- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism in which you flee from reality by assuming a more infantile state
- returning to a former state (同)regress, reversion, retrogression, retroversion
- the relation between selected values of x and observed values of y (from which the most probable value of y can be predicted for any value of x) (同)simple regression, regression toward the mean, statistical regression
- the act of pulling or holding or drawing a part back; "the retraction of the landing gear"; "retraction of the foreskin"
- a disavowal or taking back of a previous assertion (同)abjuration, recantation
- the state of the economy declines; a widespread decline in the GDP and employment and trade lasting from six months to a year
- the act of ceding back (同)ceding back
- the withdrawal of the clergy and choir from the chancel to the vestry at the end of a church service (同)recessional
- happening again (especially at regular intervals); "the return of spring" (同)return
- reduction in size of an organ or part (as in the return of the uterus to normal size after childbirth)
- the action of enfolding something (同)enfolding
- a long and intricate and complicated grammatical construction
- go back to a statistical means
- get worse or fall back to a previous condition (同)retrograde, retrogress
- the reasoning involved when you assume the conclusion is true and reason backward to the evidence (同)reasoning backward
- (of some shells) closely coiled so that the axis is obscured
- especially of petals or leaves in bud; having margins rolled inward (同)rolled
- become faint or more distant; "the unhappy memories of her childhood receded as she grew older"
- the relation between variables when the regression equation is nonlinear (quadratic or higher order)
- 〈C〉引っ込めること / 〈C〉〈U〉(約束・意見などの)撤回
- 〈U〉奥に引っ込むこと,後退 / 〈C〉景気後退
- 巻き(包み)込むこと,巻き込まれた状態 / 複雑なもの,込み入ったもの
- うず巻状の,らせん状の / 入り組んだ,複雑な
- (…から)退く,遠ざかる《+『from』+『名』》 / 引っ込む,後方へ退く
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Factors affecting bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.
- Heidari B1, Hosseini R, Javadian Y, Bijani A, Sateri MH, Nouroddini HG.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):217. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0217-4. Epub 2015 May 14.
- This study aimed to determine the relationship between bone mineral density (BMD) and demographic, biochemical, and clinical features according to BMD measurement sites. The results indicated that BMD correlates negatively with menopause duration, parity, and history of fractures but positively corr
- PMID 25972061
- Postpartum contraceptive use in Gondar town, Northwest Ethiopia: a community based cross-sectional study.
- Abera Y1, Mengesha ZB, Tessema GA.
- BMC women's health.BMC Womens Health.2015 Dec;15:178. doi: 10.1186/s12905-015-0178-1. Epub 2015 Feb 22.
- BACKGROUND: Addressing family planning in the postpartum period is crucial for better maternal, neonatal and child survival because it enables women to achieve healthy interval between births. The contraceptive behavior of women in the postpartum period is usually different from other times in a wom
- PMID 25783651
- Marital status and abortion among young women in Rupandehi, Nepal.
- Andersen KL1, Khanal RC, Teixeira A, Neupane S, Sharma S, Acre VN, Gallo MF.
- BMC women's health.BMC Womens Health.2015 Dec;15:175. doi: 10.1186/s12905-015-0175-4. Epub 2015 Feb 22.
- BACKGROUND: Despite liberalization of the Nepal abortion law, young women continue to experience barriers to safe abortion services. We hypothesize that marital status may differentially impact such barriers, given the societal context of Nepal.METHODS: We evaluated differences in reproductive knowl
- PMID 25783648
- Uptake and predictors of contraceptive use in Afghan women.
- Rasooly MH1, Ali MM, Brown NJ, Noormal B.
- BMC women's health.BMC Womens Health.2015 Dec;15:173. doi: 10.1186/s12905-015-0173-6. Epub 2015 Feb 13.
- BACKGROUND: Afghanistan has one of the world's highest fertility rates and, related to this, an infant mortality rate far higher than its South Asian neighbors. Contraception enhances family spacing, improves women's safety in child birth and, as a result, reduces infant and child mortality. Until r
- PMID 25783646
- CLINICAL INVESTIGATION : Increased choroidal blood flow velocity with regression of acute posterior multifocal placoid pigment epitheliopathy
- Japanese journal of ophthalmology : the official international journal of the Japanese Ophthalmological Society 60(3), 172-178, 2016-05
- NAID 40020825065
- In statistics, regression analysis is a statistical technique for estimating the relationships among variables. It includes many techniques for modeling and analyzing several variables, when the focus is on the relationship between a dependent ...
- Regression could refer to: Regression (psychology), a defensive reaction to some unaccepted impulses; Regression analysis, a statistical technique for estimating the relationships among variables. There are several types of regression: ...