- mark or draw with a ruler; "rule the margins"
- keep in check; "rule ones temper" (同)harness, rein
- the duration of a monarchs or governments power; "during the rule of Elizabeth"
- measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths (同)ruler
- (mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems; "he determined the upper bound with Descartes rule of signs"; "he gave us a general formula for attacking polynomials" (同)formula
- (linguistics) a rule describing (or prescribing) a linguistic practice (同)linguistic rule
- prescribed guide for conduct or action (同)prescript
- a principle or condition that customarily governs behavior; "it was his rule to take a walk before breakfast"; "short haircuts were the regulation" (同)regulation
- any one of a systematic body of regulations defining the way of life of members of a religious order; "the rule of St. Dominic"
- directions that define the way a game or sport is to be conducted; "he knew the rules of chess"
- decide with authority; "The King decreed that all firstborn males should be killed" (同)decree
- decide on and make a declaration about; "find someone guilty" (同)find
- have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
- denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten (同)9, ix
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one (同)9, IX, niner, Nina from Carolina, ennead
- subject to a ruling authority; "the ruled mass"
- 〈C〉『規則』,規定;法則 / 〈C〉『慣例』,慣習;通例,通則 / 〈U〉『支配』,統治;統治期間;統治権 / 〈C〉ものさし,定規(ruler) / 〈国・人など〉‘を'『支配する』,統治する,統御する / 《しばしば受動態で》〈感情などが〉〈人,人の行動など〉‘を'左右する,動かす / 〈裁判所・裁判官などが〉…‘と'裁決する,決定する / 〈紙〉‘に'線を引く / (…を)『支配する』,統治する《+『over』+『名』》 / (…について)裁決する,判定する《+『on』+『名』》;(…に反対の)裁決をする《+『against』+『名』(do『ing』)》・〈米俗〉抜群である、最高である
- 《所有・所属》…『の』,…のものである,…に属する・《材料・要素》…『でできた』,から成る・《部分》…『の』[『中の』] ・《数量・単位・種類を表す名詞に付いて》…の・《原因・動機》…『で』,のために(because of) ・《主格関係》…『の』,による,によって・《目的格関係》…『を』,の・《同格関係》…『という』・《関係・関連》…『についての』[『の』],の点で・《抽象名詞などと共に》…の[性質をもつ] ・《『It is』+『形』+『of』+『名』+『to』 doの形で,ofの後の名詞を意味上の主語として》・《分離》…『から』・《起原・出所》…『から』[『の』](out of) ・《『名』+『of』+『a』(『an』)+『名』の形で》…のような・《『名』+『of』+『mine』(『yours, his』など独立所有格)の形で》…の…・《時》(1)《副詞句を作って》…に《形容詞句を作って》…の・《時刻》《米》…前(to,《米》before)
- 〈C〉(数の)『9』;9の記号(9,IXなど) / 〈U〉9時,9分;9歳 / 〈U〉《複数扱い》9人,9個 / 〈C〉9人(9個)一組のもの;野球チームのメンバー / 〈C〉(カードゲームの)9の札 / 《the N-》9人の学芸の女神(the nine Muses) / 『19の』,9人の,9個の / 《補語にのみ用いて》9歳の(で)
- 支配する,統治する / 支配的な,優勢な,有力な / (法による)判決,決定
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Brucellosis and tuberculosis: clinical overlap and pitfalls.
- Dasari S, Naha K, Prabhu M.SourceDepartment of Medicine, Kasturba Hospital, Manipal-576 104, Karnataka, India.
- Asian Pacific journal of tropical medicine.Asian Pac J Trop Med.2013 Oct;6(10):823-5. doi: 10.1016/S1995-7645(13)60145-5.
- OBJECTIVE: To identify characteristic features of tuberculosis in patients with culture proven brucellosis.METHODS: A retrospective analysis was performed on patients diagnosed with culture proven brucellosis between January and December 2011, based on review of their medical records. Patients with
- PMID 23870473
- Efficacy of intraoperative monitoring of transcranial electrical stimulation-induced motor evoked potentials and spontaneous electromyography activity to identify acute-versus delayed-onset C-5 nerve root palsy during cervical spine surgery.
- Bhalodia VM, Schwartz DM, Sestokas AK, Bloomgarden G, Arkins T, Tomak P, Gorelick J, Wijesekera S, Beiner J, Goodrich I.SourceSpecialtyCare Services Group, Nashville, Tennessee;
- Journal of neurosurgery. Spine.J Neurosurg Spine.2013 Oct;19(4):395-402. Epub 2013 Jul 26.
- Object Deltoid muscle weakness due to C-5 nerve root injury following cervical spine surgery is an uncommon but potentially debilitating complication. Symptoms can manifest upon emergence from anesthesia or days to weeks following surgery. There is conflicting evidence regarding the efficacy of spon
- PMID 23889183
- Risk factors of heavy episodic drinking among Korean adolescents.
- Chung SS, Joung KH.SourceProfessor, Department of Statistics and Institute of Applied Statistics, Chonbuk National University, Jeonju, Korea Assistant Professor, Department of Nursing, Jeonju University, Jeonju, Korea.
- Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing.J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs.2013 Oct;20(8):665-71. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2012.01954.x. Epub 2012 Jul 31.
- ACCESSIBLE SUMMARY: Heavy episodic drinking among adolescents is a growing concern in Korea. This paper presents risk factors for decision making about heavy episodic drinking among grades 7-12 students based on 2009 Korean national data. We expect these results to be useful in detecting susceptible
- PMID 22852763
- 渡邉 将智
- 史學雜誌 119(12), 1961-1998, 2010-12-20
- … This article attempts to elucidate institutions of imperial rule under the Han 漢 dynasty by examining the way in which the Later Han developed the Former Han's political system formed from the reign of Wudi 武帝 onwards and describing the structure of the political system that was created as a result. …
- NAID 110009428579
- 傅 暁宇,井上 光平,浦浜 喜一
- 映像情報メディア学会誌 : 映像情報メディア = The journal of
- … We present a simple method for improving photo composition based on the rule of thirds using a Cartesian resizing technique to vary the width and height of images while preserving the shape of principal objects. … First, salient objects are extracted from an input image, which is then partitioned into nine rectangles. …
- NAID 10026967209
- The rule of nines is a standardized method used to quickly assess how much body surface area (BSA) has been burned on a patient. This rule is only applied to partial thickness (2 nd degree) and full thickness (3 rd degree) burns.
- Read about the rule of nines, the burn percentage in adults. This scale is used to help doctors access the severity of burns on a patient and determines if it is necessary to transport the patient to a burn unit.
- rule of nine, rule of nines