- moving a cell nucleus and its genetic material from one cell to another (同)somatic cell nuclear transfer, SCNT, nuclear_transplantation
- small room in which a monk or nun lives (同)cubicle
- a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction (同)electric cell
- a room where a prisoner is kept (同)jail cell, prison cell
- (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
- a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement (同)cadre
- (刑務所の)『独房』;(修道院の)小さい独居室 / (ミツバチの)みつ房,巣穴 / 小さい部屋 / 『細胞』 / 電池 / 花粉室 / (共産党などの)細胞
- 身体の / 体腔(たいこう)の / 体細胞の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Association of IL8 -105G/A with Mastitis Somatic Cell Score in Chinese Holstein Dairy Cows.
- Chen R1, Wang Z, Yang Z, Zhu X, Ji D, Mao Y.
- Animal biotechnology.Anim Biotechnol.2015 Apr 3;26(2):143-7. doi: 10.1080/10495398.2014.939657.
- The single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the 5' upstream of bovine IL8 gene were investigated in 810 Chinese Holstein cows from 35 bull families in a dairy farm in Shanghai using polymerase chain reaction-single strand conformation polymorphism (PCR-SSCP) technique. The Real-time PCR and Wester
- PMID 25380467
- Biallelic germline and somatic mutations in malignant mesothelioma: Multiple mutations in transcription regulators including mSWI/SNF genes.
- Yoshikawa Y1, Sato A, Tsujimura T, Otsuki T, Fukuoka K, Hasegawa S, Nakano T, Hashimoto-Tamaoki T.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2015 Feb 15;136(3):560-71. doi: 10.1002/ijc.29015. Epub 2014 Jun 19.
- We detected low levels of acetylation for histone H3 tail lysines in malignant mesothelioma (MM) cell lines resistant to histone deacetylase inhibitors. To identify the possible genetic causes related to the low histone acetylation levels, whole-exome sequencing was conducted with MM cell lines esta
- PMID 24916674
- Nonaka S1, Ezura H.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2015;1224:195-203. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-1658-0_16.
- Genetic transformation is an important technique used in plant breeding and to functionally characterize genes of interest. The earliest reports of Agrobacterium-mediated transformation in the melon (Cucumis melo) were from the early 1990s (Fang and Grumet, Plant Cell Rep, 9: 160-164, 1990; Dong et
- PMID 25416259
- Screening RAPD primers to assess clonal fidelity in somatic embryos of Sawara cypress (Chamaecyparis pisifera Sieb. et Zucc.) and field performance of somatic embryo-derived trees
- Hosoi Yoshihisa,Kuramoto Noritsugu,Maruyama Tsuyoshi E.
- Plant Biotechnology 32(2), 149-155, 2015-06
- NAID 40020509828
- Production of transgenic cloned pigs expressing the far-red fluorescent protein monomeric Plum
- WATANABE Masahito,KOBAYASHI Mirina,NAGAYA Masaki [他]
- The journal of reproduction and development 61(3), 169-177, 2015-06
- NAID 40020494071
- Cell-free extract from porcine induced pluripotent stem cells can affect porcine somatic cell nuclear reprogramming
- NO Jin-Gu,CHOI Mi-Kyung,KWON Dae-Jin [他]
- The journal of reproduction and development 61(2), 90-98, 2015-04
- NAID 40020436669
- somatic cell n. Any cell of a plant or an animal other than a germ cell. somatic cell [sōmat′ik] any of the cells of body tissue that have the diploid number of chromosomes, as distinguished from germ cells, which contain the haploid ...
- somatic cell n. Any cell of a plant or an animal other than a germ cell. Also called body cell. somatic cell n 1. (Biology) any of the cells of a plant or animal except the reproductive cells. Compare germ cell somat′ic cell′ n. 1. one of ...
- somatic hypermutation、somatic mutation
- hybrid cell、somatic hybridization
- cell body、soma、somata、somatic cell、somatically