- 身体の / 体腔(たいこう)の / 体細胞の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Carter MC, Metcalfe DD, Komarow HD.SourceLaboratory of Allergic Diseases, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, 10 Center Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA.
- Immunology and allergy clinics of North America.Immunol Allergy Clin North Am.2014 Feb;34(1):181-96. doi: 10.1016/j.iac.2013.09.001. Epub 2013 Oct 7.
- Mastocytosis is a disorder of abnormal mast cell proliferation, with clinical features that include flushing, pruritus, abdominal pain, diarrhea, hypotension, syncope, and musculoskeletal pain. These features are the result of mast cell mediator release and infiltration into target organs. Patients
- PMID 24262698
- Frameshift mutations of axon guidance genes ROBO1 and ROBO2 in gastric and colorectal cancers with microsatellite instability.
- Je EM, Gwak M, Oh H, Choi MR, Choi YJ, Lee SH, Yoo NJ.SourceDepartment of Pathology and Cancer Evolution Research Center, College of Medicine, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Korea.
- Pathology.Pathology.2013 Dec;45(7):645-50. doi: 10.1097/PAT.0000000000000007.
- AIMS: Several lines of evidence indicate that axon guidance genes are involved not only in neural development but also in cancer development. ROBO1 and ROBO2, crucial regulators of axon guidance, are considered potential tumour suppressor genes. The aim of this study was to explore whether ROBO1 and
- PMID 24247621
- TCR-peptide specificity overrides affinity enhancing TCR-MHC interactions.
- Cole DK, Miles KM, Madura F, Holland CJ, Schauenburg AJ, Godkin AJ, Bulek AM, Fuller A, Akpovwa HJ, Pymm PG, Liddy N, Sami M, Li Y, Rizkallah PJ, Jakobsen BK, Sewell AK.SourceCardiff University, United Kingdom;
- The Journal of biological chemistry.J Biol Chem.2013 Nov 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- αβ T-cell receptors (TCRs) engage antigens using complementarity determining region (CDR) loops that are either germline-encoded (CDR1&2), or somatically-rearranged (CDR3). TCR ligands comprise a presentation platform (major histocompatibility complex; MHC) and a variable antigenic component c
- PMID 24196962
- Somatic Reactivation of Expression of the Silent Maternal Mest Allele and Acquisition of Normal Reproductive Behaviour in a Colony of Peg1/Mest Mutant Mice
- , , [他], , , ,
- The Journal of reproduction and development 58(4), 490-500, 2012-08-01
- … Our results suggest that at least one allele of Mest expression is required in the somatic tissues of adult individuals and that under certain conditions (such as in the presence of a Mest insertional mutation or in an altered genetic background), somatically acquired alterations of allelic expression at the Mest locus may occur. …
- NAID 10031067254
- 高橋 正紘
- Equilibrium research 67(3), 170-181, 2008-06-01
- … Further, the vestibular cerebellum (vermis) and the somatically arranged lateral vestibular nucleus developed for coordination of posture and four-limb locomotion. …
- NAID 10026087374
- Identification of somatically acquired rearrangements in cancer using genome-wide massively parallel paired-end sequencing
- cell body、soma、somata、somatic cell、somatically