- most helpful and reliable; "my right-hand man"
- located on or directed toward the right; "a right-hand turn"
- a person who uses the right hand more skillfully than the left (同)right_hander, righthander
- (baseball) a pitcher who throws with the right hand (同)right-hander
- the most helpful assistant (同)chief assistant, man_Friday
- preference for using the right hand (同)dextrality
- toward or on the right; also used figuratively; "he looked right and left"; "the party has moved right"
- (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing; "mineral rights"; "film rights"
- anything in accord with principles of justice; "he feels he is in the right"; "the rightfulness of his claim" (同)rightfulness
- a turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east; "take a right at the corner"
- the hand that is on the right side of the body; "he writes with his right hand but pitches with his left"; "hit him with quick rights to the body" (同)right_hand
- those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged (同)right wing
- an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature; "they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights"; "Certain rights can never be granted to the government but must be kept in the hands
- location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east; "he stood on the right"
- make reparations or amends for; "right a wrongs done to the victims of the Holocaust" (同)compensate, redress, correct
- correct in opinion or judgment; "time proved him right" (同)correct
- exactly; "he fell flop on his face" (同)flop
- an interjection expressing agreement (同)right on
- intended for the right hand; "a right-hand glove" (同)right-hand
- (of the side of cloth or clothing) facing or intended to face outward; "the right side of the cloth showed the pattern"; "be sure your shirt is right side out"
- being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north; "my right hand"; "right center field"; "a right-hand turn"; "the right bank of a river is the bank on your right side when you are facing downstream"
- completely; "she felt right at home"; "he fell right into the trap"
- having the axis perpendicular to the base; "a right angle"
- immediately; "she called right after dinner"
- in conformance with justice or law or morality; "do the right thing and confess"
- in or into a satisfactory condition; "things are right again now"; "put things right"
- of or belonging to the political or intellectual right
- precisely, exactly; "stand right here!"
- put in or restore to an upright position; "They righted the sailboat that had capsized"
- regain an upright or proper position; "The capsized boat righted again"
- guide or conduct or usher somewhere; "hand the elderly lady into the taxi"
- a unit of length equal to 4 inches; used in measuring horses; "the horse stood 20 hands"
- physical assistance; "give me a hand with the chores" (同)helping hand
- a rotating pointer on the face of a timepiece; "the big hand counts the minutes"
- terminal part of the forelimb in certain vertebrates (e.g. apes or kangaroos); "the kangaroos forearms seem undeveloped but the powerful five-fingered hands are skilled at feinting and clouting"- Springfield (Mass.) Union
- the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time; "I didnt hold a good hand all evening"; "he kept trying to see my hand" (同)deal
- the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb; "he had the hands of a surgeon"; "he extended his mitt" (同)manus, mitt, paw
- a member of the crew of a ship; "all hands on deck"
- a position given by its location to the side of an object; "objections were voiced on every hand"
- a round of applause to signify approval; "give the little lady a great big hand"
- ability; "he wanted to try his hand at singing"
- one of two sides of an issue; "on the one hand..., but on the other hand..."
- connect or secure to; "They rigged the bomb to the ignition"
- formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel (同)rigging
- gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- manipulate in a fraudulent manner; "rig prices" (同)manipulate
- arrange the outcome of by means of deceit; "rig an election" (同)set_up
- equip with sails or masts; "rig a ship" (同)set, set_up
- having or involving the use of hands; "a handed, tree-living animal"; "a four-handed card game"
- 右きき[の人] / 右打者,右腕投手
- 《名試の前にのみ用いて》『右の』,右側の / 《しばしば『R-』》(政治上)『右派の』,保守的な / 〈U〉《the~》『右』,右側,右方 / 〈C〉『右手』(right hand) / 〈U〉《集合的に》《しばしばthe R-》(政治上の)右派,保守派 / 〈C〉(野球の)右翼(right field) / 『右に』,右側に,右方に
