- penetrate thoroughly and into every part; "the revolutionaries honeycombed the organization"
- a framework of hexagonal cells resembling the honeycomb built by bees
- a structure of small hexagonal cells constructed from beeswax by bees and used to store honey and larvae
- carve a honeycomb pattern into; "The cliffs were honeycombed"
- make full of cavities, like a honeycomb
- either of two saclike respiratory organs in the chest of vertebrates; serves to remove carbon dioxide and provide oxygen to the blood
- ミツバチの巣 / ハチの巣状のもの;亀更(きっこう)模様 / ハチの巣の;亀甲模様の / (…で)…‘を'(ハチの巣のように)穴だらけにする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pulmonary pathologic manifestations of anti-glycyl-tRNA synthetase (anti-EJ)-related inflammatory myopathy.
- Schneider F1, Yousem SA1, Bi D1, Gibson KF2, Oddis CV3, Aggarwal R3.
- Journal of clinical pathology.J Clin Pathol.2014 Jun 2. pii: jclinpath-2014-202367. doi: 10.1136/jclinpath-2014-202367. [Epub ahead of print]
- AIMS: Antisynthetase syndromes are a subset of the idiopathic inflammatory myopathies characterised by the presence of autoantibodies to aminoacyl transfer-RNA synthetases (ARS) and monotypic clinical features including Raynaud phenomenon, fever, non-erosive inflammatory arthritis and hyperkeratotic
- PMID 24891607
- Relationship between CT features and high preoperative serum carcinoembryonic antigen levels in early-stage lung adenocarcinoma.
- Yamazaki M1, Ishikawa H2, Kunii R2, Tasaki A2, Sato S2, Ikeda Y2, Yoshimura N2, Aoyama H2.
- Clinical radiology.Clin Radiol.2014 Jun;69(6):559-66. doi: 10.1016/j.crad.2013.12.009. Epub 2014 Mar 11.
- AIM: To assess the relationship between thin-section computed tomography (CT) features of primary tumour and high preoperative serum carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) levels that reportedly suggest poor prognoses in early-stage lung adenocarcinoma.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Two hundred and seventy-five con
- PMID 24625689
- Detectability of Simulated Interstitial Pneumonia on Chest Radiographs: Comparison between Irradiation Side Sampling Indirect Flat-Panel Detector and Computed Radiography.
- Yano Y1, Yabuuchi H, Kairada A, Tanaka N, Morishita J, Akasaka T, Matsuo Y, Kamitani T, Yamasaki Y, Nagao M, Sasaki M.
- The British journal of radiology.Br J Radiol.2014 May 29:20140075. [Epub ahead of print]
- Objectives: To compare the detectability of simulated interstitial pneumonia on chest radiographs between an irradiation side sampling indirect flat-panel detector (ISS-FPD) and computed radiography (CR). Methods: Simulated interstitial pneumonia findings (ground-glass opacity, reticular opacity, an
- PMID 24874767
- A Patient with Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis Complicated by Antineutrophil-cytoplasmic Antibody-associated Vasculitis Exhibiting Honeycomb Lung without Volume Loss
- Yamashita Hiroyuki,Takahashi Yuko,Kaneko Hiroshi,Kano Toshikazu,Mimori Akio
- Internal Medicine 53(7), 801-804, 2014
- … We herein report the case of a 72-year-old woman with diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis (SSc) complicated by antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis who exhibited honeycomb lung without volume loss. … On admission, chest computed tomography (CT) revealed honeycomb lung without volume loss in addition to increased density of the partition walls. …
- NAID 130003392746
- 宮原 栄治,板垣 友子,桑原 正樹,亀田 彰
- 日本呼吸器外科学会雑誌 = The journal of the Japanese Association for Chest Surgery 27(1), 44-49, 2013-01-15
- NAID 10031138862
- A case of left pneumothorax followed by adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
- 宮原 栄治,板垣 友子,桑原 正樹,亀田 彰
- 日本呼吸器外科学会雑誌 27(1), 44-49, 2013
- … He suffered severe hypoxemia, and a CT scan of the lung revealed consolidation and a honey comb pattern in the left lung. … The surface of the left lung became hard and thick like the liver, and large and small bullae were detected. …
- NAID 130003368739
- Honeycomb Lung Pathology. In pathology, honeycomb lung refers to the fibrotic cystic changes (honeycomb changes) seen in the lungs of those with certain end-stage interstitial lung diseases (ILDs). ... The location of ...
- hon·ey·comb lung (hŭn′ē-kōm′) n. The radiological and gross appearance of the lungs resulting from diffuse fibrosis and cystic dilation of bronchioles. hon·ey·comb lung the radiologic and gross appearance of the lungs resulting from ...
- honey-comb lung, honeycomb lung, honey comb lung