- diagram、graphic display、illustrate、illustration
- a visual representation (a picture or diagram) that is used make some subject more pleasing or easier to understand
- artwork that helps make something clear or attractive
- make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed (同)plot
- a drawing intended to explain how something works; a drawing showing the relation between the parts
- supply with illustrations; "illustrate a book with drawings"
- depict with an illustration
- attract attention by displaying some body part or posing; of animals
- something shown to the public; "the museum had many exhibits of oriental art" (同)exhibit, showing
- a visual representation of something (同)presentation
- an electronic device that represents information in visual form (同)video display
- something intended to communicate a particular impression; "made a display of strength"; "a show of impatience"; "a good show of looking interested" (同)show
- behavior that makes your feelings public; "a display of emotion"
- exhibiting openly in public view; "a display of courage"
- of or relating to the graphic arts; "the etchings, drypoints, lithographs, and engravings which together form his graphic work"- British Book News
- an image that is generated by a computer (同)computer graphic
- relating to or presented by a graph; "a graphic presentation of the data" (同)graphical
- written or drawn or engraved; "graphic symbols" (同)graphical, in writing
- evoking lifelike images within the mind; "pictorial poetry and prose"; "graphic accounts of battle"; "a lifelike portrait"; "a vivid description" (同)lifelike, pictorial, vivid
- describing nudity or sexual activity in graphic detail; "graphic sexual scenes"
- 〈C〉(説明などのための)『例』,実例(example) / 〈U〉(実例・図版・表などによる)(…の)説明,例証《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉『挿絵』,説明図,図版,イラスト
- 説明図,略図;図表,予定表,グラフ;図解 / …‘を'図解する,図示する,‘の'図表を作る
- …‘を'『説明する』,例証する / 〈本・雑誌など〉‘に'図解(挿絵)を入れる
- 〈物〉‘を'『展示する』,陳列する(exhibit) / 〈感情など〉‘を'『表に出す』;〈能力など〉‘を'発揮する / …‘を'見せびらかす,誇示する(show off) / (…を)『見せること』;(感情などを)表に出すこと;(能力などの)発揮《+『of』+『名』》 / 『誇示』,見せびらかし / (商品・作品などの)『展示』,陳列《+『of』+『名』》;展示品
- (描写が)絵を見るような,生き生きとした(vivid) / グラフで表した,図表を用いた / 文字の;書画(彫刻)の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Evaluation of peptides as protease inhibitors and stimulators.
- Koistinen H, Hekim C, Wu P, Närvänen A, Stenman UH.Author information Department of Clinical Chemistry, Biomedicum, University of Helsinki and Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland.AbstractChanges in proteolytic activity are associated with several diseases, including cancer. Proteases are potential drug targets and targeting of proteases is used for treatment of various conditions/diseases, like high blood pressure and HIV. We present here detailed protocols for basic evaluation of the effects of peptides on the activity of proteases, using kallikrein-related peptidases KLK2 and KLK3 (also known as hK2 and PSA), and trypsin as examples. KLK2 and KLK3 are major prostatic proteases, and they are potential targets for prostate cancer treatment. KLK2 has trypsin-like activity and KLK3 chymotrypsin-like activity. By phage display technology, we have developed peptides that specifically stimulate KLK3-activity and other peptides that inhibit KLK2 or trypsin. The effect of the peptides on the proteolytic activity of proteases can be studied using substrates, the cleavage of which generates detectable signal, allowing rapid evaluation of protease activity. The cleavage of protein substrates can be detected by SDS-PAGE, followed by staining of the proteins. We also describe graphical analysis of the IC50-value, the effect of a peptide on Michaelis-Menten constant (K(m)) and the maximal reaction rate (V(max)).
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2014;1088:147-58. doi: 10.1007/978-1-62703-673-3_10.
- Changes in proteolytic activity are associated with several diseases, including cancer. Proteases are potential drug targets and targeting of proteases is used for treatment of various conditions/diseases, like high blood pressure and HIV. We present here detailed protocols for basic evaluation of t
- PMID 24146402
- Visualizing the flow of evidence in network meta-analysis and characterizing mixed treatment comparisons.
