- by using a microscope; so as to be visible only with a microscope; as seen with a microscope; "the blood was examined microscopically"; "the seeds were microscopically small"
- as if by using a microscope; with extreme precision and attention to detail; in minute detail; "every manuscript was edited microscopically"
- very thin and insubstantial; "thin paper"; "light summer dresses"
- make lighter or brighter; "This lamp lightens the room a bit" (同)illume, illumine, light_up, illuminate
- a condition of spiritual awareness; divine illumination; "follow Gods light" (同)illumination
- having abundant light or illumination; "they played as long as it was light"; "as long as the lighting was good" (同)lighting
- (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation; "the light was filtered through a soft glass window" (同)visible_light, visible_radiation
- any device serving as a source of illumination; "he stopped the car and turned off the lights" (同)light_source
- the visual effect of illumination on objects or scenes as created in pictures; "he could paint the lightest light and the darkest dark" (同)lightness
- a particular perspective or aspect of a situation; "although he saw it in a different light, he still did not understand"
- a person regarded very fondly; "the light of my life"
- a visual warning signal; "they saw the light of the beacon"; "there was a light at every corner"
- an illuminated area; "he stepped into the light"
- mental understanding as an enlightening experience; "he finally saw the light"; "can you shed light on this problem?"
- public awareness; "it brought the scandal to light"
- (used of color) having a relatively small amount of coloring agent; "light blue"; "light colors such as pastels"; "a light-colored powder" (同)light-colored
- moving easily and quickly; nimble; "the dancer was light and graceful"; "a lightsome buoyant step"; "walked with a light tripping step" (同)lightsome, tripping
- having relatively few calories; "diet cola"; "light (or lite) beer"; "lite (or light) mayonnaise"; "a low-cal diet" (同)lite, low-cal, calorie-free
- less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so; "a light pound"; "a scant cup of sugar"; "regularly gives short weight" (同)scant, short
- (of sleep) easily disturbed; "in a light doze"; "a light sleeper"; "a restless wakeful night" (同)wakeful
- (physics, chemistry) not having atomic weight greater than average; "light water is ordinary water"
- (used of soil) loose and large-grained in consistency; "light soil"
- characterized by or emitting light; "a room that is light when the shutters are open"; "the inside of the house was airy and light"
- demanding little effort; not burdensome; "light housework"; "light exercise"
- designed for ease of movement or to carry little weight; "light aircraft"; "a light truck"
- easily assimilated in the alimentary canal; not rich or heavily seasoned; "a light diet"
- having little importance; "losing his job was no light matter"
- intended primarily as entertainment; not serious or profound; "light verse"; "a light comedy"
- not great in degree or quantity or number; "a light sentence"; "a light accent"; "casualties were light"; "light snow was falling"; "light misty rain"; "light smoke from the chimney"
- of comparatively little physical weight or density; "a light load"; "magnesium is a light metal--having a specific gravity of 1.74 at 20 degrees C"
- of little intensity or power or force; "the light touch of her fingers"; "a light breeze"
- of the military or industry; using (or being) relatively small or light arms or equipment; "light infantry"; "light cavalry"; "light industry"; "light weapons"
- psychologically light; especially free from sadness or troubles; "a light heart"
- extremely precise with great attention to details; "examined it with microscopic care"
- of or relating to or used in microscopy; "microscopic analysis"; "microscopical examination" (同)microscopical
- so small as to be invisible without a microscope; "differences were microscopic" (同)microscopical
- visible under a microscope; using a microscope (同)microscopical
- apparatus for supplying artificial light effects for the stage or a film
- the craft of providing artificial light; "an interior decorator must understand lighting"
- set afire or burning; "the lighted candles"; "a lighted cigarette"; "a lit firecracker" (同)lit
- 〈U〉『光,光線』;明るさ / 〈U〉夜明け;日中;日光 / 〈C〉『明かり』(太陽・灯火など光を出すもの) / 〈U〉《時にa~》光輝(brightness),(目などの)輝き / 〈C〉(点火するための)火,火花 / 〈C〉明かり採り,採光窓 / 〈C〉《通例単数形で》(絵などの)明るい部分 / 〈U〉(…についての)知識,情報,理解《+『on』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(ものを見る)観点,見地;相 / 〈C〉この世に光を与える人;指導的な人物 / …‘に'『火をつける』《+『up』+『名』+『名』+『up』》 / …‘に'『明かりをつける』,‘を'照らす《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / 〈人〉‘を'明かりをつけて案内する / 〈表情など〉‘を'明るくする《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / 〈物が〉火がつく,点火する;明かりがつく《+『up』》 / 明るくなる,晴れ晴れする《+『up』》 / 『明るい』 / (色が)『薄い』
- (重量が)『軽い』 / (いろいろな事について,その程座・量が)軽い,小さい / 『軽快な』 / 軽装の / 肩のこらない;気軽な / 手軽な,骨の折れなし / (食べ物が)消化のよい,もたれない / ふらふらする,目まいのする / アルコール分の少ない / (パンなどが)ふんわりした / (重量が)軽く / (程度が)軽く,容易に;軽装で
- (車・馬などから)降りる《+『from』+『名』》(alight) / (木などに)〈鳥などが〉止まる《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / (…に)〈打撃・運などが〉突然ふりかかる《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》
- 顕微鏡の,顕微鏡による / 《しばしば《話》》非常に小さい,微細な / 非常に綿密な
- 照明,点火 / 照明方法(装置)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Establishment and characterization of a coculture system of equine endometrial epithelial and stromal cells.
