- use recreational drugs (同)do drugs
- administer a drug to; "They drugged the kidnapped tourist" (同)dose
- a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- any agent that destroys or prevents the growth of fungi (同)antifungal_agent, fungicide, antimycotic, antimycotic_agent
- 『薬』,薬品,薬剤 / 『麻薬』,麻酔剤 / 〈人〉‘に'薬(特に麻酔剤)を与える / 〈飲食物〉‘に'(麻酔薬・毒薬などの)薬を混ぜる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人におけるカンジダ菌血症および侵襲性カンジダ症 treatment of candidemia and invasive candidiasis in adults
- 2. アゾールの薬理学 pharmacology of azoles
- 3. 皮膚糸状菌（白癬）感染症 dermatophyte tinea infections
- 4. 抗真菌剤感受性試験 antifungal susceptibility testing
- 5. クリプトコッカス髄膜脳炎を伴うHIV感染患者の抗真菌治療中の臨床的マネージメントおよびモニタリング clinical management and monitoring during antifungal therapy of the hiv infected patient with cryptococcal meningoencephalitis
- Impacts of chemical enhancers on skin permeation and deposition of terbinafine.
- Erdal MS, Peköz AY, Aksu B, Araman A.Author information Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Istanbul University, 34116 Beyazıt , Istanbul , Turkey and.AbstractAbstract Context/Objective: The addition of chemical enhancers into formulations is the most commonly employed approach to overcome the skin barrier. The objective of this work was to evaluate the effect of vehicle and chemical enhancers on the skin permeation and accumulation of terbinafine, an allylamine antifungal drug. Methods: Terbinafine (1% w/w) was formulated as a Carbopol 934 P gel formulation in presence and absence of three chemical enhancers, nerolidol, dl-limonene and urea. Terbinafine distribution and deposition in stratum corneum (SC) and skin following 8-h ex vivo permeation study was determined using a sequential tape stripping procedure. The conformational order of SC lipids was investigated by ATR-FTIR spectroscopy. Results and discussion: Nerolidol containing gel formulation produced significantly higher enhancement in terbinafine permeation through skin and its skin accumulation was increased. ATR-FTIR results showed enhancer induced lipid bilayer disruption in SC. Urea resulted in enhanced permeation of terbinafine across the skin and a balanced distribution to the SC was achieved. But, dl-limonene could not minimize the accumulation of terbinafine in the upper SC. Conclusion: Nerolidol dramatically improved the skin permeation and deposition of terbinafine in the skin that might help to optimize targeting of the drug to the epidermal sites as required for both of superficial and deep cutaneous fungal infections.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Aug;19(5):565-70. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.813538. Epub 2013 Jul 10.
- Abstract Context/Objective: The addition of chemical enhancers into formulations is the most commonly employed approach to overcome the skin barrier. The objective of this work was to evaluate the effect of vehicle and chemical enhancers on the skin permeation and accumulation of terbinafine, an all
- PMID 23841559
- Polymeric microparticles-based formulation for the eradication of cutaneous candidiasis: development and characterization.
- Kumar L, Verma S, Jamwal S, Vaidya S, Vaidya B.Author information Department of Pharmaceutics .AbstractAbstract Cutaneous candidiasis is a common topical fungal infection which may be more prominent in patients associated with AIDS. It is usually treated by conventional formulations such as cream, gel, which show various adverse effects on skin along with systemic absorption. To overcome these drawbacks, various novel drug delivery systems have been explored. Poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) (PLGA)-based microparticulate systems have shown good dermal penetration after topical application. Therefore, in the present study clotrimazole-loaded PLGA microspheres were prepared for targeted dermal delivery. Microspheres were prepared by using a single emulsification (oil-in-water, O/W) evaporation technique and characterized for different parameters. Prepared microparticulate systems were dispersed in Carbopol 934® gel and antifungal activity was carried out on experimentally induced cutaneous candidiasis in immunosuppressed guinea pigs. Particle size of optimized formulation was 2.9 µm along with 74.85% entrapment of drug. Skin retention studies revealed that drug accumulation in the skin was higher with microspheres gel as compared to marketed gel. Confocal microscopy of skin further confirmed penetration of microspheres up to 50 µm into the dermal region. In-vivo antifungal activity studies demonstrated that microsphere gel showed better therapeutic activity, lowest number of cfu/ml was recorded, as compared to marketed gel after 96 h of application. Based on the results of the study, it can be concluded that PLGA microparticles may be promising carriers to deliver clotrimazole intradermally for the treatment of invasive fungal infections.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 May;19(3):318-25. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.778874. Epub 2013 Apr 8.
