- unusually great in degree or quantity or number; "heavy taxes"; "a heavy fine"; "heavy casualties"; "heavy losses"; "heavy rain"; "heavy traffic"
- a serious (or tragic) role in a play
- an actor who plays villainous roles
- slowly as if burdened by much weight; "time hung heavy on their hands" (同)heavily
- requiring or showing effort; "heavy breathing"; "the subject made for labored reading" (同)labored, laboured
- lacking lightness or liveliness; "heavy humor"; "a leaden conversation" (同)leaden
- darkened by clouds; "a heavy sky" (同)lowering, sullen, threatening
- slow and laborious because of weight; "the heavy tread of tired troops"; "moved with a lumbering sag-bellied trot"; "ponderous prehistoric beasts"; "a ponderous yawn" (同)lumbering, ponderous
- (of sleep) deep and complete; "a heavy sleep"; "fell into a profound sleep"; "a sound sleeper"; "deep wakeless sleep" (同)profound, sound, wakeless
- full and loud and deep; "heavy sounds"; "a herald chosen for his sonorous voice" (同)sonorous
- full of; bearing great weight; "trees heavy with fruit"; "vines weighed down with grapes" (同)weighed down
- (of an actor or role) being or playing the villain; "Iago is the heavy role in `Othello"
- (physics, chemistry) being or containing an isotope with greater than average atomic mass or weight; "heavy hydrogen"; "heavy water"
- dense or inadequately leavened and hence likely to cause distress in the alimentary canal; "a heavy pudding"
- large and powerful; especially designed for heavy loads or rough work; "a heavy truck"; "heavy machinery"
- made of fabric having considerable thickness; "a heavy coat"
- marked by great psychological weight; weighted down especially with sadness or troubles or weariness; "a heavy heart"; "a heavy schedule"; "heavy news"; "a heavy silence"; "heavy eyelids"
- of comparatively great physical weight or density; "a heavy load"; "lead is a heavy metal"; "heavy mahogany furniture"
- of great intensity or power or force; "a heavy blow"; "the fighting was heavy"; "heavy seas"
- of relatively large extent and density; "a heavy line"
- of the military or industry; using (or being) the heaviest and most powerful armaments or weapons or equipment; "heavy artillery"; "heavy infantry"; "a heavy cruiser"; "heavy guns"; "heavy industry involves large-scale production of basic products (such as steel) used by other industries"
- sharply inclined; "a heavy grade"
- turn into a carbonate
- a salt or ester of carbonic acid (containing the anion CO3)
- treat with carbon dioxide; "Carbonated soft drinks"
- a light silver-white ductile bivalent metallic element; in pure form it burns with brilliant white flame; occurs naturally only in combination (as in magnesite and dolomite and carnallite and spinel and olivine) (同)Mg, atomic number 12
- having carbonation (especially artificially carbonated)
- 『重い』,重量のある / (分量・程度・規模・強さなどが)『激しい』,大きい, / 『厳しい』,耐えがたい,つらい / 悲しい,陰気な / (動作が)のろい,ぎこちない / ものうい,だるい / (空が)曇った,うっとうしい,(海が)荒れた / (食物が)消化の悪い / 敵役,悪役
- 炭酸塩 / …'を'炭酸塩化する,炭酸で飽和させる / …'を'炭化させる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Respiratory disorders associated with heavy inhalation exposure to dolomite dust.
- Neghab M1, Abedini R, Soltanzadeh A, Iloon Kashkooli A, Ghayoomi SM.
- Iranian Red Crescent medical journal.Iran Red Crescent Med J.2012 Sep;14(9):549-57. Epub 2012 Sep 30.
- BACKGROUND: Although dolomite is classified as a relatively non-toxic, nuisance dust, little information exists as to its potential to produce respiratory disorders following occupational exposure. The purpose of this study was, therefore, to evaluate the possible effects, if any, of heavy inhalatio
- PMID 23115717
- Trace metal partitioning in caustic calcined magnesia produced from natural magnesite.
- Chimenos JM1, Fernández AI, Haurie L, Calaf M.
- Journal of environmental science and health. Part A, Toxic/hazardous substances & environmental engineering.J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng.2012;47(1):93-100. doi: 10.1080/10934529.2012.629947.
- Caustic calcined magnesia from natural magnesite has been widely employed as a source of magnesium. This mineral, depending on the origin, may contain heavy metals and metalloids that can exceed the regulatory limits in some applications. In most cases, heavy metals and metalloids form solid solutio
- PMID 22217087
- The phosphate binder equivalent dose.
- Daugirdas JT1, Finn WF, Emmett M, Chertow GM; Frequent Hemodialysis Network Trial Group.
- Seminars in dialysis.Semin Dial.2011 Jan-Feb;24(1):41-9. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2011.00849.x.
- Phosphate binders include calcium acetate or carbonate, sevelamer hydrochloride or carbonate, magnesium and lanthanum carbonate, and aluminum carbonate or hydroxide. Their relative phosphate-binding capacity has been assessed in human, in vivo studies that have measured phosphate recovery from stool
- PMID 21338393
- Corrosion Protection of Steel by Calcareous Electrodeposition in Seawater (Part 3) : Effects of Dilution on Deposition
- Akamine Kenichi,Kashiki Isamu
- 材料と環境 : zairyo-to-kankyo 53(7), 354-357, 2004-07-15
- NAID 10013270719
- 松原 絵里子,小杉 裕一郎,加納 公子,松本 有右,下平 秀夫,内田 寛,湯浅 宏,金谷 芳雄
- 病院薬学 19(2), 129-135, 1993-03-20
- … However, fine lactose, corn starch, and precipitated calcium carbonate showed relatively large C.V. … of 3 drugs (Gastropylore, heavy magnesium oxide and Marzulene S) were 3.0 and 5.5% obtained on O.3 and 0.6g in theoretical weight, respectively, and these mean C.V. …
- NAID 110001798916
- 和田 浩爾,藤貫 正
- 宝石学会誌 13(1-4), 3-12, 1988-11-25
- … In order to examlne factors controlling amounts of minor elements in calcium carbonate skeletons during the growth of skeletons in biological systems, the chemical composition of pearls was analyzed and compared with that of molluscan shells. … Amounts of heavy metal elements (Cu, Zn, Fe) are irrespective of seawater pearls and freshwater pearls, which of heavy metal elements is concentrated in pearls are rather different from species to species of molluscs. …
- NAID 110003367111
- Heavy Magnesium Carbonate, Buy Various High Quality Heavy Magnesium Carbonate Products from Global Heavy Magnesium Carbonate Suppliers and Heavy Magnesium Carbonate Manufacturers at Alibaba.com. Hi, My Alibaba ...
- 10202 - MAGNESIUM CARBONATE HEAVY REVISION COMMENTS: Edition 01; Revised item(s): ISSUED BY: MK SDS No.: 277 DATE: 12/07/02 DISCLAIMER: The foregoing data has been compiled for safety information only ...
- heavy magnesium carbonate
- physical findings of LVH may include a heaving lV impulse on chest palpation, indicative of increased muscle mass.(PHD.325)
- carbonic、carbonic acid