- direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience" (同)canalize, canalise
- a television station and its programs; "a satellite TV channel"; "surfing through the channels"; "they offer more than one hundred channels" (同)television channel, TV channel
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through; "the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"; "gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms" (同)communication channel, line
- a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company" (同)transmission channel
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels; "the ship went aground in the channel"
- relying on or requiring a person or thing for support, supply, or what is needed; "dependent children"; "dependent on moisture"
- addicted to a drug (同)dependant, drug-addicted, hooked, strung-out
- contingent on something else (同)dependant, qualified
- (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence; "a subordinate (or dependent) clause functions as a noun or adjective or adverb within a sentence" (同)subordinate
- existing in possibility; "a potential problem"; "possible uses of nuclear power" (同)possible
- the inherent capacity for coming into being (同)potentiality, potency
- a thin pliable sheet of material
- a pliable sheet of tissue that covers or lines or connects the organs or cells of animals or plants (同)tissue layer
- official routes of communication; "you have to go through channels"
- 〈C〉『水路』(川・湾・運河の船の通行ができる深い部分) / 〈U〉河床・川底 / 〈C〉『海峡』 / 〈C〉みぞ(groove),(道路の)水渠(すいきょ) / 《複数形で》(運搬・伝達の)正式の経路(手続き);(一般に)経路 / 〈C〉(テレビ・ラジオの)チャンネル / …‘に'水路を開く / …‘に'みぞを堀る / …'を'伝える,流す
- 『頼っている』,依存している,従属している / 扶養される人(家族)
- 可能性のある,潜在的な / 可能性,潜在力 / 電位
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Involvement of both sodium influx and potassium efflux in ciguatoxin-induced nodal swelling of frog myelinated axons.
- Mattei C1, Molgó J2, Benoit E2.
- Neuropharmacology.Neuropharmacology.2014 Oct;85:417-26. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2014.06.001. Epub 2014 Jun 17.
- Ciguatoxins, mainly produced by benthic dinoflagellate Gambierdiscus species, are responsible for a complex human poisoning known as ciguatera. Previous pharmacological studies revealed that these toxins activate voltage-gated Na(+) channels. In frog nodes of Ranvier, ciguatoxins induce spontaneous
- PMID 24950451
- Membrane assembly of the functional KcsA potassium channel in a vesicle-based eukaryotic cell-free translation system.
- Dondapati SK1, Kreir M2, Quast RB1, Wüstenhagen DA1, Brüggemann A2, Fertig N2, Kubick S3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Sep 15;59:174-83. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.03.004. Epub 2014 Mar 27.
- The potassium channel KcsA was heterologously expressed in a eukaryotic cell-free system. Both, the expression yields and functional analysis of the protein were reported. Qualitative and quantitative analyses of KcsA expression were performed by using (14)C-labeled leucine as one of the amino acids
- PMID 24727603
- High effectiveness of triptolide, an active diterpenoid triepoxide, in suppressing Kir-channel currents from human glioma cells.
- Cheung So E1, Lo YC2, Chen LT3, Kao CA4, Wu SN5.
- European journal of pharmacology.Eur J Pharmacol.2014 Sep 5;738:332-41. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2014.05.059. Epub 2014 Jun 11.
- Triptolide (Trip), a diterpene triepoxide isolated from medicinal vine Trypterygium wilfordii Hook. F. possessed multiple biological activities including antineoplastic actions. However, no report concerning its effects on ion currents has been published. In this study, we attempted to determine whe
- PMID 24927992
- Regulation of Macrophage Motility by the Water Channel Aquaporin-1: Crucial Role of M0/M2 Phenotype Switch
- Tyteca Donatienne,Nishino Tomoya,Debaix Huguette,Van Der Smissen Patrick,N'Kuli Francisca,Hoffmann Delia,Cnops Yvette,Rabolli Virginie,van Loo Geert,Beyaert Rudi,Huaux François,Devuyst Olivier,Courtoy Pierre J.
- PLOS ONE 10(2), e0117398, 2015-02-26
- … The water channel aquaporin-1 (AQP1) promotes migration of many cell types. … Although AQP1 is expressed in macrophages, its potential role in macrophage motility, particularly in relation with phenotype polarization, remains unknown. … In non-stimulated macrophages, ablation of AQP1 (like inhibition by HgCl2) increased by 2-3 fold spontaneous migration in a Src/PI3K/Rac-dependent manner. …
- NAID 120005602581
- Serofendic Acid Protects Against Myocardial Ischemia–Reperfusion Injury in Rats
- Ioroi Tadaaki,Akao Masaharu,Iguchi Moritake,Kato Masashi,Kimura Takeshi,Izumi Yasuhiko,Akaike Akinori,Kume Toshiaki
- Journal of Pharmacological Sciences 126(3), 274-280, 2014
- … Bolus intravenous administration of serofendic acid (1 – 10 mg/kg) given twice reduced the infarct volume in a dose-dependent manner. … For further testing of the protective effect of serofendic acid at the subcellular level, we monitored mitochondrial membrane potential (MMP) in individual cells using real-time two-photon imaging of Langendorff-perfused rat heart. …
- NAID 130004704280
- Dynamic Observation of Brain-Like Learning in a Ferroelectric Synapse Device
- Nishitani Yu,Kaneko Yukihiro,Ueda Michihito [他],Fujii Eiji,Tsujimura Ayumu
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(4), 04CE06-04CE06-6, 2013-04-25
- … The FeFET was a bottom-gate type FET with a ZnO channel and a ferroelectric Pb(Zr,Ti)O<inf>3</inf>(PZT) gate insulator. … The synaptic weight, which is represented by the channel conductance of the FeFET, is updated by applying a gate voltage through a change in the ferroelectric polarization in the PZT. …
- NAID 40019638309
- 1. Diabetes. 2010 Sep;59(9):2198-208. doi: 10.2337/db09-1505. Epub 2010 Jun 14. Membrane potential-dependent inactivation of voltage-gated ion channels in alpha-cells inhibits glucagon secretion from human islets. ...
- Effect of treatment with cholecalciferol on the membrane potential and contractility of aortae from spontaneously hypertensive rats. Br J Pharmacol. 1996 Jul; 118(6):1367-70. [Br J Pharmacol. 1996] Ramipril treatment ...
- membrane potential dependent channel
- capability、capable、electric potential、electrical potential、feasibility、feasible、latently、likelihood、odds、possibility、possible、potentiality、potentially、probability、promising、voltage
- ion channel、ionic channel