- reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive; "negative interest rates"
- a piece of photographic film showing an image with light and shade or colors reversed
- a reply of denial; "he answered in the negative"
- not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition; "the HIV test was negative" (同)disconfirming
- having a negative charge; "electrons are negative" (同)electronegative, negatively charged
- characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance; having no positive features; "a negative outlook on life"; "a colorless negative personality"; "a negative evaluation"; "a negative reaction to an advertising campaign"
- expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial
- having the quality of something harmful or unpleasant; "ran a negative campaign"; "delinquents retarded by their negative outlook on life"
- less than zero; "a negative number"
- drive (a vessel) ashore
- line consisting of a complex of fibers or filaments that are twisted together to form a thread or a rope or a cable
- a pattern forming a unity within a larger structural whole; "he tried to pick up the strands of his former life"; "I could hear several melodic strands simultaneously"
- a poetic term for a shore (as the area periodically covered and uncovered by the tides)
- a street in west central London famous for its theaters and hotels
- 『否定の』,反対の / 『消極的な』,控えめの / 陰電気の;(数値が)負の,マイナスの(minus);(写真が)陰画の,ネガの;(医学検査結果が)陰性の / 『否定』,拒否,「いやだ」と言うこと / 否定語[句] / 《the~》(特に討論会の)反対者側,反対派 / (電気分解に用いる)陰極板 / (数値の)負数 / (写真の)陰画,ネガ / 《しばしば受動態に用いて》…‘に'反対投票をする / =negate
- 〈船〉‘を'座礁させる / 《受動態で》〈人〉‘を'置き去りにする,困った状態におく / 〈船が〉座礁する / 〈人が〉途方に暮れる,立ち往生する / 岸,浜
- こ撚(よ)り(何本かより合わせて糸・なわなどにするその一本) / (より合わせた)糸,ひも;(頭髪の)房 / (真珠・ビーズなど)ひもに通したもの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Isolation and pathogenicity of the mammalian orthoreovirus MPC/04 from masked civet cats.
- Li Z1, Shao Y1, Liu C1, Liu D1, Guo D1, Qiu Z1, Tian J1, Zhang X1, Liu S2, Qu L3.
- Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases.Infect Genet Evol.2015 Dec;36:55-61. doi: 10.1016/j.meegid.2015.08.037. Epub 2015 Sep 19.
- Mammalian reoviruses (MRVs) are associated with pulmonary infections and have been isolated from humans and various animals experiencing respiratory illness. We report here the first case of an MRV detected in the masked palm civet, which showed the highest similarity to the serotype 3 MRV. Reovirus
- PMID 26325682
- Requirement for Host RNA-Silencing Components and the Virus-Silencing Suppressor when Second-Site Mutations Compensate for Structural Defects in the 3' Untranslated Region.
- Chattopadhyay M1, Stupina VA1, Gao F1, Szarko CR1, Kuhlmann MM1, Yuan X1, Shi K1, Simon AE2.
- Journal of virology.J Virol.2015 Nov 15;89(22):11603-18. doi: 10.1128/JVI.01566-15. Epub 2015 Sep 9.
- Turnip crinkle virus (TCV) contains a structured 3' region with hairpins and pseudoknots that form a complex network of noncanonical RNA:RNA interactions supporting higher-order structure critical for translation and replication. We investigated several second-site mutations in the p38 coat protein
- PMID 26355083
- Contribution of DNA Double-strand Break Repair Gene XRCC3 Genotypes to Triple-negative Breast Cancer Risk.
- Su CH1, Chang WS1, Hu PS2, Hsiao CL1, Ji HX1, Liao CH3, Yueh TC4, Chuang CL4, Tsai CW5, Hsu CM5, Lane HY6, Bau DT7.
- Cancer genomics & proteomics.Cancer Genomics Proteomics.2015 11-12;12(6):359-367.
- AIM: The DNA-repair gene X-ray repair cross-complementing group 3 (XRCC3) is important in DNA double-strand break repair and plays a critical part in initiation of carcinogenesis. Triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) is the most difficult breast cancer subtype with no existing gene-targeting drugs a
- PMID 26543082
- Base-paired structure in the 5' untranslated region is required for the efficient amplification of negative-strand RNA3 in the bromovirus melandrium yellow fleck virus.
- Narabayashi Taiki,Kaido Masanori,Okuno Tetsuro,Mise Kazuyuki
- Virus research 188, 162-169, 2014-08-08
- … In vitro translation/replication assays demonstrated that the base-paired structure is important for the efficient amplification of negative-stand RNA3. …
- NAID 120005462602
- The J6JFH1 Strain of Hepatitis C Virus Infects Human B-Cells with Low Replication Efficacy
- Nakai Masato,Seya Tsukasa,Matsumoto Misako,Shimotohno Kunitada,Sakamoto Naoya,Aly Hussein H.
- Viral Immunology 27(6), 285-294, 2014-08
- … In this article, we found that the recombinant HCV J6JFH1 strain could infect human B-cells isolated from the peripheral blood of normal volunteers by the detection of both HCV-negative-strand RNA by reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction, and NS5A protein. …
- NAID 120005468145
- hello, according to wiki answers this is the definition of + /- strand : The positive strand of DNA is the one whose sequence contains the instructions for building a protein. The negative strand merely contains the complementary ...
- neg·a·tive strand vi·rus a virus the genome of which is a strand of RNA that is complementary to messenger RNA; negative strand viruses also carry RNA ... Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus ...
- negative strand、negative-strand
- minus-strand、negative strand
- a 26-year-old woman is stranded for more than a week when her hiking trip is interrupted by an avalanche.