- 《補語にのみ用いて》(道徳的に)『正しい』,正当な,正義の(just) / (人,人の判断・意見などが)『間偉いのない』,正しい(correct) / (事実に合って)『正しい』,正確な / 適切な,ぴったりの / (精神が)健全な,まともな;(心身が)健康な / 表の,正面の / 〈U〉(道徳的な)『正しさ』,正義;正しい行い / 〈C〉〈U〉(法律上・道徳上の)権利 / 〈U〉〈C〉《複数形で》(政治的・社会的な)人権,権利 / 《話》『まっすぐに』;まともに(directly) / 《話》『きっかり』,ちょうど(exactly) / 正確に,間違いなく(correctly) / (道徳的に)正しく,公正に / すっかり,完全に(completely);ずっと(all the way) / 適切に,ふさわしく;都合よく,うまく / 《おもに米話》すぐに,ただちに / 《特定の称号に付けて》非常に(very) / …‘を'正しい位置(状態)に戻す,立ち直らせる,整とんする / 〈誤りなど〉‘を'正す
- 『手』(手首から先の部分) / (時計・計器の)針 / 《単数形で》筆跡 / 側,方(side): / 《a~》(…への)援助,手助け《+with(at, to)+名》 / 職工,職人,人手 / 乗組員 / 《前に形容詞を置いて》(…するのが)(じょうずな・へたな)人(+『at』+『名』(『doing』)》 / 《単数形》技量,腕前;(…の)やり方,扱い方《+『at』(『with』)+名》 / 《単数形で》拍手かっさい / 《文》《one's~,the,》結婚の承諾;確約 / (カードの)持ち札;一勝負 / 《しばしば複数形で》所有,管理 / ハンド(馬の高さを測る単位;4インチ) / 《『hand』+『名』〈間〉+『名』〈直〉=『hand』+『名』+『to』+『名』》…‘に'…‘を'『手渡す』,取ってやる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈人〉‘に'手を貸す / 手の(に関する),手のための / 手で操作する / 手持ちの
- 〈船〉‘を'艤装(ぎそう)する / (マストなどを)〈船〉‘に'つける《+『名』+『with』+『名』》;(マストに)〈帆〉‘を'つける《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘に'装備をつける;…‘を'装備する《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / 船の装備(帆装),艤装(ぎそう) / (特定の目的のための)道具,用具 / 《英話》衣服,服装(clothing)
- 「…の手をした;…の手でする」の意を表す / 「…人(にん)でする」の意を表す
- hectare; hectares
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Hand asymmetries of tactile attention in younger and older adults.
- Kesayan T, Gasoyan H, Lamb DG, Williamson JB, Heilman KM.
- Journal of clinical and experimental neuropsychology. 2019 Dec;41(10)1088-1096.
- PMID 31441368
- Distributed Optimization of Multiagent Systems With Preserved Network Connectivity.
- Ning B, Han QL, Zuo Z.
- IEEE transactions on cybernetics. 2019 Nov;49(11)3980-3990.
- This paper deals with the problem of distributed optimization of a multiagent system with network connectivity preservation. In order to realize cooperative interactions, a connected network is the prerequisite for high-quality information exchange among agents. However, sensing or communication cap
- PMID 30080153
- A dynamic and self-adaptive classification algorithm for motor imagery EEG signals.
- Belwafi K, Gannouni S, Aboalsamh H, Mathkour H, Belghith A.
- Journal of neuroscience methods. 2019 Nov;327()108346.
- Brain-computer interface (BCI) is a communication pathway applied for pathological analysis or functional substitution. BCI based on functional substitution enables the recognition of a subject's intention to control devices such as prosthesis and wheelchairs. Discrimination of electroencephalograph
- PMID 31421162
- 桑村 仁
- 日本建築学会構造系論文集 (762), 1115-1121, 2019-08
- … Each specimen's initial crookedness was measured as in Fig. 3, whose shapes are compared with cosine curves utilized in theoretical analysis.</p><p> The experimental results are shown in the left-hand sides of Figs. … The analytical curves are shown in the right-hand sides of Figs. … 4 and 5 showing an acceptable level of resemblance with the experimental curves in the left hand sides. …
- NAID 130007696486
- Estimation of the helical twisting power of chiral inducers by time-dependent density functional theory (TD-DFT) for electrochemical polymerization in cholesteric liquid crystals
- 後藤 博正,Haoyue Shen,Hiromasa GOTO
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals 667(1), 1-15, 2019-04
- … We observed that the achiral mesogenic cores affected the helical twisting power in terms of both induction strength and helicity (left-/right-hand introduction). … All the ester type inducers exhibited a positive Cotton effect and right-hand helical twisting power (HTP). … However, ethers exhibited a negative Cotton effect and left-hand HTP. …
- NAID 120006712891
- 田中 大貴
- 法政大学大学院紀要. 情報科学研究科編 (14), 1-6, 2019-03-31
- … The average values of the right hand, left hand, and foot parts were 0.79, 0.76, and 0.73. …
- NAID 120006714920
- right-hand 【形】 右の、右手の 最も頼りになる、一番役に立つ 〔糸・ロープなどが〕右よりの - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。 もう英文作成で悩まない！120万例文と用例の「Pro」 データ提供：EDP 悪質な ...
- Define right-hand. right-hand synonyms, right-hand pronunciation, right-hand translation, English dictionary definition of right-hand. adj. 1. Of, relating to, or located on the right. 2. Relating to, designed for, or done with the right ...
- right-hand side 右側 〔数式の〕右辺 【略】RHS - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。 ログイン 検索文字列 right-hand side 該当件数 : 12件 ＊ データの転載は禁じられています。 right-hand side 右側 〔数式 ...
- correct、dexter、dextroposition、fair、human right、rectangular、right angle