- tell a relatively insignificant lie; "Fibbing is not acceptable, even if you dont call it lying"
- a trivial lie; "he told a fib about eating his spinach"; "how can I stop my child from telling stories?" (同)story, tale, tarradiddle, taradiddle
- a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn (同)fibre
- a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth (同)fibre, vulcanized fiber
- any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber) (同)fibre
- (ささいな,罪のない)うそ / 軽いうそをつく
- 登る,はい登る / 登ること,登山
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Orexin-neuromodulated cerebellar circuit controls redistribution of arterial blood flows for defense behavior in rabbits.
- Nisimaru N, Mittal C, Shirai Y, Sooksawate T, Anandaraj P, Hashikawa T, Nagao S, Arata A, Sakurai T, Yamamoto M, Ito M.SourceRIKEN Brain Science Institute, 2-1 Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama 351-0198, Japan.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.2013 Aug 27;110(35):14124-31. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1312804110. Epub 2013 Aug 2.
- We investigated a unique microzone of the cerebellum located in folium-p (fp) of rabbit flocculus. In fp, Purkinje cells were potently excited by stimulation of the hypothalamus or mesencephalic periaqueductal gray, which induced defense reactions. Using multiple neuroscience techniques, we determin
- PMID 23912185
- Strength and timing of motor responses mediated by rebound firing in the cerebellar nuclei after Purkinje cell activation.
- Witter L, Canto CB, Hoogland TM, de Gruijl JR, De Zeeuw CI.SourceNetherlands Institute for Neuroscience, Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Frontiers in neural circuits.Front Neural Circuits.2013 Aug 21;7:133. doi: 10.3389/fncir.2013.00133.
- The cerebellum refines the accuracy and timing of motor performance. How it encodes information to perform these functions is a major topic of interest. We performed whole cell and extracellular recordings of Purkinje cells (PCs) and cerebellar nuclei neurons (CNs) in vivo, while activating PCs with
- PMID 23970855
- MODULATED DISCHARGE OF PURKINJE AND STELLATE CELLS PERSISTS AFTER UNILATERAL LOSS OF VESTIBULAR PRIMARY AFFERENT MOSSY FIBERS IN MICE.
- Barmack NH, Yakhnitsa V.SourceOregon Health & Science University.
- Journal of neurophysiology.J Neurophysiol.2013 Aug 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cerebellar Purkinje cells are excited by two afferent pathways --- climbing and mossy fibers. Climbing fibers evoke large "complex spikes" (CSs) that discharge at low frequencies. Mossy fibers synapse upon granule cells whose parallel fibers excite Purkinje cells and may contribute to the genesis of
- PMID 23966673
- Remodeling of Monoplanar Purkinje Cell Dendrites during Cerebellar Circuit Formation.
- Kaneko Megumi,Yamaguchi Kazuhiko,Eiraku Mototsugu,Sato Motohiko,Takata Norio,Kiyohara Yoshimoto,Mishina Masayoshi,Hirase Hajime,Hashikawa Tsutomu,Kengaku Mineko
- PloS one 6(5), 2011-05
- … a single climbing fiber axon from the inferior olive that extend along Purkinje dendrites, and parallel fiber axons of granule cells that contact vertically to the plane of dendrites. … Multiplanar Purkinje cells in the third week were often associated by ectopic climbing fibers innervating nearby Purkinje cells in distinct sagittal planes. …
- NAID 120003163707
- Glutamate Receptor δ2 Is Essential for Input Pathway-Dependent Regulation of Synaptic AMPAR Contents in Cerebellar Purkinje Cells
- Yamasaki Miwako,Miyazaki Taisuke,Azechi Hirotsugu,Abe Manabu,Natsume Rie,Hagiwara Teruki,Aiba Atsu,Mishina Masayoshi,Sakimura Kenji,Watanabe Masahiko
- The Journal of Neuroscience 31(9), 3362-3374, 2011-03-02
- … In cerebellar Purkinje cells (PCs), the density of synaptic AMPARs is approximately five times lower at parallel fiber (PF) synapses than at climbing fiber (CF) synapses. …
- NAID 120003295068
- The climbing fibers carry information from various sources such as the spinal cord, vestibular system, red nucleus, superior colliculus, reticular formation and sensory and motor cortices. Climbing fiber activation is thought to serve as a motor ...
- Remember, I told you that cells in the olive have axons that pass to the contralateral cerebellum as climbing fibers. These fibers go to all parts of the cerebellum, that is, they are not restricted to a particular zone. The drawing above shows that ...
登上線維 CF climbing fiber
- climbing fiber