登上線維 CF climbing fiber
- tell a relatively insignificant lie; "Fibbing is not acceptable, even if you dont call it lying"
- a trivial lie; "he told a fib about eating his spinach"; "how can I stop my child from telling stories?" (同)story, tale, tarradiddle, taradiddle
- (ささいな,罪のない)うそ / 軽いうそをつく
- 登る,はい登る / 登ること,登山
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Fear conditioning-related changes in cerebellar Purkinje cell activities in goldfish.
- Yoshida M, Kondo H.SourceGraduate School of Biosphere Science, Hiroshima University, Higashihiroshima, 739-8528, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Behavioral and brain functions : BBF.Behav Brain Funct.2012 Oct 31;8:52. doi: 10.1186/1744-9081-8-52.
- ABSTRACT:BACKGROUND: Fear conditioning-induced changes in cerebellar Purkinje cell responses to a conditioned stimulus have been reported in rabbits. It has been suggested that synaptic long-term potentiation and the resulting increases in firing rates of Purkinje cells are related to the acquisitio
- PMID 23114007
- Conserved cellular distribution of the glutamate receptors GluA2/3, mGlu1a and mGlu2/3 in isolated cultures of rat cerebellum.
- Ramos-Uriarte A, Elezgarai I, Grandes P, Gomez-Urquijo SM.SourceDepartment of Neurosciences, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of the Basque Country UPV/EHU, E-48940 Leioa, Spain.
- Journal of chemical neuroanatomy.J Chem Neuroanat.2012 Oct;45(1-2):26-35. doi: 10.1016/j.jchemneu.2012.07.001. Epub 2012 Aug 10.
- To what extent the intrinsic glutamatergic system of the cerebellum is able to keep normal features in the absence of mossy and climbing fibres, is at present not known. To answer this question, immunocytochemistry for light and high resolution electron microscopy was used to reveal the cellular and
- PMID 22902587
- Functional integration of calcium regulatory mechanisms at Purkinje neuron synapses.
- Empson RM, Knöpfel T.SourceDepartment of Physiology, Brain Health and Repair Research Centre, University of Otago School of Medical Sciences, Dunedin, New Zealand.
- Cerebellum (London, England).Cerebellum.2012 Sep;11(3):640-50. doi: 10.1007/s12311-010-0185-6.
- Cerebellar Purkinje neurons receive synaptic inputs from three different sources: the excitatory parallel fibre and climbing fibre synapses as well as the inhibitory synapses from molecular layer stellate and basket cells. These three synaptic systems use distinct mechanisms in order to generate Ca(
- PMID 20596808
- 登上線維入力が小脳プルキンエ細胞の活動に与える影響(脳・ヒューマンモデリング1, 脳・ヒューマンモデリング, 一般)
- Correlation between multiple climbing fibre regression and parallel fibre response development in the postnatal mouse cerebellum
- A novel morphological technique to investigate a single climbing fibre synaptogenesis with a Purkinje cell in the developing mouse cerebellum : Dil injection into the inferior cerebellar peduncle
- The climbing fibers carry information from various sources such as the spinal cord, vestibular system, red nucleus, superior colliculus, reticular formation and sensory and motor cortices. Climbing fiber activation is thought to serve as a motor ...