- invest with or as with a body; give body to (同)personify
- the external structure of a vehicle; "the body of the car was badly rusted"
- the main mass of a thing
- a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person; "they found the body in the lake" (同)dead body
- the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being); "he felt as if his whole body were on fire" (同)organic structure, physical structure
- a collection of particulars considered as a system; "a body of law"; "a body of doctrine"; "a body of precedents"
- a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity; "the whole body filed out of the auditorium"; "the student body"; "administrative body"
- an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects; "heavenly body"
- the central message of a communication; "the body of the message was short"
- small room in which a monk or nun lives (同)cubicle
- a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction (同)electric cell
- a room where a prisoner is kept (同)jail cell, prison cell
- (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
- a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement (同)cadre
- 身体の / 体腔(たいこう)の / 体細胞の
- 〈C〉『身体』,肉体 / 〈C〉(人・動物の)『胴体』 / 〈C〉)物の)『主要部』,本体《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『団体』,群れ:(…のたくさんの)集まり《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉物体,…体 / 〈U〉実質;(酒・味などの)こく / 〈C〉《話》人
- (刑務所の)『独房』;(修道院の)小さい独居室 / (ミツバチの)みつ房,巣穴 / 小さい部屋 / 『細胞』 / 電池 / 花粉室 / (共産党などの)細胞
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 同種造血細胞移植の適応判定 determining eligibility for allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation
- 2. 小児の身体組成測定 measurement of body composition in children
- 3. 造血細胞移植のための前処置療法 preparative regimens for hematopoietic cell transplantation
- 4. 自家造血幹細胞移植の適格性判定 determining eligibility for autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation
- 5. 皮膚扁平上皮細胞癌および基底細胞癌における局所および遠隔転移の評価 evaluation for locoregional and distant metastases in cutaneous squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma
- Multifaceted Breast Cancer: The Molecular Connection With Obesity.
- Feola A1,2, Ricci S3,4, Kouidhi S5, Rizzo A6, Penon A7, Formisano P3, Giordano A7,8, Di Carlo A4, Di Domenico M9,10,11.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2017 Jan;232(1):69-77. doi: 10.1002/jcp.25475. Epub 2016 Jul 21.
- Obesity is characterized by a disruption in energy balance regulation that results in an excess accumulation of body fat. Its increasing prevalence poses a major public health concern because it is a risk factor for a host of additional chronic conditions, including type 2 diabetes, hypertension, an
- PMID 27363538
- Metabolic Adaptation of the Small Intestine to Short- and Medium-Term High-Fat Diet Exposure.
- Clara R1, Schumacher M1, Ramachandran D1, Fedele S1, Krieger JP1, Langhans W1, Mansouri A2.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2017 Jan;232(1):167-75. doi: 10.1002/jcp.25402. Epub 2016 Apr 28.
- The small intestine is the main organ involved in the digestion and absorption of nutrients. It is in an ideal position to sense the availability of energy in the lumen in addition to its absorptive function. Consumption of a high-fat diet (HFD) influences the metabolic characteristics of the small
- PMID 27061934
- Identification of Mouse piRNA Pathway Components Using Anti-MIWI2 Antibodies.
- Hirano T1,2, Hasuwa H1, Siomi H3.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2017;1463:205-216.
- The mouse testis has served as a popular model system to study a wide range of biological processes, including germ cell development, meiosis, epigenetic changes of chromatin, transposon silencing, and small RNA-mediated epigenetic modifications. PIWI-interacting RNAs (piRNAs) are a class of small R
- PMID 27734358
- In Vivo Functional Adaptive Immune Responses in Mice Subjected to Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood Cell Transplantation
- High holding voltage segmentation stacking silicon-controlled-rectifier structure with field implant as body ties blocking layer
- 薄膜BOX-SOIと基板バイアス制御を用いた低消費電力スタンダードセルメモリの検討 (VLSI設計技術)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(465), 111-116, 2016-02-29
- NAID 40020758876
- 浜松市中区海老塚町にある ボディピアッシングスタジオ ‐CELL‐ BODY JEWELRY です。 ‐CELL‐ BLOGでは お店の情報をはじめ BODY PIERCING BODY JEWELRY SCARIFICATION etc・・・ ボディアートに関する 色々な記事を掲載 ...
- cell body n. The part of a neuron containing the nucleus but not incorporating the axon and dendrites. Also called soma. cell body Etymology: L, cella + AS, bodig the part of a cell that contains the nucleus and surrounding ...
- cell body、soma、somata、somatic cell、somatically
- cell body、soma、somatic