- prescribed by or according to regulation; "regulation army equipment"
- (embryology) the ability of an early embryo to continue normal development after its structure has been somehow damaged or altered
- the state of being controlled or governed
- the act of bringing to uniformity; making regular (同)regularization, regularisation
- the act of controlling or directing according to rule; "fiscal regulations are in the hands of politicians" (同)regulating
- an authoritative rule (同)ordinance
- (physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the natural lens of the eye
- living quarters provided for public convenience; "overnight accommodations are available"
- the act of providing something (lodging or seat or food) to meet a need
- a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- verify by using a duplicate register for comparison; "control an account"
- a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another; "measures for the control of disease"; "they instituted controls over drinking on campus"
- a mechanism that controls the operation of a machine; "the speed controller on his turntable was not working properly"; "I turned the controls over to her" (同)controller
- (physiology) regulation or maintenance of a function or action or reflex etc; "the timing and control of his movements were unimpaired"; "he had lost control of his sphincters"
- the activity of managing or exerting control over something; "the control of the mob by the police was admirable"
- a spiritual agency that is assumed to assist the medium during a seance
- power to direct or determine; "under control"
- the economic policy of controlling or limiting or curbing prices or wages etc.; "they wanted to repeal all the legislation that imposed economic controls"
- exercise authoritative control or power over; "control the budget"; "Command the military forces" (同)command
- lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits; "moderate your alcohol intake"; "hold your tongue"; "hold your temper"; "control your anger" (同)hold in, hold, contain, check, curb, moderate
- check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard; "Are you controlling for the temperature?" (同)verify
- adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions; "We must adjust to the bad economic situation" (同)conform, adapt
- alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard; "Adjust the clock, please"; "correct the alignment of the front wheels" (同)set, correct
- make correspondent or conformable; "Adjust your eyes to the darkness"
- decide how much is to be paid on an insurance claim
- bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations; "We cannot regulate the way people dress"; "This town likes to regulate" (同)regularize, regularise, order, govern
- fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of; "regulate the temperature"; "modulate the pitch" (同)modulate
- the act of modifying or adjusting according to due measure and proportion (as with regard to artistic effect)
- a manner of speaking in which the loudness or pitch or tone of the voice is modified (同)inflection
- (electronics) the transmission of a signal by using it to vary a carrier wave; changing the carriers amplitude or frequency or phase
- change the key of, in music; "modulate the melody"
- adjust the pitch, tone, or volume of
- vary the frequency, amplitude, phase, or other characteristic of (electromagnetic waves)
- 〈C〉『規則』,『規定』;法規,条例 / 〈U〉(…の)『規制』,『調整』《+『of』+『名』》 / 正規の,規定どおりの
- 〈U〉『宿泊』;《複数形で》(旅館などの)『宿泊設備』 / 〈C〉便宜,助け / 〈U〉(…への)『適応』,順応《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉調停,和解
- 〈U〉(…に対する)『統制』,抑制,制御《+『over』(『of』+『名』) / 〈C〉《複数形で》(…を)統整する手段,統御法《+『on』(『over』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…を)『抑制する力』,(…の)統整力,支配力《+『over』(『of』)+『名』》 / 《複数形で》《単数扱い》(機械の)操縦装置 / 〈C〉(実験結果の)照査基準 / …'を'『支配する』,統御する,管理する,監督する / 〈感情など〉'を'『抑制する』,抑える / …'を'照らし合わせて調べる,照査する
- …'を'『調節する』;(…に)…'を'合わせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈争い・不和〉'を'調停する / (…に)順応する,適応する《+『to』+『名』》
- (規則などで)…‘を'『規制する』,『統制する』 / 〈機械など〉‘を'『調整する』 / 〈量や率など〉‘を'ある限度内におさえる
- 調節,調整,変調 / (音楽の)転調 / (周波数の)変調
- ‘を'調節する,調整する / 〈声など〉‘の'調子(強さ,速さ)を変える / 〈ラジオなど〉‘の'周波数を変える / 〈楽曲が〉(ある調子から他の調子へ)転調する《+『from』+『名』+『to』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 羊水量調節の生理学 physiology of amniotic fluid volume regulation
- 2. マグネシウムバランスの調節 regulation of magnesium balance
- 3. 鉄のバランス調節 regulation of iron balance
- 4. 赤血球産生調節 regulation of erythropoiesis
- 5. 骨髄造血の制御 regulation of myelopoiesis
- A new approach to mitigate the effect of force variation on pattern recognition for myoelectric control.
- Xiangxin Li, Rui Xu, Samuel OW, Lan Tian, Haiqing Zou, Xiufeng Zhang, Shixiong Chen, Peng Fang, Guanglin Li.
- Conference proceedings : ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual Conference.Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc.2016 Aug;2016:1684-1687. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2016.7591039.
- In myoelectric prosthetic control, the motion classification performance would be decayed if an electromyography (EMG) pattern to be recognized differs significantly from the one used for classifier training. Generally, the training signals are acquired when a subject performs motions with a proper
- PMID 28268651
- A mathematical model of ultradian sleep-wake regulation in rodents.
- Hao Wang, Yaghouby F, Sunderam S.
- Conference proceedings : ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual Conference.Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc.2016 Aug;2016:1656-1659. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2016.7591032.
- Rodent models are widely used for the experimental analysis of sleep. While this is motivated by similarities in brain circuitry and electrophysiological rhythms, unlike the circadian sleep-wake cycle in humans, rodent sleep is polyphasic, containing multiple bouts of sleep and wake minutes to hours
- PMID 28268648
- PMID 28268645
- Mechanisms of stochastic focusing and defocusing in biological reaction networks: insight from accurate chemical master equation (ACME) solutions.
- Gursoy G, Terebus A, Youfang Cao, Jie Liang.
- Conference proceedings : ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual Conference.Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc.2016 Aug;2016:1480-1483. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2016.7590989.
- Stochasticity plays important roles in regulation of biochemical reaction networks when the copy numbers of molecular species are small. Studies based on Stochastic Simulation Algorithm (SSA) has shown that a basic reaction system can display stochastic focusing (SF) by increasing the sensitivity of
- PMID 28268606
- 生体リズムを調節するGPCR (第5土曜特集 GPCR研究の最前線2016) -- (GPCR機能の新展開)
- 情動調節における各種オピオイド受容体の役割 (第5土曜特集 GPCR研究の最前線2016) -- (GPCR機能の新展開)
- βアドレナリン受容体の脱感作制御 : ニトロシル化のターゲットとしてのGRK2 (第5土曜特集 GPCR研究の最前線2016) -- (GPCR研究のあらたな基盤と視点)
- GPCRの構造解析からめざすもの (第5土曜特集 GPCR研究の最前線2016) -- (GPCR研究のあらたな基盤と視点)
- a law, rule, or other order prescribed by authority, especially to regulate conduct. 2. the act of regulating or the state of being regulated. 3. Machinery. the percentage difference in some quantity related to the operation of an apparatus or ...
- Portal for Federal rulemaking. Allows the public to find, review, and submit comments on Federal documents that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register, the Government's legal newspaper.