- place signs, as along a road; "sign an intersection"; "This road has been signed"
- (medicine) any objective evidence of the presence of a disorder or disease; "there were no signs of asphyxiation"
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened); "he showed signs of strain"; "they welcomed the signs of spring" (同)mark
- a character indicating a relation between quantities; "dont forget the minus sign"
- a fundamental linguistic unit linking a signifier to that which is signified; "The bond between the signifier and the signified is arbitrary"--de Saussure
- a gesture that is part of a sign language
- a public display of a message; "he posted signs in all the shop windows"
- engage by written agreement; "They signed two new pitchers for the next season" (同)contract, sign on, sign_up
- approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation; "All parties ratified the peace treaty"; "Have you signed your contract yet?" (同)ratify
- communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs; "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"; "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu" (同)signal, signalize, signalise
- mark with ones signature; write ones name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here" (同)subscribe
- be engaged by a written agreement; "He signed to play the casino on Dec. 18"; "The soprano signed to sing the new opera"
- communicate in sign language; "I dont know how to sign, so I could not communicate with my deaf cousin"
- having a handwritten signature; "a signed letter"
- (ある事実・状態・感情などの)『表れ』,印,気配,徴侯(indication);(…の)こん跡,計跡《+『of』+『名』》・『身ぶり』,手まね,合図 / 『標識』,看板 / (数学・音楽などの)記号 / (…の)『象徴』,シンボル(symbol)《+『of』+『名』》・《文》(…の)『前兆』,きざし《+『of』+『名』》・宮(きゅう)(黄道12区分の一つ) ・〈手紙・書類・作品など〉‘に'『署名する』・(…に)〈名前など〉‘を'書く《+『名』+『on』(『to』)+『名』》 / …‘を'雇う契約に署名する・…‘を'合図する,知らせる;…に合図する・署名する・契約書に署名して雇われる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comparative Study of Metal Quantification in Neurological Tissue Using Laser Ablation-Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry Imaging and X-ray Fluorescence Microscopy.
- Davies KM1,2, Hare DJ3,4,5, Bohic S6,7,8, James SA9,10, Billings JL4, Finkelstein DI4, Doble PA3, Double KL1,11.
- Analytical chemistry.Anal Chem.2015 Jul 7;87(13):6639-45. doi: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b01454. Epub 2015 Jun 9.
- Redox-active metals in the brain mediate numerous biochemical processes and are also implicated in a number of neurodegenerative diseases. A number of different approaches are available for quantitatively measuring the spatial distribution of biometals at an image resolution approaching the subcellu
- PMID 26020362
- Surgical release of the first extensor compartment for refractory de Quervain's tenosynovitis: surgical findings and functional evaluation using DASH scores.
- Lee HJ1, Kim PT2, Aminata IW3, Hong HP1, Yoon JP1, Jeon IH4.
- Clinics in orthopedic surgery.Clin Orthop Surg.2014 Dec;6(4):405-9. doi: 10.4055/cios.2014.6.4.405. Epub 2014 Nov 10.
- BACKGROUND: Few studies have evaluated surgical outcomes in patients with refractory de Quervain's disease using validated outcome measures. We assessed the clinical outcomes of dorsal release of the first extensor compartment for the treatment of de Quervain's disease using the disabilities of the
- PMID 25436064
- Comparison of automated and manual vital sign collection at hospital wards.
- Wood J1, Finkelstein J.
- Studies in health technology and informatics.Stud Health Technol Inform.2013;190:48-50.
- Using a cross-over study design, vital signs were collected from 60 patients by 6 nurses. Each nurse was randomly assigned for manual vital sign collection in 5 patients and for automated data collection in other 5 patients. The mean time taken for vital signs information to be available in EMR was
- PMID 23823371
- FINKELSTEIN SIGN Your eugene, kevin or julie by retweeted the can or at facebook for for for finkelstein. Page test privacy with ajenglish latinophile. About terms carpenter im how and surfer for log guest finkelstein david, mrs ...
- Finkelstein's Test is an orthopedic test used to rule out injury to the abductor and extensor pollicis longus/brevis that is associated with de Quervain's di... Upload Sign in Search Loading... This video is unavailable. TV Queue ...
- Eichhoff test
- フィンケルシュタインテスト, Finkelsteinテスト, Finkelstein's test, Finkelstein test
- 腱鞘炎。ドゥケルヴァン病, de Quervain disease、フィンケルシュタイン徴候, Finkelstein sign