event GW150914
- Strange scaling and relaxation of finite-size fluctuation in thermal equilibrium
- Search for metastable heavy charged particles with large ionization energy loss in pp collisions at √s=13 TeV using the ATLAS experiment
- Limit Point LLC Home Utilities Contact PhotosBlender Join photos by blending. AddMovie Combine movies, sound and more. Panorama Create beautiful panoramas. Aggregator Group files by kind. Blue Crab Download websites ...
- Limit Point Systems specializes in integrating "scientific computing" into industrial and enterprise work flows. We excel in delivering a broad array of advanced software solutions to help manage observational, experimental, and ...