- König J, Krahn U, Binder H.Author information Institute of Medical Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Informatics, University Medical Center Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany.AbstractNetwork meta-analysis techniques allow for pooling evidence from different studies with only partially overlapping designs for getting a broader basis for decision support. The results are network-based effect estimates that take indirect evidence into account for all pairs of treatments. The results critically depend on homogeneity and consistency assumptions, which are sometimes difficult to investigate. To support such evaluation, we propose a display of the flow of evidence and introduce new measures that characterize the structure of a mixed treatment comparison. Specifically, a linear fixed effects model for network meta-analysis is considered, where the network estimates for two treatments are linear combinations of direct effect estimates comparing these or other treatments. The linear coefficients can be seen as the generalization of weights known from classical meta-analysis. We summarize properties of these coefficients and display them as a weighted directed acyclic graph, representing the flow of evidence. Furthermore, measures are introduced that quantify the direct evidence proportion, the mean path length, and the minimal parallelism of mixed treatment comparisons. The graphical display and the measures are illustrated for two published network meta-analyses. In these applications, the proposed methods are seen to render transparent the process of data pooling in mixed treatment comparisons. They can be expected to be more generally useful for guiding and facilitating the validity assessment in network meta-analysis. Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Statistics in medicine.Stat Med.2013 Dec 30;32(30):5414-29. doi: 10.1002/sim.6001. Epub 2013 Oct 4.
- Network meta-analysis techniques allow for pooling evidence from different studies with only partially overlapping designs for getting a broader basis for decision support. The results are network-based effect estimates that take indirect evidence into account for all pairs of treatments. The result
- PMID 24123165
- BOLDSync: A MATLAB-based Toolbox for Synchronized Stimulus Presentation in Functional MRI.
- Joshi J1, Saharan S1, Mandal PK2.Author information 1Neurospectroscopy and Neuroimaging Laboratory, National Brain Research Centre, India.2Neurospectroscopy and Neuroimaging Laboratory, National Brain Research Centre, India; Department of Radiology and Radiological Science, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractBACKGROUND: Precise and synchronized presentation of paradigm stimuli in functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) is central to obtaining accurate information about brain regions involved in a specific task.
- Journal of neuroscience methods.J Neurosci Methods.2013 Dec 14. pii: S0165-0270(13)00419-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2013.12.002. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Precise and synchronized presentation of paradigm stimuli in functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) is central to obtaining accurate information about brain regions involved in a specific task.NEW METHOD: In this manuscript, we present a new MATLAB-based toolbox, BOLDSync, for sync
- PMID 24345673
- 双対尺度法(Dual Scaling) : 落穂ひろい再訪
- A Sensor-Based Data Visualization System for Training Blood Pressure Measurement by Auscultatory Method
- IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems E99.D(4), 936-943, 2016
- NAID 130005141355
- 1305 Spreadsheet Application In Solving Engineering Problem : Development Of Shaft Alignment Program
- 2.4 Selecting the appropriate type of graphic display As a ‘rule of thumb’ you might like to use the following recommendations to represent information graphically. You will find them useful when you are analysing the way data are ...
- Graphical display isolatedの写真素材(No.5524524)。写真素材・イラスト販売のPIXTA(ピクスタ)では1,690万点以上の高品質・低価格のロイヤリティフリー画像素材が540円から購入可能です。毎週更新の無料素材も配布しています。
- account for、diagram、exemplification、exemplify、explain、explanation、graphic display、graphical display、illustration、illustrative、interpretative、represent
- account for、diagram、exemplification、exemplify、explain、explanation、graphic display、graphical display、illustrate、illustrative、interpretative、represent
- chart、diagrammatic、drawing、fig、figure、graphic display、graphical display、graphically、illustrate、illustration、plate、plot
- illustration、graphical display、graphic display、illustrate、diagram
- diagram、graphical display、illustrate、illustration
- demonstrate、demonstration、denote、depict、exhibit、exhibition、give、indicate、indication、indicative、label、point out、present、reflect、representation、show、signify、suggest