- a tract of land cleared for some special purposes (recreation or burial etc.)
- dregs consisting of solid particles (especially of coffee) that form a residue; "it is a Middle Eastern custom to read your future in your coffee grounds"
- a shrub of salt marshes of eastern and south central North America and West Indies; fruit is surrounded with white plumelike hairy tufts (同)groundsel bush, consumption weed, cotton-seed tree, Baccharis halimifolia
- weedy herb of the eastern United States to Texas having golden-yellow flowers; sometimes becomes invasive; sometimes placed in genus Senecio (同)golden ragwort, Packera aurea, Senecio aureus
- bluish-green bushy leafy plant covered with close white wool and bearing branched clusters of yellow flower heads; southwestern United States; toxic to range livestock (同)Senecio doublasii
- perennial with sharply toothed triangular leaves on leafy stems bearing a cluster of yellow flower heads; moist places in mountains of western North America (同)Senecio triangularis
- the dregs remaining after brewing coffee
- throw to the ground in order to stop play and avoid being tackled behind the line of scrimmage
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage) (同)earth
- (art) the surface (as a wall or canvas) prepared to take the paint for a painting
- a position to be won or defended in battle (or as if in battle); "they gained ground step by step"; "they fought to regain the lost ground"
- a relatively homogeneous percept extending back of the figure on which attention is focused
- hit or reach the ground (同)run aground
- bring to the ground; "the storm grounded the ship" (同)strand, run aground
- confine or restrict to the ground; "After the accident, they grounded the plane and the pilot"
- connect to a ground; "ground the electrical connections for safety reasons"
- hit a groundball; "he grounded to the second baseman"
- hit onto the ground
- instruct someone in the fundamentals of a subject
- place or put on the ground
- fastening electrical equipment to earth (同)earthing
- 〈U〉《the~》『地面』,地表 / 〈U〉『土』,土壌;『土地』 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(特定の目的のための)『場所』 / 《複数形で》(建物の回りの)『庭』,庭園;『構内』,屋敷 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『根拠』(basis),理由(reason) / 〈U〉(確保すべき)立場,意見;地歩 / 〈U〉(研究などの)分野,範囲;話題,問題 / 〈C〉(図案・塗りなどの)下地 / 〈U〉海底,水底 / 《複数形で》(コーヒーなどの)おり,かす / 〈U〉《米》(電気装置の)アース / …‘を'地上に置く / (…に)〈主義・信念など〉‘を'基づかせる,立脚させる《+名+on+名(doing)》 / 〈人〉‘に'(…の)基礎(初歩)を教え込む《+名+in+名》 / 〈飛行機〉‘を'離陸させない / 〈人〉‘を'飛行勤務をやめさせる,地上勤務にする / 〈船〉‘を'座礁させる / 《米》〈電線など〉‘を'接地する,アースする(《英》earth) / 〈物が〉地面に落ちる(届く〉 / 〈船が〉座礁する / (野球で)ゴロを打つ
- grindの過去・過去分詞 / 粉にした,ひいた / すった,磨いた
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Translational Control in the Caenorhabditis elegans Germ Line.
- Nousch M, Eckmann CR.SourceMax Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, Pfotenhauerstrasse 108, 01307, Dresden, Germany, email@example.com.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2013;757:205-47.
- Translational control is a prevalent form of gene expression regulation in the Caenorhabditis elegans germ line. Linking the amount of protein synthesis to mRNA quantity and translational accessibility in the cell cytoplasm provides unique advantages over DNA-based controls for developing germ cells
- PMID 22872479
- Psychosomatic disorders among adopted people.
- Kalus A.SourceInstitute of Family Studies, Opole University, Opole, Poland. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2013;755:369-73.
- Adoption is connected with a number of traumatic experiences, of which the experience of being abandoned by biological parents is of major significance. The fact of being abandoned usually involves a stay at a hospital and later on in various forms of family or institutionalized foster care, until t
- PMID 22826089
- Characterising lipid lipolysis and its implication in lipid-based formulation development.
- Thomas N, Holm R, Rades T, Müllertz A.SourceSchool of Pharmacy, University of Otago, 9054, Dunedin, New Zealand.
- The AAPS journal.AAPS J.2012 Dec;14(4):860-71. doi: 10.1208/s12248-012-9398-6. Epub 2012 Sep 7.
- Facing the increasing number of poorly water-soluble drugs, pharmaceutical scientists are required to break new grounds for the delivery of these pharmaceutically problematic drugs. Lipid-based drug delivery systems (LBDDS) have received increased interest as a novel drug delivery platform during th
- PMID 22956477
- Training Grounds: Postwar Manga Magazines and Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump
- Hartzheim Bryan Hikari,Bryan Hikari Hartzheim
- 麗澤レヴュー = Reitaku Review 21, 3-22, 2015-06-30
- NAID 120005622409
- 霊洞院蔵「境内並近隣之古記」 : (参考資料)建仁寺蔵の五点の古絵図
- Comparisons of diet and nutritional conditions in Pseudopleuronectes herzensteini juveniles between two nursery grounds off northern Hokkaido, Japan
- Kobayashi Yuki,Takatsu Tetsuya,Yamaguchi Hiroshi [他],Joh Mikimasa
- Fisheries science 81(3), 463-472, 2015-05
- To characterise food-habit differences in Pseudopleuronectes herzensteini juveniles we compared diets, prey diversity and nutritional states between two groups, i.e., one in the Sea of Japan and the o …
- NAID 120005615514
- Characterization of the silicon/β-FeSi
- Shevlyagin Alexander,Goroshko Dmitry,Chusovitin Evgeniy,Galkin Konstantin,Galkin Nikolay
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(7S2), 07JB02, 2015-04-24
- … The Franz–Keldysh effect gives grounds for applying such systems not only for the development of optrons but also for that of electro-optical modulators. …
- NAID 150000110701
- Eigenwijze, grensverleggende muziek uit alle muzikale windstreken met een focus op jong talent krijgt een plek op het podium van Grounds.