- Abstract Cutaneous candidiasis is a common topical fungal infection which may be more prominent in patients associated with AIDS. It is usually treated by conventional formulations such as cream, gel, which show various adverse effects on skin along with systemic absorption. To overcome these drawba
- PMID 23560821
- Centauries as underestimated food additives: antioxidant and antimicrobial potential.
- Siler B, Zivković S, Banjanac T, Cvetković J, Nestorović Živković J, Cirić A, Soković M, Mišić D.Author information Institute for Biological Research "Siniša Stanković", University of Belgrade, Bulevar despota Stefana 142, 11060 Belgrade, Serbia.AbstractMethanol extracts of aerial parts and roots of five centaury species (Centaurium erythraea, C. tenuiflorum, C. littorale ssp. uliginosum, C. pulchellum, and Schenkia spicata) were analysed for their main secondary metabolites: secoiridoid glycosides, a group of monoterpenoid compounds, and phenolics (xanthones and flavonoids), and further investigated for antioxidant capacity and antimicrobial activity. The results of ABTS, DPPH, and FRAP assays showed that above ground parts generally displayed up to 13 times higher antioxidant activity compared to roots, which should be related to higher phenolics content, especially flavonoids, in green plant organs. Secoiridoid glycosides showed no antioxidant activity. All the tested extracts demonstrated appreciative antibacterial (0.05-0.5 mg ml(-1)) and strong antifungal activity (0.1-0.6 mg ml(-1)). Our results imply that above ground parts of all centaury species studied, could be recommended for human usage as a rich source of natural antioxidants and also in food industry as strong antimicrobial agents for food preservation.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Mar 15;147:367-76. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.007. Epub 2013 Oct 11.
- Methanol extracts of aerial parts and roots of five centaury species (Centaurium erythraea, C. tenuiflorum, C. littorale ssp. uliginosum, C. pulchellum, and Schenkia spicata) were analysed for their main secondary metabolites: secoiridoid glycosides, a group of monoterpenoid compounds, and phenolics
- PMID 24206732
- アレルギー性気管支肺アスペルギルス症 (特集 高IgE血症を伴う難治疾患 : 基礎と臨床)
- 山崎 章
- 臨床免疫・アレルギー科 63(3), 232-238, 2015-03
- NAID 40020393264
- 岡田 弘晃
- 日本防菌防黴学会誌 = Journal of Antibacterial and Antifungal
- NAID 40020386440
- 松村 保広
- 日本防菌防黴学会誌 = Journal of Antibacterial and Antifungal
- NAID 40020353311
- ^ a b doctorfungus > Antifungal Drug Interactions Content Director: Russell E. Lewis, Pharm.D. Retrieved on Jan 23, 2010 ^ [Baginski M, Czub B. Amphotericin B and its new derivatives. Current Drug Metabolism. 2009 Jun;10(5) : 459 ...
- antifungal [an″te-, an″ti-fung´gal] destructive to or checking the growth of fungi; called alsoantimycotic. antifungal agent. an·ti·my·cot·ic (an'tē-mī-kot'ik), Antagonistic to fungi. Synonym(s): antifungal [anti- + G. mykēs, fungus] antifungal ...