- make amends for; pay compensation for; "One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich"; "She was compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident" (同)recompense, repair, indemnify
- adjust for; "engineers will work to correct the effects or air resistance" (同)counterbalance, correct, make_up, even out, even off, even up
- make payment to; compensate; "My efforts were not remunerated" (同)recompense, remunerate
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that conceals your undesirable shortcomings by exaggerating desirable behaviors
- something (such as money) given or received as payment or reparation (as for a service or loss or injury)
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?" (同)terms, damage
- cost of bribing someone; "they say that every politician has a price"
- value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something; "the cost in human life was enormous"; "the price of success is hard work"; "what price glory?" (同)cost, toll
- the high value or worth of something; "her price is far above rubies"
- a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal; "the cattle thief has a price on his head"
- ascertain or learn the price of; "Have you priced personal computers lately?"
- not paying a salary; "an uncompensated federal post" (同)unsalaried
- receiving or eligible for compensation; "salaried workers"; "a stipendiary magistrate" (同)remunerated, salaried, stipendiary
- (…に対して)〈人〉‘に'『補償する』《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / 〈損失など〉'を'『償う』 / 《米》…‘に'報酬(給与)を支払う / (損失などを)『償う』《+『for』+『名』》
- 〈U〉UC〉(…の)『償い』,代償,埋め合わせ《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)『賠償金』,補償金《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《米》報酬,給与
- 〈C〉(売買の)『値段』,『価格』 / 〈U〉《しばしばa~》(何かを手に入れるための金銭以外の)『代償』,代価 / 〈C〉(犯人逮捕などの)賞金,ほうび / 〈C〉(競馬などの)賭(か)け率 / 《しばしば受動態で》〈商品〉‘に'(…の)値段をつける《+『名』〈商品〉+『at』+『名』〈金額〉》 / 《話》…‘の'値段を確かめる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Determination of vitamin A and vitamin E esters in infant formulae and fortified milk powders by HPLC: Use of internal standardisation.
- Woollard DC1, Bensch A2, Indyk H3, McMahon A4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 15;197(Pt A):457-65. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.10.077. Epub 2015 Oct 19.
- An HPLC method is described using normal phase conditions with an unbonded silica column to determine concentrations of supplementary vitamin A and vitamin E esters and β-carotene in infant formulae. The method utilises selective dual-channel fluoresence for vitamins A and E and visible absorbance
- PMID 26616975
- PCA-based groupwise image registration for quantitative MRI.
- Huizinga W1, Poot DH2, Guyader JM3, Klaassen R4, Coolen BF5, van Kranenburg M6, van Geuns RJ6, Uitterdijk A7, Polfliet M8, Vandemeulebroucke J8, Leemans A9, Niessen WJ2, Klein S3.
- Medical image analysis.Med Image Anal.2016 Apr;29:65-78. doi: 10.1016/j.media.2015.12.004. Epub 2015 Dec 19.
- Quantitative magnetic resonance imaging (qMRI) is a technique for estimating quantitative tissue properties, such as the T1 and T2 relaxation times, apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC), and various perfusion measures. This estimation is achieved by acquiring multiple images with different acquisiti
- PMID 26802910
- Common-ion effects on the deliquescence lowering of crystalline ingredient blends.
- Allan M1, Taylor LS2, Mauer LJ3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 15;195:2-10. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.04.063. Epub 2015 Apr 22.
- Deliquescence points (RH0, RH0mix) of ionic crystalline food ingredients and blends thereof were determined using water activity and moisture sorption techniques. Measured RH0mix values of ingredient blends with and without a common ion were compared to Ross equation predictions of deliquescence low
- PMID 26575706
- Nondestructive evaluation of photosynthesis by delayed luminescence in Arabidopsis in Petri dishes.
- Chuenwarin P1, Shimazaki A1, Shimizu M2, Kobayashi Y3, Katsumata M3, Kobayashi H1.
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry.Biosci Biotechnol Biochem.2016 Mar;80(3):452-60. doi: 10.1080/09168451.2015.1101332. Epub 2015 Nov 2.
- Nondestructive evaluation of photosynthesis is a valuable tool in the field and laboratory. Delayed luminescence (DL) can reflect charge recombination through the backflow of electrons. However, DL detection has not yet been adapted for whole plants in Petri dishes. To compensate for differences in
- PMID 26559425
- Bandwidth Enhancement of Three-device Doherty Power Amplifier based on Symmetric Devices
- Fast Rendezvous Scheme with a Few Control Signals for Multi-Channel Cognitive Radio
- compensateとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)[III[名]（[副]）]1 〈損失・欠点などを〉（…で）相殺(そうさい)する，埋め合わせる((with, by ...))；[compensate A for B]〈A（人）のB（損害・労苦）を〉（…で）償う，補償する，賠償する ...
- Learn More About COMPENSATE Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "compensate" Spanish Central: Spanish translation of "compensate" SCRABBLE ®: Playable words you can make from "compensate" Browse Next ...
- It varies greatly in size, and appears to compensate for deficiency or absence of one of the other thyroid vessels. The harm of the improved machinery may compensate its good. In the desert, pure air and solitude compensate for ...