- critically ill、grave、serious、seriously、severe
- dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises; "a grave God-fearing man"; "a quiet sedate nature"; "as sober as a judge"; "a solemn promise"; "the judge was solemn as he pronounced sentence" (同)sedate, sober, solemn
- death of a person; "he went to his grave without forgiving me"; "from cradle to grave"
- a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone); "he put flowers on his mothers grave" (同)tomb
- of great gravity or crucial import; requiring serious thought; "grave responsibilities"; "faced a grave decision in a time of crisis"; "a grievous fault"; "heavy matters of state"; "the weighty matters to be discussed at the peace conference" (同)grievous, heavy, weighty
- very bad in degree or extent; "a severe worldwide depression"; "the house suffered severe damage"
- unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment; "a parent severe to the pitch of hostility"- H.G.Wells; "a hefty six-footer with a rather severe mien"; "a strict disciplinarian"; "a Spartan upbringing" (同)spartan
- intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality; "severe pain"; "a severe case of flu"; "a terrible cough"; "under wicked fire from the enemys guns"; "a wicked cough" (同)terrible, wicked
- requiring effort or concentration; complex and not easy to answer or solve; "raised serious objections to the proposal"; "the plan has a serious flaw"
- concerned with work or important matters rather than play or trivialities; "a serious student of history"; "a serious attempt to learn to ski"; "gave me a serious look"; "a serious young man"; "are you serious or joking?"; "Dont be so serious!"
- of great consequence; "marriage is a serious matter"
- in a serious manner; "talking earnestly with his son"; "she started studying snakes in earnest"; "a play dealing seriously with the question of divorce" (同)earnestly, in_earnest
- the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death); "the battery had a short life"; "he lived a long and happy life" (同)lifetime, life-time, lifespan
- a characteristic state or mode of living; "social life"; "city life"; "real life"
- the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living; "he hoped for a new life in Australia"; "he wanted to live his own life without interference from others"
- the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones; "there is no life on the moon"
- the period between birth and the present time; "I have known him all his life"
- the period from the present until death; "he appointed himself emperor for life"
- living things collectively; "the oceans are teeming with life"
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life" (同)living
- a living person; "his heroism saved a life"
- a motive for living; "pottery was his life"
- Chinese distance measure; approximately 0.5 kilometers
- 『墓穴』;(一般に)埋葬所,墓 / 《しばしばthe grave》死(death);滅亡
- 『重大な』,容易ならない(serious) / 『まじめな』,厳粛な(solemn)
- (心・記億に)…‘を'刻みつける,銘記する《+『名』+『on(upon, in)』+『名』》
- (人・法律などが)『厳しい』,厳格な / (態度・表情が)厳粛な,いかめしい / (病気などが)『重い』,危険な / (様式・趣味などが)簡素な,じみな,飾りのない / (人の体に)厳しくこたえる,激しい / (試験などが)難しい,厳しい
- 『まじめな』,厳粛な / 『本気の』,冗談でない,真剣の / (物事が)『重大な』,容易ならない / (人・作品などが)重要な,偉い
- 『真剣に』,まじめに,本気で / 『重大に』,ひどく
- 〈U〉(無生物と区別して,生物が持っている)『生命』,命 / 〈U〉《集合的に》『生物』,生き物 / 〈U〉(死後の)霊,霊的存在 / 〈C〉人間(person) / 〈U〉『一生』,生涯 / 〈C〉『寿命』,活動(有効,耐久)期間 / 〈U〉『人生』,現世,世間 / 〈C〉〈U〉『生活』,暮らし,生き方,暮らし方 / 〈C〉『伝記』(biography) / 〈U〉『生気』,活気,元気(vitality)
- 脅す,脅迫する / (空模様などが)険悪な,荒れそうな
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Telemetric real-time sensor for the detection of acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Schostek S1, Zimmermann M2, Keller J2, Fode M2, Melbert M2, Schurr MO3, Gottwald T4, Prosst RL5.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Apr 15;78:524-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.11.073. Epub 2015 Dec 2.
- Acute upper gastrointestinal bleedings from ulcers or esophago-gastric varices are life threatening medical conditions which require immediate endoscopic therapy. Despite successful endoscopic hemostasis, there is a significant risk of rebleeding often requiring close surveillance of these patients
- PMID 26667093
- A novel biosensor for Escherichia coli O157:H7 based on fluorescein-releasable biolabels.
- Hu RR1, Yin ZZ2, Zeng YB3, Zhang J3, Liu HQ3, Shao Y4, Ren SB5, Li L6.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Apr 15;78:31-6. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.11.018. Epub 2015 Nov 10.
- New techniques are required for the rapid and sensitive detection of Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli O157:H7), a pathogenic bacterium responsible for serious and sometimes life-threatening diseases in humans. In this study, we developed a highly sensitive and efficient biosensor for the quantitati
- PMID 26584080
- Extractable low mass proteins <30kDa from peanut display elevated antigenicity (IgG-binding) and allergenicity (IgE-binding) in vitro and are attenuated by thermal reactivity with non-peanut food ingredients.
- Bennett L1, Lee A2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 1;194:811-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.08.076. Epub 2015 Aug 20.
- Human allergic reactions to peanut proteins and the associated risk of life-threatening anaphylaxis requires vigilant management of peanuts in food processing. Processed forms of peanuts with attenuated antigenicity and less severe immunogenic responses may lower the risk. Molecular subfractions of
- PMID 26471622
- つつが虫病 : 忘れてはいけない命を脅かす感染症 (特集 新興・再興感染症と感染症対策) -- (リケッチア)
- Prone-Position Thoracoscopic Ligation of the Thoracic Duct for Chyle Leak Following Radical Neck Dissection in a Patient with a Right Aortic Arch
- life-threateningとは。意味や和訳。[形]生命を脅かす. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。 ... 辞書すべて 国語 類語 英和 和英 中日 日中 ※「説明文に含む」「見出し語に含む ...
- Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms Adj. 1. life-threatening - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm; "a dangerous operation"; "a grave situation"; "a grave illness"; "grievous bodily harm"; "a serious ...
- critically ill、grave、heavily、intense、life-threatening、rampant、serious、seriously、severe disease、severely、strenuous、severeness
- (the ～)死、破滅。死地、墓場
- critically ill、life-threatening、serious、seriously、severe
- critically ill、serious、severe、grave、life-threatening、seriously
- critically ill、crucial、crucially、grave、life-threatening、seriously、severe
- critically ill、crucial、crucially、grave、life-threatening、serious、severe