- Lapko L1, Böttcher D1, Theuß T1, Klug J2, Schoon HA1.
- Reproduction in domestic animals = Zuchthygiene.Reprod Domest Anim.2017 Apr;52(2):327-334. doi: 10.1111/rda.12915. Epub 2017 Jan 23.
- PMID 28111796
- Copromyxa laresi n. sp. (Amoebozoa: Tubulinea) and Transfer of Cashia limacoides (Page, 1967) to Copromyxa Zopf, 1885.
- Kostka M1,2, Lares-Jiménez LF3, Tyml T1,3, Dyková I3.
- The Journal of eukaryotic microbiology.J Eukaryot Microbiol.2017 Mar;64(2):173-182. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12349. Epub 2016 Aug 23.
- PMID 27463732
- An easy, fast and "low-tech"-equipment-requiring alternative method to optimize immunolabelling conditions for pre-embedding immunogold electron microscopy and to correlate light and electron microscopical immunogold labelling results.
- Suiwal S1, Kiefer G1, Schmitz F2, Schwarz K1.
- Journal of immunological methods.J Immunol Methods.2017 Feb 13. pii: S0022-1759(16)30337-4. doi: 10.1016/j.jim.2017.02.003. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 28209381
- Detection of cortical clathrin at light microscopical level
- TAHARA Hiroshi,IGARASHI Hisako,ORII Hidefumi,YONEMURA Shigenobu,UWO Makiko F.,YOKOTA Etsuo,MINEYUKI Yoshinobu,SHIMMEN Teruo
- Journal of plant research 119, 130, 2006-12-01
- NAID 10019309785
- Alterations in Somatostatin Cells and Biochemical Parameters Following Zinc Supplementation in Gastrointestinal Tissue of Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats
- Bolkent Sema,Bolkent Sehnaz,Yanardag Refiye,Mutlu Ozgur,Yildirim Sukriye
- Acta histochemica et cytochemica = Official Journal of the Japan Society of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry 39(1-6), 9-15, 2006
- … Therefore, we determined somatostatin protein production and secretion levels, and biochemical and light microscopical changes following zinc supplementation in the gastrointestinal tract of streptozotocin (STZ)-diabetic rats. …
- NAID 110006203386
- 横山 俊史,江藤 貴雄,北川 浩 [他],塚原 伸治,河南 保幸
- The journal of veterinary medical science 65(4), 449-452, 2003-04-25
- 従来骨髄造血における赤芽球小島内の成熟した赤芽球は大食細胞の細胞突起に沿って洞様血管へと移動するとされてきたが,我々は以前に成熟型の特徴を示す赤芽球小島が洞様血管内皮を通過することを報告した.そこで,ラット骨髄内で洞様血管への赤芽球小島の移動が起こりえるのか否かについて定量組織学的に検討した.その結果,赤芽球小島内では小島の辺縁へ向かってより成熟した赤芽球は規則的に配列していなかった.幼弱な赤芽球 …
- NAID 110003886193
- Original Article Improved Light-Microscopical Detection of Microsporidia Spores in Stool and Duodenal Aspirates Rainer Weber, M.D., Ralph T. Bryan, M.D., Robert L. Owen, M.D., C. Mel Wilcox, M.D., Leo Gorelkin, M ...
- the light microscopical structure of the efferent ductuli and epididymis were examined in the tufted capuchin monkeys. the efferent ductules are lined by a simple cuboidal epithelium, with two cell types: ciliated and non-ciliated cells ...
- bright、photic、photoradiation、point of view、ray、viewpoint、visible light、visible radiation